TBSx LL Journey...

I've invested in a diet plate,it's like a portion control plate really good!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...image_0?ie=UTF8&n=65801031&s=drugstore,here's the link for you to have a look.
It's what I've started using now to help me maintain,see what you think??, took mine to group last night everyone was well impressed,shame I can't get commission lol,anyway was just a suggestion with you mentioning about your portions,also do a cereal bowl too!
Glad you still doing ok Hun good on you!
Sexy xx

Thanks sexy I was actually thinking about one of those plates the other day! Spooky! I do measure and weigh my food which is a novelty never did that on any other diet which is why they never worked lol.

Might get a plate for when I am back in the real world of food xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun

Checkin in to see how you are doing. Anxious to come back? hehehehe Scary out there isn't it. No idea what I will be like leaving the sanctity of our little nunnery :(
xx

Oh seriously it is so scary. I thought I would be ready for the world of food. ER not a chance. It is so hard to be disciplined with it all,. but I am managing. Just want the safety of my 4 packs again, roll on Tuesday! lol xx

Up at the usual time to go sort the horse out! Chester got new shoes today bless him! lol They are huge, he hs feet like a shire horse, unlike my other horses who have tiny petite feet!

Worked from home again today! Got plenty done. I am going into the office next wed and thursday which will be quite odd as I havent been in for over a month so I suspect people will comment on my weightloss.

Went to get the horses in for the night and was expecting to muck Chester out, but basically someone had done it for me because he has moved stables, we now have all three of them in the same block as it will be easier for us. Connie didnt settle to well and spent most of tonight neighing her head off, poor baby!

** Food talk **

Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Vanilla shake
Dinner: Chicken fajita's without the tortilla I used lettuce leaves as the wraps. Got the recipe off the Lite sticky thread! It was amazing! Even Dani said it smelt so nice. Tasted delish! Defo recommend it!
Snack: Banana shake later on
Water intake: 3 litres so far today! 1 more to go!

Dangerous time of the night for me, I will now sit on the computer looking at clothes, already spotted some lovely jean jodhpurs that I want. I also need some more holiday clothes, but cant decide what I wwant. Also why are all the dresses and skirts so chuffin short, dont they know us chunks cant wear them with chubby knees lmao!

Hope you have all had a great day! xx

great idea using lettuce leaves as wraps! x

I cant take credit for it, but honestly Gem when you are back in the world of food you should try it, healthier than wraps! xx

Yummy - the wraps sound deeeelish!! xx

Deelish for sure! Xx

Lady T shares cookery tips. Well my lovely who'd have ever thought eh ? lol Well done xx

Clarabow said:
Lady T shares cookery tips. Well my lovely who'd have ever thought eh ? lol Well done xx

Lol I know tell me about it!! Xx

Had a lovely lie in this morning, it was lovely listening to the birds outside the window and looking at the sky through the tree's! It was lovely and blue, pity the weather took a turn for the worse later in the day though!

Quite a productive day! Mucked out, then went to buy some new Jodhpurs as mine are too big for me now. :)

Came home made Dani some lunch, that girl worries me she doesnt eat at all! I am lucky if she has one meal a day!

Then we went for a ride together, omg it was quite scary. Dani rodeConnie out with me and Chester. Well lets just say Connie is so highly strung she can take off at the slightest thing, luckily Dani is a cracking rider and can handle her, poor Chester though started to stress, so did I. I am not riding out with Connie again I was glad to get back to the yard lol

Dani is having a new car so we had to go and sign the paperwork for it today, she is so excited. I am too fed up of ferrying her around now.

Food Talk

Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Vanilla Shake
Dinner: Had similar to last night but used minced beef this time, absolutely gorgeous. I measure the weights out to make sure I dont go overboard with my portions but I really struggle to finish the meals. Its given me the view that I will cook more when I am at the end of this journey. I actually quite like having variation. I think I have realised that prior to LL I had the opinion that I should have a carb with my dinner or it wasnt a proper dinner. Thats rubbish!
Snack: Banana shake (will have this in a bit)
Water: Boo, 1 litre so far but will finish another 2 before bed.

Just watching Eurovision, it is horrendous!!! Jedward have just tortured a song! They certainly fit in with their wild and whacky jackets!

