Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Hun,

so great to see you all buzzing.... well done on the lb's falling off.... and you getting your momentum back!!!!!

i am really happy for ya!!!

you gonna go ahead and grade this month????

will try and come on here b4 i leave for my hols If not have a fabulous week x
Love Nas x

Yay I lost 3lb!!!! And that's on top of losing what I put on last week so realistically 6lb altogether! I'm well happy with that.

Yes I am doing both gradings at the end of the month so I need to get my fitness back up to scratch as I have missed quite a few classes lately.

Well done Taz thats a great loss!!!!:):p:) xx

thanks guys, I am very pleased with that, I have een a little off track lately but I feel like I am definately back on the right course

It is, I feel really spurred on to lose more now. It does feel great to see them scales go down! 13's here I come!

Yay I lost 3lb!!!! And that's on top of losing what I put on last week so realistically 6lb altogether! I'm well happy with that.

f*** a duck taz!!!! that's brillllllllliant :D am so happy for you. if that don't want to make you do it all again the next week then i don't know what will!

yeah it's generally us that mess up our weightloss or lack of! you do have the occassional week where you can have a slight gain or maintain even though you follow it 100%, but mostly it's us that have gone wrong somewhere down the line!

did you do cartwheels out the door after weigh-in?

is that acctualy 6lbs u lost then if u count the 3 you put on from last week?? and if so thats almost half a stone so can you feel the difference in half a stone?

well done Taz..... that is a fantastic result and shows if you put your all into it.... the pounds drop off...

Good luck in advnce for next week...

Love Nas x

well i think i may go and study your food diary for the past week ;)

i've got weigh-in tommorrow and am going to do a success express day and maybe go for a swim later.
My food diary is actually quite boring cus I tend to stick to what I know as I find it easier that way but take a look

is that acctualy 6lbs u lost then if u count the 3 you put on from last week?? and if so thats almost half a stone so can you feel the difference in half a stone?
Yes, officially it's only 3lb as I didn't go to WI last week but I knew I had put on 3lb so I lost that plus a 3lb loss on top of that. If that makes sense! So yes 6lb. I don't really feel very different physically but mentally I feel so strong for it. It has renewed my faith in myself

Back