Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Brilliant Taz - it was indeed a good workout x

Oh Taz - sorry to hear that. I hope you'll be better soon xxxx

Well I have been completely rubbish this week! It started off ok but I've had a stinking cold. It was rough for a couple of days then seemed to subside, only to come back again! It started just in my head with a very bunged up nose which made me a bit light headed. It came back with a cough and sore throat. That seems to be shifting now too so hopefully it is going for real now. I missed my Wednesday gym session as I had to pick up my car from it's MOT and didn't have time. I also felt wiped out so I skipped that one but went to deep end AquaFit. I went to AquaFit on Thursday but Friday I missed the gym again :( I didn't make up for it on Saturday like I should have done as I was still feeling wiped out and yesterday I missed swimming!

But that was last week, it's Monday and I must start afresh. I'm off to the gym soon then I have double AquaFit this evening. Hoping this week will be better than last week!

I'm already feeling loads better than I was. I have also finally got diagnosed with hypothyroidism (under active thyroid) and I started on thyroxine on Thursday so hopefully that will help kick start the weight loss again. I should have lost a stone by now so I am well behind this year! I went for a quick gym visit this morning and I have double Aqua tonight so hoping to be back on track. I may be able to make up for the missing swimming session later in the week too :)

​Tuesday is usually my rest day but as I had a rather lazy long weekend I'm going to go to the pool for the lunchtime swim session :D

Glad you're feeling better again - enjoy your swim session x

I like nice quiet swimming sessions. Occasionally I've finished aqua and looked back at the pool and there's no-one there - I can't resist it x

Just sitting there asking to be disturbed. Hope you enjoyed Deep Aqua last night x

Yes deep end Aqua is always good. And we've recruited one of our shallow enders who enjoyed it and will be back to join us next week! We've also been enjoying the change on a Thursday evening. While one of our usual instructors is away we decided to have a change and try a different class.

Damn scales are still refusing to move. Very annoying

Bad scales - they must be having a week of it! Mine have moved in the wrong direction - just a smidge but its the inactivity this week while I've been poorly x

Back