Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yeah that's what I am hoping. I have been in the 13's before but after the wedding I haven't been back there. This time I will be saying goodbye to the 14's for good. I have a few mini goals that I am going to list here. I am not going to put time limits on it but I will get to them:

1st goal: Get my 3 1/2 stone award back! 0.5lb to go
2nd goal: Get into the 13's, 3.5lb to go
3rd goal: Get my 4 stone award back! 7.5lb to go
4th goal: Get to 13st 7lb, 10lb to go.

That is all for now. 4 mini goals only a few lbs apart, I will update it weekly (if I remember!)

No pressure you CAN do it !!!!!!!!

i have no doubt in my mind that you will do it. you seem VERY determined this time and once your back in the 13's you'll be even more determined to not slip back into the 14's.

i only have 2.5lbs to go to get my 2 and half stone award and i'm now under the half stone of the stone i'm currently in :D am hoping to play golf at least once this week and do some other exercise and follow success express - can only manage about 3 days on this as i struggle with meal ideas on it! fry-up, roast dinner, stir-fry and omelette with chips and salad are about my limit.

I've never done success express cus I don't tend to sit down to proper meals.

I am really determined at the moment and I know that as soon as I see 13 on those scales I am NEVER going to want to see the 14 again.

I was thinking about it yesterday; I am a little OCD in that I like things to be 'tidy' and when I joined SW and the scales said 17st 9.5lb I was a little p**sed off that it couldn't have been 18st or 17st 7lb to keep it tidy iykwim! But yesterday I was thinking that now it is actually working in my favour as my mini goals are now only a cople of lbs apart rather than 7lb apart. Does that make sense?

i hope so - i'll be ok this week. will try and do some exercise, etc. but bank holiday weekend i'm camping for 3 nights at the isle of wight scooter rally... but i will do my best to stay on plan. will live on alpen lights and quorn sausages on the bbq! my last weigh-in in august is on the 28th... i will be on a plane when my normal class is on so will be going to a morning class....am determined to have a loss, so i don't get on the plane feeling miffed!

hey taz just to let u no my fat pics r up :)
and u wil get into the 13s easy peasy :) ur PRO memba! x

Good on you for going to a diff weigh in - thats determination if ever I saw it! x

i just need to know, so i can go away on holiday with a positive mindset.

there'll be no thursday night treat for me next week as i'll be away fri-mon and imagine i will eat something naughty when we're camping.

taz how many syns in alpen lights? x

you will do it mod-karen79 because you have the determination, good on you for going to another weigh inbefore your holiday you deserve to get your award.
Taz you have really good mini goals you have got me thinking about mine
Mini goals, especially when they are as small as mine, are great cus they seem so much more acheivable but when you add them up they all go towards the bigger picture

Back