Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Warning.... warning...... under-statement!!!! Taz, what you have achieved this year is nothing short of AMAZING X

But still so much to do Gem! This time last year I couldn't even walk, I was a fat crippled mess! Now I am 3st lighter and recently completed a 44 mile swim! So yeah, I think I've done pretty well! Next year I have the last 4st to shift and more of the same exercise wise. And with every lb lost it's less stress on my defective skeleton so that's all good!

You are taking control Taz and doing it with style - you look great and are doing yourself a whole power of good x

Well I can't ask for much more than that! It's Christmas Eve, another 2lb off!!! No point in leaving Christmas WI til tomorrow as we have the Christmas Eve dooo tonight and there will be no weight lost from that :) Happy with that, Merry Christmas everyone! :dancing_snowman::109::xmastree::smiley1842:

Wooo-hoooooo Taz - I did say you are AMAZING x

​I think you may have mentioned it Gem ;) I still missed my target by 1lb but at least I got that much closer to it. I shall start setting new mini goals in the new year when all the festivities and the indulgences that go with it are over :D

You look SO good already - I know you have more to do and I also know you have the ability to see it through x

I will indeed Gem. Back on it in the new year and this time next year I should be done!

We've had a great Christmas and it was worth all 3lb the last 2 days has earned me! We have a LOT of chocolate here but it will last a while so I'm not bothered at all. We are going away for a few days next week for new year so the final tally for the holidays will be on Friday the 3rd.

Hope you have all had a good Christmas x

Oh I do Gem! It's my favourite time of the year :D

Well as it's Friday and WI day I can confirm that the official Christmas 'damage' is 3lb. I'm ok with that, it was worth every lb and I have plenty of time to shift it when the festivities are over :)

Yes Taz - we could all do with a good one. I am sure you will go from strength to strength as this year has seen great changes in you for the better x

Well I do hope to continue with 2013's successes. I got straight back into it this morning with an Aquafit session in addition to the double session this evening. It really did feel good to be back :) Tomorrow morning I will have the final tally for the holiday gains :eek: So far it has gone like this: Official WI day is a Friday and the last Friday. I did an additional WI on Christmas Eve and I'd lost 3lb which I then promptly gained back by last Friday. So technically last week was STS rather than a gain if that makes sense?! So tomorrow morning will tell if I have overindulged during my New Year holiday!

That sounds amazing Taz - hope tomorrow isn't too disappointing but if it is you will soon make it disappear x

​Results are in and its....... An STS!!! So technically, if you discount the 3lb I lost then gained back between WI's, I've managed to maintain throughout the whole of Christmas and new year! Happy with that! Now to get them scales heading downwards

6 weeks til my first mini goal of the year and 10lb to lose to hit that one. Best get it shifted!

Wow Taz - thats an awesome result - Well done you x

I'm rather pleased with it :D My next mini goal is possibly the tightest of the year (providing I hit them all) as I have 10lb to lose in 6 weeks but once I do that it should be fairly easy going from then on. I have taken into account that I may hit the odd plateau along the way too

Allow flexibility Taz and celebrate ALL your successes x

Back