Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning all, I slept much better last night. It was a bit of a weird day food-wise yesterday and I seem to have put on another half lb this morning but that can't be helped!

Yeah I'm still here. It's still not really sunk in yet, the whole process was so fast that I think I am a bit behind!

remember from a SW 50 free food recipie book .. which i will need to get back off my sis in law the following green day free meal

take 1 baking spud and cut into wedges, boil as you would SW wedges then put in a baking dish chop up a pepper, and any other veg you fancy that is free and then crack an egg into it then put in the oven till its all cooked through i tried it once and got hooked!

remember from a SW 50 free food recipie book .. which i will need to get back off my sis in law the following green day free meal

take 1 baking spud and cut into wedges, boil as you would SW wedges then put in a baking dish chop up a pepper, and any other veg you fancy that is free and then crack an egg into it then put in the oven till its all cooked through i tried it once and got hooked!

errrrm.....ok! lol

Hi HUn, Sorry to hear about your nan. It seems the time for these things.......myself and my team leader have both been through the same situation in the past 2 weeks.

Thinking of you hun. XXX

Just checking in to see how you are hun. Hugs

Carol x

It's the same with me. Life goes on, arrangements get sorted and people get told and they ask "How are you?" and you say "I'm OK" and the truth is that you don't really know how you feel. I bet it's the same with you too Taz. x

ignore me was replying to someone else on a totally different thread .. blonde moment !

Sorry to hear about your nan xx

That sounds yummy!

Hi HUn, Sorry to hear about your nan. It seems the time for these things.......myself and my team leader have both been through the same situation in the past 2 weeks.

Thinking of you hun. XXX
Yeah there seems to be a lot of it about at the moment. Funny how it goes like that isn't it

Back