Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Let's do it indeed Taz x

Good evening! Work has been a little manic at the moment as I have a special job on that is mentally draining. I'm enjoying the gym and aquafit sessions even more at the moment as they are serving as a release from it so that's a bonus I guess! Only another 2 and a half weeks of it so it will soon be back to normal I hope

I hope you learn loads from your special job - I am sure you will do a good job x

I have had to put my foot down a little as they originally expected me to do something that would have been a direct conflict so I told my boss today that it's not going to happen! My brain is fried but only a couple of weeks to go :D

This part of your job is so new Taz - they are expecting a lot from you - too much maybe x

Well we have reached an understanding and I have told them my opinions which they have agreed with. It's quite a stressful job and my jaw has tightened and I've had a headache since Tuesday which doesn't seem to want to shift. But it's Friday so hopefully it will disappear for the weekend :D

And being Friday that means it's WI day again :( No movement of the tickers this week so more to do next week

You've lost a lot Taz so there are bound to be weeks when things don't move. Your losses REALLY show x

Good morning all! It's Sunday.... and I'm not working!!! I can't remember the last time I had a Sunday off so it's a bit of a novelty and led to a rather amusing dream where I got dressed in my uniform, went to work, only to find I shouldn't have been there! Yep, it's been THAT LONG since I had a Sunday off :D

I will be getting back into the pool this evening to start training for this years Channel Swim Challenge in September. I haven't swam since I finished last years in December so it's time I got back into it. I will only be swimming on a Sunday evening and I will be taking all my kit and doing proper training rather than just banging out the lengths.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

Morning all. No movement AGAIN on the scales. Still not a gain though so at least it's not going the wrong way. Frustrating though, and most annoying that it's not my fault. I'm thinking I may have to expect the same next week and hopefully normal service can resume after that

The odd plateau is good as we need to adjust to weightloss - poor old bod has to catch up. You are still doing the biz even if the scales don't reassure you - be patient and it will happen x

Back