Taz's diary - Need to do this!

oh no....:(

x

OMG Taz,

How awful is that!!! Feel free to PM or anything if ya need to talk x

(((hugs)))

Love Nas x

I am going back to work tomorrow, still in a fragile state, and the atmosphere isn't going to be good for me

Be kind with yourself right now, ok hun?..xxx:)

Thanks guys, it's just suck a shock to add to everything. The crazy thing is we are faced with suicides all the time at work just never with a colleague. It's so much easier to be philosophical about it when you don't know the person but for one of our own to do it is just awful

oh that's really sad :( that poor bloke must have been in one hell of a state to do something like that and now his family must be racking their brains as to why.

hope your ok taz - it's always harder to deal with when it's someone you know. xxx

my uncle committed suicide years back and it still affects the family. you never can really know what is going on in somebody's mind and it does really knock you sideways. just make sure you look after yourself at the moment honey. there's only so much you can remain in control of. don't be afraid to let go of the reigns and just be who you need to be once in a while at the mo.

big hugs.

abz xx

Take care Taz and be with someone if you need to x

I am not round much but have been reading your diary. The news of your colleague on top of everything else is just awful. Take Care of yourself and big hugs xx

Thanks for the wishes (again!) guys! I'm really not looking forward to going in to work tomorrow, one of my colleagues has already told me that the atmosphere there is terrible and everyone is really morose. It's not the kind of atmosphere I need to be around right now

So sorry to hear about your work collegue, It is often the ones around the person that suffer after suicide, my mother did it in 1998 and it was total fallout around her for the people concerned, he must have had a good reason.
I hope you will be ok, I'm sure you work mates will be good around you after what you have already been through, big hugs anyway and keep you chin up,
All the best Tiz xx

Back