Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hun, if you want to limit the damage, just eat healthier when you go out! Going out doesn't have to mean you put on weight! I want to see some positive thinking lady!!! xx

Good point Wannabslim! I know you usually have gammon egg and chips when you eat out - maybe this week to try and limit the damage you could have gammon egg and beans or salad/veg - use the gammon as your HEX. I've even managed to go out for meals whilst on my VLCD and stuck to grilled chicken or fish and a salad, and even though it isn't what I would "treat" myself to I feel really good about it cos I keep the weight off.

Just a thought hun - I know this week's been a hard one - but if you can limit the weight gain you'll maybe feel a little better about that at least.

Hugs

Carol x

Ah well - dont worry about it, as you say you're now back on track, you cant do anymore can ya. Ive not done as well as Id hoped this week, think Ive only lost a pound since Thur, but I deserve it, Ive been naughty! Im going swimming tonight though so that will help a bit xxx
Although I still ache loads I am going to the 2 hour training tonight as that might give my metabolism a kick. I haven't had ANY Syns today and I plan on keeping it that way. I actually feel more focussed today

Hun, if you want to limit the damage, just eat healthier when you go out! Going out doesn't have to mean you put on weight! I want to see some positive thinking lady!!! xx
Thanks hun, I am already feeling much more possitive today than I did all over the weekend. I have already decided to avoid the desserts but I may have to have a small piece of birthday cake! x

Good point Wannabslim! I know you usually have gammon egg and chips when you eat out - maybe this week to try and limit the damage you could have gammon egg and beans or salad/veg - use the gammon as your HEX. I've even managed to go out for meals whilst on my VLCD and stuck to grilled chicken or fish and a salad, and even though it isn't what I would "treat" myself to I feel really good about it cos I keep the weight off.

Just a thought hun - I know this week's been a hard one - but if you can limit the weight gain you'll maybe feel a little better about that at least.

Hugs

Carol x
You are right, I was actually thinking of having a red day tomorrow and having gammon and salad instead of the chips.
I already know I will have a gain this week and I have made my peace with that so it won't send me off the rails when I get on the scales on Wednesday night. I just need to make sure I limit it as much as possible and work hard to lose it next week!

Hi Taz - glad you're feeling more positive - you know you can do this hun.

I'm liking the training ticker - what a good idea - might set myself up with one for September to keep me on track with the old exercise. Your exercise regime puts me to shame - and don't forget you are gaining muscle mass too with all your training which will slow the weight loss a little - are you measuring yourself too? Sometimes when I've not lost much the tape measure shows an inch-loss which is great.

Keep on keeping on - you are doing so well

Carol xxx

Last edited:
I only just set up my training ticker. It's to keep me on track for my next gradings which will be at the end of November. I have only just started measuring properly and there is a bunch of us that will be doing our measurements every month so that will be interesting. My scales measure everything too so I will be able to see if I have lost any fat or gained water etc.

I've just set myself an exercise ticker - thanks for the inspiration (although it does keep disappearing - can you see it)

I've set myself a goal of 12 gym sessions this month - thats 3 per week. Am determined to do it.

Carol x

Dont think ticker place is working properly today - I tried setting one up for my party! I cant see yours hun xxx

Poo - will leave it for now and see whether it fixes itself overnight!!!

C x

ah its there now! x

Hi Taz,
your doing so well,its so nice to see how well all the fellow sw members are doing each week :)

well done for getting back on track!! Is Mr Taz on holiday too this week... or is it just you???

Mr Taz is off this week too. I know I have gained, I am 4lb heavier than last week at the moment and I don't think that will change but I will definately do some damage limitation

Hmm not quite! We are just planning on relaxing and taking each day as it comes. It's Mr Taz's birthday tomorrow so we will just do what he wants!

Hmm not quite! We are just planning on relaxing and taking each day as it comes. It's Mr Taz's birthday tomorrow so we will just do what he wants!

I speed read that like you do!!!! and read..." Hmm not quite! We are just planning on relaxing and taking each other as.....:eek::eek::eek::eek: than i re read it x

Well I'm sure just chilling will be better than working x Did u make it to the coast?

Not made it to the coast but right now I feel like I have run there and back! I am still aching from Saturday and I have just done 2 hours training followed by a trip to Asda!

Back