TBSx LL Journey...

Hi lovely. I decided to buy the size 12's as incentives, my visualisations always work for me. (except for in my love life, but thats ok they will work just need to focus on what I want too much going on in my life at the minute to commit the time, but watch this space on that front) If I have an item to look at that will give me the determination to get into it then it makes the journey more achievable for me. I have some size 12 jeans I bought about a month ago, still cant get my fat a*s in them but they are slowly creeping up my body lol. I think dresses fit me better than trousers, in fact just emptied my wardrobe again, not going to have anything left at this rate lol, but have officially removed all of my fat, cover up clothes. So no trousers left in there now except for my jeans and leggings. Had to leave a few work items in wouldnt have anything to wear otherwise lol.

OOoo another tattoo lady, we are quite the rebels on here arent we lol. I have one on my podgy belly lol its just stars and swirls, its going to look good on holiday this year. :D

You are so true, I convinced myself the dryer had shrunk my clothes.

I have only had my start photo's done, I think my LLC takes the next lot at 12 weeks. I have however measured myself recently and was pleasantly surprised by the results.

You are so kind with your words about me, not many people see the real me, only the ones I am confo9rtable with and you guys rock so its easy to be nice and offer some positive thoughts and words. I try to be positive all the time but sometimes the world deals some harsh things at me/us. I try to keep smiling if I am doubting or hating it will only bring more of those things into my life! xxxxxxxx

WOW Hunny Size 12!! I dont own any size 12's and too scared to shop for any incase im disapointed.
On the note of the Tattoos thats going to be one of my treats i want a really nice one my last one as im running out of places lol on my nice new flat stomach (if i ever get one) haha
I think in regards to not seeing the weight loss in ourselves as we see ourselves everyday we just not really notice the changes. THe same as when you donmt really notice as you get bigger you just suddenly realise your clothes are 'shrinking'. When i was feeling down on tuesday i looked at my photos my LLC took at the start and 4 weeks in and WOW what a difference. And ive got another 4 weeks worth of weight lost since then as well so would love to see the changes again. It was amazing. Would highly recomend looking at your photos!
On a possitive note i just want to say how lovely you are. I notice in a lot of your posts even if your having a bit of a crap day you always take the time to say your hoping everyone else is doing well. Such a lovely unshelfish person you are. Your are beautiful inside and out SEXY Lady T :D xx

Here here Joy, Lady T is one lovely lady. :D

Aw thanx Gracielou, love the name by the way! xx

Great attitude Lady T. Give out positive and get positive back.

Easy being US on here....nobody can pre-judge nor holds any records of any wrong doings from our past. Individually we are our own worst critics as we know our own faults, failures etc.
So where am I going with this? Don't know...forgot what I was trying to say. OOPS. I am such a dingbat at times.
Sorry, the hamster has gone off the wheel tonight.
DARN!!

Oh you do cheer me up lol, but so on the ball with your comments xx

I just want to tell everyone that I am so proud of my son, today he has passed his ACS (gas qualification).

Its been a tough few years for him, he collapsed and ended up in intensive care a few years back after suffering a seizure. He forfeited his licence because of safety to both himself and others. He is a good kid, well young man now and it devastated me!

Anyway after years of tests and MRI scans to identify the issue with his brain, we finally got a diagnosis for him along with good medication that works and his licence back.

All he ever wanted to do was become and engineer but needed his licence. Early last year he got his licence back and then got accepted onto the course at work (we all work together for the same company, son, his girlfriend, my daughter and me)

Finally today he has taken his last exam and has qualified.

I am bursting with pride, I love my boy so much!! xxx

Yeah I'm cool huni. Just really tired. Seems like you had a good few days! :)
Quick question. How did you change your name on here. I can't seem to find the link..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Cool. Thanks Hun. I've requested a username change to a simpler one x

I love your name now, but I am a sad romantic lol xx

Yeah so do I but this is a weight loss forum not a bloody match.com lmao!

;)

Pmsl more the pity for me, theres a distint lack of men on here xx

Agree with that lady t bout time we both found some nice new men for our lovely new selves hehe.
And your very welcome about the kind words they are all true you rock!!
Oh love the star and swirl idea got stars on my foot tho and swirls on my wrist but might incorporate them both into another tattoo with cherry blossoms or something. The start of a new life. I love spring :)
Oh that's a nice idea I'm skint but I think I will buy some size 12 jeans myself to keep staring at me hehe keep me on the straight and narrow.
You've got us all wanting to change our names now haha. I can't think of anything worthy right now for myself haha
I hope YOU have had a good day sweetheart and so happy for you and your son :) xx

Great news on the size 12 hun great job!!!!and also good news about ur son! glad u have had a good couple of days xxxx

Agree with that lady t bout time we both found some nice new men for our lovely new selves hehe.
And your very welcome about the kind words they are all true you rock!!
Oh love the star and swirl idea got stars on my foot tho and swirls on my wrist but might incorporate them both into another tattoo with cherry blossoms or something. The start of a new life. I love spring :)
Oh that's a nice idea I'm skint but I think I will buy some size 12 jeans myself to keep staring at me hehe keep me on the straight and narrow.
You've got us all wanting to change our names now haha. I can't think of anything worthy right now for myself haha
I hope YOU have had a good day sweetheart and so happy for you and your son :) xx

OOoo good to know I am not alone on the man front lol.

Lol at your split stars and swirls on your foot and wrist, either they are really common or we are quite similar lol. Did it hurt on the wrist, I am tempted to have one there.

It wasnt me that started the name change, sometone mentioned it and I thought that because mine meant something to the old me I wanted to let go of it, although I will always be tough but sexy lol, I have a couple of friends that call me Lady T so that seemed like an appropriate option. I am one of these women if I decide to do something I have to do it there and then. :) Get your thinking cap on for your new name.

Its a glorious day outside and I'm off to hang round with one of the horses today, going to pamper him.I must be honoured my daughter actually trusts me to get him out the field lol. Thanks for the mention of my son, he is a special lad I do love him to bits for what he has achieved. Love my daughter too they are great kids.

Hope you have a fab day hunny! x :D

Great news on the size 12 hun great job!!!!and also good news about ur son! glad u have had a good couple of days xxxx

Hey my lovely, hope you are well & hope you have had a good week. Thanks I am chuffed both on the clothes front and for my son! :D xx

Back