Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Taz,

well done on maintaining since May!!! So the next part of your journey is starting now... Good luck!!!

Love Nasx

Wow you've had a really busy time!

I am back in the zone and looking forward to losing some real weight now. I think I need to take it stone by stone and hopefully I will get there sooner or later

Why don't you set yourself some mini goals? Even taking it a stone at a time can feel like a huge step. I know it really helps me 'cos it feels brilliant to cross them off - it keeps me motivated to keep going. Mine are a combination of pounds/stones lost, into a new stone bracket, BMI goals. It might help it feel like less of a mountain to climb

Carol x

Yeah that is true. Well first I want to get back to that 4 stone as I hit it bafore the wedding and can't seem to get back there now. After that I will think more of the long term!

You WILL do it. You've shown determination in the past (how else would you have lost 4st.) so you will go there again and beyond. Good luck with your journey. x

Well we had a funeral to go to today and it was really sad as there was only 7 of us there. There was no wake after so my mum suggested we go out to dinner to bring the day to a proper close - which we did!

Well we had a funeral to go to today and it was really sad as there was only 7 of us there. There was no wake after so my mum suggested we go out to dinner to bring the day to a proper close - which we did!

Sorry to hear about the funeral - good for you making an effort to see them off properly.

Chin up hun - how are you doing today?

Carol x

Today I had a very short day in work and when I finished I braved the building site that used to be the city centre to buy me some birthday presents! Then I took a bus back to work where I met one of my colleagues who gave me a lift home and half hour later another of my friends picked me up to go in to our local town and I just got to the post office collection office before they shut!

Also, I got an early birthday card on the post from a friend in America which was really nice

Ooh I love birthdays - when is yours? Are you doing anything special?

C x

Mine is on the 19th, a week tomorrow. If the weather is nice we are going for a picnic in the forest. If it's not so nice then we will go out for dinner. I have the whole week off work to just chill and have some me-time so that will be good

Mine is on the 19th, a week tomorrow. If the weather is nice we are going for a picnic in the forest. If it's not so nice then we will go out for dinner. I have the whole week off work to just chill and have some me-time so that will be good

Ohh your birthday on the 19th its mine on the 20th are you getting giddy I am :D I'm such a big kid, lol.

Yay we are birthday buddies! I'm not looking forward to it this year as much as I usually do cus my parents are going to be away and with just losing my precious kitty too it's a bit sad. But my friends are determined to make sure I have a good time so I'm sure I will

Yay we are birthday buddies! I'm not looking forward to it this year as much as I usually do cus my parents are going to be away and with just losing my precious kitty too it's a bit sad. But my friends are determined to make sure I have a good time so I'm sure I will

Aww sweety you must have very good friends you really deserve a good birthday. Go and have fun on your birthday your kitty will be with you in mind and heart.

Oh yes, he will always be there! I am getting a new tattoo on Thursday so that will take my mind off it nicely!

Oh yes, he will always be there! I am getting a new tattoo on Thursday so that will take my mind off it nicely!
Ohh a tattoo very daring you got more guts than me although I do think some tattoos look really good.

Hi Taz,

Hope you have a lovely birthday, a picnic in the forest sounds lovely.... we deserve some good weather some time soon, so lets hope it's around for your birthday... cos it rained on mine :)

Love Nas x

Yeah I hope so. I'm also hoping for good weather tomorrow as we are going to the air tattoo and I don't really fancy being in a wet muddy field all day

Back