Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hey Taz, thank you for your kind wishes today xxx, really sorry to hear about your nan hun, will be about a bit more soon as I need to get back on plan urgently!!!!! so speak then, and in the meantime take care. :)
Thanks, look forward to seeing you around a bit more

That was really good of the academy.... ours are really nice too and go out of their way for us x they use a company too for DD, i had a problem once, my fault and i called and they were really nice, and didnt charge me the missed payment fee!!!

That's good. At least he wants to sort things out x
Yeah and he sounded genuinely upset about what had happened and it was very good of him to offer me the half price lesson. I am going to book it in tomorrow while he still remembers!

Sounds like a good plan x

That was really good of the academy.... ours are really nice too and go out of their way for us x they use a company too for DD, i had a problem once, my fault and i called and they were really nice, and didnt charge me the missed payment fee!!!
I've never had a problem with the academy at all so I didn't know how he was going to be about it but he was great. He seems to really care about his members and I spend a lot of money there as I have the highest level of membership and have private lessons occasionally too so I'm sure I would be classed as a good customer!

After all that business yesterday I went to training tonight and booked in my half price lesson. SS got on the mats before we had finished which he NEVER does unless he is teaching that session and he came up to me to ask if everything was ok.

As I was leaving one of the other Sempai's said they had seen my angry comment on Facebook (which I have now deleted) saying I was looking for somewhere else to train. HE said he was really upset when he saw it and was really pleased to see me tonight and that I was happy again! So all is well in the Dojo and I have got a private lesson on Saturday!

Oh, and in other news I only lost 2.5 of the 3.5lb I put on last week. That other lb IS coming off next week then 13's here I come!

awww how lovely of them, and so caring..... :)

I was supposed to go today and fell asleep!!!!!!!!

Nas x

awww how lovely of them, and so caring..... :)

I was supposed to go today and fell asleep!!!!!!!!

Nas x
They are great and I was telling the woman who works the reception desk about what happened and that I was worried I would have to stop training there and she said that the company are crap and that I was THEIR member not the company's. I do love it there and the responses I got from SS and the Sempai were so genuine that it made me even more glad that I am still there

Well done for standing up for what is right but also giving the benefit of the doubt to those you have trusted for quite a while. It paid off because your honesty has been rewarded and they obviously care about their members x

Well done for standing up for what is right but also giving the benefit of the doubt to those you have trusted for quite a while. It paid off because your honesty has been rewarded and they obviously care about their members x
Yeah they do. I know that SS really cares about the place, it is his baby and he is making a lot of changes in the place at the moment to make it better. I have been there for 18 months now and I get on so well with everyone there. I was surprised by the reaction from the Sempai though and I could see from his face that he was genuine. I feel so much better now that the issue has been resolved

Hi Taz

Firstly - I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Nan. Make sure you spend lots of time with her - and I'm sure you already do, but make sure she knows how much you love her and what she means to you. Hugs at this hard time x

Secondly - well done on losing the 2.5lbs, great job

Thirdly - sounds like the guys at your dojo are lovely and do really care about you and what you think. Where do you train? My OH used to kickbox in Bristol but for the life of me I can't remember where!!

The MA will really help you sort out some of the frustration and stress you're bound to be feeling at the moment.

Carol x

Thanks Carol, the place I go to is in Brislington. I do karate and kickboxing there and I am so glad I don't have to find somewhere else to train! And yes I'm sure that the MAs will help me work out the stress. When the inevitable happens I will probably up my training hours for stress relief!

Taz - glad you are feeling better about things and well done on the 2.5 x

Thanks Gem, I should get working on those mini goals again soon. In fact I am going to go and find them now to remind myself...

Back