Taz's diary - Need to do this!

YAY TAZ! What an excellent result again - you WILL do that extra 2lb x

Thanks peeps. I really can't believe how easily these lbs have snuck away, I just know that I'm loving it! 2 weeks, 2lb, 0 problem ;)

STS this week but I'm ok with that as I still have one week and 1lb to go for the first target. Also, I have had a few days out and eaten out a lot, and being pre-menstrual too I am just pleased not to have gained!

I'm off to visit my brother today so I will be in Cornwall for the day :D Had a lovely day out at a local spa yesterday, we didn't know it existed until the original place turned out to be not what it seemed and we went in search of an alternative. It was a little piece of paradise! We will definitely be going back there soon :D

It certainly was a little piece of paradise Taz. Have a great day at the seaside today x

​Well I didn't quite make it to Cornwall after a last minute change of plan so I changed course slightly and went to Exmouth instead! It was a nice day and I will be going to Cornwall on Wednesday instead :D

Glad you salvaged the day Taz cos I know you were looking forward to cornwall - good you could re-schedule though x

Wow what a summer we are having! I'm off to the pool again, I feel quite wiped out though so I may not get much done. As long as I do at least 60 lengths then I will be happy :D

Off to Cornwall tomorrow so that will be nice

Enjoy your visit - and a nice train ride ;) x

Woo hoo!!!! It's my birthday which also means the first mini goal date. And yes, of course I hit it! Unfortunately I just hit it and didn't get the extra lb I would have liked but after a day trip to Cornwall with ice cream and an early birthday lunch I really can't complain. I hit the target, that's the important thing. On to the next one now :D

We are off to Thorpe Park today, starting off in my favourite cafe for a big breakfast before we set off. We won't be taking much in the way of a picnic as it's going to be so warm we probably won't want to eat much while we are out so just a few munchies and loads to drink!

Have a lovely day everyone, the sun will be shining again :D

Thanks. I had a fantastic birthday! Went to the cafe for breakfast then went to Thorpe Park. It was busy and there were quite a few coach trips in but we still got 10 rides done and we had an excellent time

Another lb gone making it 20lb in total.

We are now all set to go ahead with the kitchen in mid September so now we have the huge job of clearing it out and getting some preparation work done. Really not looking forward to that but can't wait to get the new one in :D

Back