Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning all! Well I dropped 1lb this week which I am really pleased about as it takes me to 50lb and the half way mark! One more and it takes me into a new bracket which I am very excited about.

I had a sneaky midweek peek at the scales yesterday morning and I was very excited at what I saw! They had only dropped by 1lb but it was the crucial lb I've been waiting for! Not only does make my total loss 51lb, just over half way, but it takes me out of the 200's! Obviously WI is not til tomorrow morning and I am hoping another goes with that one tomorrow for a decent loss. I will report back in the morning.....

Your fingers need to be crossed no more! 2lb off this week which puts me firmly under 200lb for the first time in 6 years! I am going away for the weekend now though so hopefully it won't affect it too much. Very pleased with that though :D

Brilliant Taz - you are amazing........ but I knew that anyway without the weightloss x

Ha ha thanks! I am hoping for a similar loss this week but with a weekend away I may have to spend the week undoing that damage instead! Watch this space....

I managed to pick up 5 squatters in a week - they still lurk in the bottom of Guinness glasses ;) must get my welly boot behind them and kick them into touch x

Did you kick them out Gem?

Morning all! After a weekend away I have scraped in just a 1lb loss

Well done again Taz, that's awesome! I have evicted 2 of the little blighters - 3 to go x

We'll get there - you first I reckon x

My losses have slowed a lot this year and are very unpredictable. I couldn't have physically done any more exercise this week yet my mid-week peek at the scales shows a GAIN!!!!! On Sunday I went on a 20 mile bike ride, Monday afternoon I went to the gym followed by an hour of AquaFit then another hour and a half in the evening. Yesterday I did an 11 mile walk then swam in the evening. Today and tomorrow I will be cycling to work and back as well as the usual Aqua sessions. How on earth can I not lose weight this week??? My naughty scales have until Friday morning to think about their behaviour

Are you eating enought calories to fuel the activity - if not your body will go on famine mode and conserve fat for survival x

I think that may have been my problem this week. I've looked back through my MFP and I have been under my 'allowance' every day. I will have to make an effort to eat enough

Try to eat the things that speed up the matabolism Taz x

Another week full of activity but still the scales look like they are refusing to move! I've tried eating more and eating the right stuff but it seems static

Morning all! Not much going on here. Check back here on Friday for an exciting update! (That is, exciting to me :) )

Back