Taz's diary - Need to do this!

.......and falling into an old fashioned sweet shop in Poole ;)

I know Taz - the shop was just.....well..... there - bold as brass - in the middle of the street, saying "Come in, come in....." in that way sweets shops have x

Yes naughty shop. Although some of the stuff I bought was for Christmas presents, the rest is still in my fridge

Afternoon Gem. It's been quiet here lately! Not really much to report, other than my Christmas goal isn't looking good :cry:But I will get as close to it as I possibly can and as long as I don't gain anything it will be ok. I'm so tired at the moment, not sure why, but I've missed a few gym and aqua sessions because I've been too tired to go out which doesn't make me happy. I am off next week so hoping to get a lot more done although Mr Taz seems to think that 'holiday' means no exercise. I clearly don't share or appreciate that view!

You've been working Taz, doing courses and getting ready for Christmas. This time of year is also "hibernation time" and you've had a virus. If you think you are unduly tired get it checked out but cut yourself a little slack - you are still doing plenty x

I think I am just winding down a little as I am very aware that I have some time off lurking! It's looking like a complete non-mover again this week for tomorrows WI which doesn't make me happy but I can only do what I can do!

You can indeed only do what you can do. We will both be going into Christmas in a better state than we would have been which means that when we get back to it in the new year we will have less of a job to do x

​Yes that's very true. And hopefully will be easier to get straight back into it. A definite non mover this week so unless I can do something spectacular this next week I'm not sure I will shift the 4lb needed. Ah well, I'm close!

You're very close Taz - and you have don SO well this year after the shakey, painful start x

I seem to have hit a brick wall :( nothing moving at all, not helped by days out which include lunch of fattening proportions!

Good morning all! So today is the last WI before Christmas and a 1lb loss this week means I have made it to a grand total of 3st off this year! I am very pleased with that, but not so pleased with missing my Christmas mini goal. However, I have reset that for Wednesday as a Christmas goal should surely be for Christmas?! So I have 3lb left to go, every one off between now and then will be a bonus :D

​Thanks Nomad. With a weekend and a lot of festive run-up I don't hold out much hope but I can only do my best :D

Brilliant result Taz - think back to last Christmas - well done on ALL your achievements this year x

Back