I was sat in some traffic and there was a queue the opposite side of the rod, some guy was proper checking me out. I was quite embarrassed, Dani insisted he was looking at her lol. I should have put the window down and said 'Hi' I think I should cease the opportunities or I will be on my own forever lol.

Have a great evening ladies, the men have sloped off again I think! xx

Glad you've had a good day,know what you mean about eurovision pile of tripe lol! Baggy jodhpur's woot woo!
Have a great weekend anyway,still doing brill with the food Hun!
Sexy xx

Thanks Sexy!

I am really nervous for this weeks weigh in, I would be so angry if I put weight on, but I have stuck to Lite rigidly!

Looks like another early night, not sure I can stand this crock of sh*t any longer! Hope Blue do well though, could be career suicide for them!

Hope you have had a good day! xx

Jedward butchers all songs - can't stand them.

not much on tv tonight...bored SILLY up here! O/h just turned on some movie and guess this is my signal to have my bath. His taste and mine differ greatly ....MEN!!!!

ENjoy your evening lovely
xx

Awwww I love jedward!! They try so so hard!
Ladyt im the same when it comes to carbs, like it's not a real meal if I don't have some form of potato with it. I need to get some good tips for when I come off this.

twit twooo at u getting checked out in the car!!! and how funny ur daughter was convinced he was checking her out!!! hehe x

Iveabigask said:
Awwww I love jedward!! They try so so hard!
Ladyt im the same when it comes to carbs, like it's not a real meal if I don't have some form of potato with it. I need to get some good tips for when I come off this.

For me it stems from childhood, mum always had a chuffin potato in the house! Again for me it is habitual that I have it in my head to want them with a meal! Doing lite this week has helped me come to that realisation.

I was also thinking last night I did lite and not total moving forward there is not a chance I wouldn't cheat. I think I would push the boundarys constantly. Thank goodness I will be back on total tuesday. Xx

Gembritney said:
twit twooo at u getting checked out in the car!!! and how funny ur daughter was convinced he was checking her out!!! hehe x

Hi Gem, the guy was quite hot, lol!

Dani is funny she makes me laff, there's no way he was checking her out, he was my age and defo made eye contact with me lol

Aw I wish I was in a relationship, I'm bird being a sad singleton now! I didn't seem to mind being on my own when I was bigger. Xx

Had a late start this morning, didnt get to the horses done until about lunchtime.

Decieded that I needed some work clothes, I have lots of dresses but no skirts. I actually dont own a pair of trousers either, strange really becuase I always used to wear them and now I wouldnt contemplate buying them for work. I just feel more attractive in skirts and dresses. So I bought a nice black pencil skirt, size 12 and a lovely black and white top (size 14) probbaly got awaqy with a 12 but they didnt have one. I prefer tops them not to be too tight though when I am sitting at my desk you would see my muffing top lol. I find it really difficult to buy tops/shirts I am never sure what I want to look like, not sure that makes sense. I am also consious of my arms, only a little bit so I like to wear tops that have some sort of sleeve in it. I also bought some vest tops for my holiday and a pair of shorts, another size 12. I didnt try the shorts on in the shop because I thought they might not fit, which would have been fine as I dont need them until August for my holiday. They only bl**dy fit! What is it with me not thinking that clothes will fit me but they do. At the minute I have size 10 right through to 14's in my wardrobe!

I also bought some hareem pants and a lovely leopard print vest top, when I showed the top to Dani she ssid oh I might get one of those. OMG, can you believe that my 20year old sying she wants to wear what I am! Get in!!

I needed some new underwear, bad news I have gone down a cup sise. I am devastated seriously these badboys are my best assetts! I am down to a double D now! Bought two new bra's but could only get matching briefs/thong for the one bra, so just been online to buy the other knickers. I am a bit strange I do like to buy matching!

**Food Talk **

Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: Vanilla shake
Snack: banana shake
Water: 2 litres, 1 more to go!

I think I am becoming more aware of people and things around me. Today when I was shopping I saw a few guys checking me out lol. Pity they all had women with them, still it made me feel good. I must have an air of confidence about me without realising it I think.

After shopping I went for a ride on Chester, he was right moody even threw a buck in but I managed to stay on. I am having none of that going on naughty ponio!

Hope you have all had a good weekend and the diets are going strong for you xx

Back