Taz's diary - Need to do this!

You aren't waffling at all. When I went to the clubs I saw people lose a lot of weight. I also saw them gain it all back whilst still attending the clubs! In one lady's case, she lost 7 stone only to end up larger and heavier than before she joined! The same happened to me, I lost 4 stone then gained it back with extras.

On that note, no movement on the scales again!!!

It will happen Taz - I've got a lull at the moment - being unwell is no excuse but it doesn't help x

I'm weaning myself off the scales at the moment. I was weighing every day which I know isn't good so I am trying to look not more than once or twice between WI's

Whatever works for you Taz :D Sometimes it it a positive thing for me and other times it isn't - I act accordingly x

Proper narked this morning! On Friday I asked what time the gym would be open this morning and I was told 6.15am as normal. I got there at 6.20 and it wasn't open! And as if that isn't bad enough, my job has been changed for today and now I can't get to this afternoons AquaFit session. Really not happy :(

Thats not good Taz. Enjoy this evenings deep session though x

I think I have made up for Monday's enforced day of rest. I did an extra hour of AquaFit yesterday morning and this morning and planning on doing the same tomorrow morning too. Friday will be free of activity as I am planning a day trip to Cornwall :D

Had a sneaky peek at the scales and they are looking ok at the moment. No Easter squatters here :D

I don't think I will be squatter free Taz but hey ho, eviction papers will follow. Looking forward to seeing you in cornwall x

​Thanks Nomad, I will! And I will enjoy it even more as I will be leaving 2lb behind! Woo hoo!!!

Oooh and I've just realised that another 2lb and I'm half way! It will be my mission to hit half way next Friday :D

Thats excellent news Taz. It was lovely to see you yesterday - what a lovely day it was. It gave way to a VERY blustery night. Hope you had a good journey home x

Good morning, I seem to have neglected this a bit! Finally shifted that pesky lb making it 3 and a half stone! Very happy to have hit that goal. Another one next week will make it 50lb so fingers crossed those scales keep on dropping

That will put you at your pre-wedding weight if I am not very much mistaken Taz - that's awesome x

Still good though - and you look SO good - it even shows in your swimwear - well done x

Back