Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Just got back from the doctors, been to see the nurse. She was really nice and it was so easy to get the vouchers. She had to weigh me but I kinda expected that so I went prepared and cheated a little! The last WI I had at SW I was 14st 1lb and I would really like to return to class having not put anything on.

So today was my fat day, my day off plan, and I had - No one shout at me or throw stones! It was all 'controlled' - 2 bars of dairy milk, a pack of Roysters crisps, a pack of Starburst twisted and a chicken salad sandwich. A 2ft high one! That was all on top of my usual lunch box of Cheese and marmite sarnies, 2 bags of apple slices and grapes and a bowl of carrot and cucumber. And I had toast for breakfast.

Also - yep there's more! - I was wearing my work uniform which in itself isn't too heavy (trousers and blouse) but I also had on my belt from which hangs a rather heavy set of train keys and my pager. I also had my mobile phone in my pocket (which I KNOW weighs about 1lb as I've made that mistake before!). And before I went up to the docs I had a rather large glass of Pepsi Max and didn't go to the loo before!

Oh yeah, and I'm pre-menstrual and I always carry a little extra around that time.

So all things considered, how pleased was I when she weighed me at 14st 5lb!!! Only 4lb heavier than my last official SW WI!

So next wednesday it's back to class for me and I am going to lose lose lose!

Oh, and I was a little hasty yesterday when I said I was going to WI early this week. I weighed in as normal this morning and I actually stayed the same. And that was with indulging in chocolate last night and having toad in the hole for dinner!

Back on plan now - I'm about to tuck into a nice big bowl of pasta before I go to karate

Pmsl..... at the weigh in!!! I dont think you could have crammed in much more!!!!! did you not feel sick???? lol

Just caught up with your diary over the last few days & it did make me laugh! Hope you enjoyed your pre weigh in feast & are now ready to get you head down & blast away those lbs!

Well I ate most of it much earlier in the day so it wasn't too bad but I had the Pepsi Max right before I went up there and was bursting for the loo when I got back. At least I know I will have lost the next time I go up there!

Well I am feeling pretty lonely at the moment. Mr Taz is working away tonight. He left this morning at 6 and won't be back til tomorrow afternoon but I am leaving early in the morning to go to Butlins so I won't see him til Monday! It's the first time we've been apart since the wedding so it's kinda weird and it will be the longest time we've been apart in 4 years! :(

aww taz - you'll be fine once you're having some fun at butlins. i can't stand being apart from my fella - he doesn't get it though as he thinks a bit of time apart is healthy... but i just feel empty when he's not about. i go a bit downhill and depressive!!! maybe i should see a shrink! lol

The funny thing is, I actually like to have my own space and when he used to do this shift regularly I loved my Thursday nights to myself and was kinda gutted when he got promoted and lost the overnighter. He has it for the next 3 weeks which is fine. I like to have the odd night to myself but that's cus I know he will be back after work the next day.

awww.... one night a week sounds lush... lol but not before a weekend away!!! Well at least you've got great company at the weekend and looking at wannabe's thread.... looks like your in for a good weekend!!!! ( malibu in her suitcase i hear!!!) ;)

Yeah and I don't fancy her chances at keeping it in there for very long! I love Malibu!

lol as long as you don't raid her case while she's driving... ha ha xxx

have a fab weekend... am going to bed now!!! Na Night!

Right, all packed and ready to go now. I'm off to Butlins for the weekend, have a good weekend everyone x x

Well I'm back from Butlins and the weekend was great apart from getting some bad news yesterday. My cat, who lives at my mums, had to be put down yesterday. He was only 12 and it was totally out of the blue. I always knew that when his time came it would totally mess me up as he was so special to me and I have cried so much since I got home. I feel so wiped out and I can't believe he has gone. It's going to take me a while to get my head round it. I never got the chance to say goodbye and I miss him so much it hurts. He wasn't 'just a cat' he was a part of the family and a huge important part of my life. I'm very very sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

am so sorry to hear about your cat Taz, That must be awful for you and your family!!!

Hugs nas x

So sorry to hear that Taz.

Wish I had more comforting words ... but just know we're thinking of you and your mum.

Hi honey, thanks for a lovely weekend, I am just so sorry about your kitty.

Have hunted down your diary as felt it was about time I started supporting you on here (til you said this weekend, I never realised you even had one as I generally dont look for diaries outside the members only bit!!). Am with you all the way honey- get to that meeting this week and enjoy spending an unexpected night with Mike tonight!

Sending more hugs your way!! You are one special lady and you deserve happiness xxx

Back