Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Someone told me yesterday they have done the London/Brighton and it finishes with a nice hill - better do some hill training I reckon x

No Gem, NOT a nice hill! There is an evil steep hill right at the end, just in time for when you are knackered and ready for some sleep! I have a new bike with decent gears that work so we will be hill training very soon.

Lost 1lb. Doesn't seem much for all I've done but I do think my shape is changing and I'm losing some inches so I can't really complain. I may have to review my mini goals again and I think my main goal may also need adjusting

Hopped on the scales this morning (official WI not til tomorrow morning) and I have hit my previous lowest weight! It's very exciting but now I just want that next lb off so I am into new weight. And another lb after that will take me into another bracket! Exciting times on the scales!

Another 2lb off this week. Back at my lowest weight, now to get lower! Hoping for another 2lb next week but we will have to see about that.....

3lb off this week! Obviously very happy with that, completely into new weight now so it's all very exciting :D Another lb will take the total loss to 4 and a half stone so very excited to see that one very soon

SPS (sticky pound syndrome) is annoying but your losses have been amazing so not to worry - Go Girl x

Congratulations to you and Elf for the amazing achievement at the weekend. London to Brighton overnight bike ride - awesome x

Hello! And thanks. As if SPS wasn't bad enough, the 2 monster rides have halted it further! No loss for about a month now which is slightly annoying but I am hopeful for a shift to start this week.

YAY...... :wow: :party0011: :banana dancer: :party0019: X

Back