Taz's diary - Need to do this!

But it is what it is Taz - your body needs to adjust, goals or no goals. Enjoy your success and adjust your goals if necessary - you know you are doing well x

This was the tightest goal, the rest had plenty of wiggle room so missing this one wont require huge adjustments overall.

Thats great Taz - glad you can wiggle x

Still no movement on those damn scales :( But this is the last day of the job I am doing so normal service can resume next week :)

No movement for me either Taz. Your body is probably "normalising" to the new weight - that's a good thing x

That's good Taz - Good luck with that x

STILL no movement on the scales :( I've been away from the stressful work for a week now so no excuse. I am pre monsteral and I think my thyroid may be being a little naughty too so that won't help. I have to have yearly checks on my thyroid which I think is due this month so I will get that checked and see if that could be one factor. But no excuse, I need to get this shifting! I am 2lb below my 'official' pre Christmas WI which means I am still 1lb more that Christmas Eve. Just not acceptable in February :(

You'll shift it - you're just adjusting that's all x

I do hope so, it's most frustrating. I am off for most of this week so I think I may go back to basics and read the book again. I'm about halfway through, it's a new year and the start of part 2 so I guess that would make sense

Good luck Taz - you've done SO well - no reason to suppose it won't continue. Don't forget that the more you lose, the harder the pounds are to shift x

Yes they certainly seem to be! I've started on the book again and it's like reading it for the first time. I think starting from scratch again may really help give me the boost I need

It certainly seems to work for you Taz. You have come this far - you can go all the way xxx

Well that wasn't really worth waiting all year for! Scales finally moved but only by 1lb. Still, it's in the right direction so I guess I can't complain too much

..... and I'm still STS so you've done better than me Taz x

Yes that's true. And of course I'm happy with any loss. Just very small for such a long STS period.

Thanks Nomad x

I know what you mean Taz but you have had huge success and in maintaining it you are allowing your body to catch up. You are looking good x

​I'm just very impatient :) But I have finished reading the book and I have noticed the difference already so I am hoping that normal service will now resume :D

Back