TBSx LL Journey...

Isn't it funny how you wait ages for the comments and compliments, it seems like nobody notices and then suddenly it's like a switch - POW - they come thick and fast.
Congratulations.

sexychick said:
So glad you've had a good day Hun,the fantastic compliments keep on coming don't they,so pleased for you makes loosing the weight so worth while hay??,also glad you enjoyed your film.
Your sounding more and more confident now,can tell by the way you write so pleased for you,bet that's taken you while to feel so good!
Soon you will feel even better when you get to your goal,not long to go now yay!! You will properly get to a size 10 go you!
Sexy xx

The compliments are brilliant! It makes it all worthwhile for sure, that and the feeling you get when putting on smaller clothes.

Not long now you are right and need to keep that front of mind to stay focused and reach it. I love being a 12 but if I got to 10 you wouldn't hear me complain lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slendablenda said:
Isn't it funny how you wait ages for the comments and compliments, it seems like nobody notices and then suddenly it's like a switch - POW - they come thick and fast.
Congratulations.

Hey beautiful, like busses SB lol!! Thanks hunny xxx

Doing well honey keep fighting the good fight xx

I'd do you!
;)
You're hot!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Clarabow said:
Doing well honey keep fighting the good fight xx

Thanks Hun xx

gracielou09 said:
Aka you and the compliments ...love it.

What a lovely thing to do with the picture of Barron, thats so special.

xxxx

They really boost my confidence!

The picture is beautiful and very considerate for sure. Xx

MagdaX said:
I'd do you!
;)
You're hot!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Lol thanks Mags, made me giggle lol xx

Hey ladies, I've had a really tough couple of days, emotionally. I had words with my daughter, over somethiung silly but it really upset me! It all boils down to the fact she is so selfish sometimes and I do not like that side of her! She is very much like me, stubborn which means that we have not spoken since yesterday morning! Neither of us will give in and I know she will need me before I do her! That sounds awful but she needs to understand she cant treat people the way she does, its taught me a valuable lesson in that I have been treating her as a baby, still doing things for her whether it be paying for her car or buying her clothes, the reality is thats she is 20yrsd old and now its time to grow up. Maybe that will show her just how selfish she can be if she has to look after herself and not rely on me so much! I know this will sound harsh to some people, I love both my children unconditionally I really do, I think this tells me that I shouldnt expect people to live up to my expectations and standards, this becomes a bitter pill to swallow when its one of your children though as I always believed I had instilled good morals and behaviours! It will all blow over, but I needed somewhere to vent, sorry. Just ned to figure out how to solve this problem now!

Went shopping this morning for my nephews birthday present, he will be 9 on Wednesday. I will see him tomorrow night as I am away with work Wednesday and Thursday. Bought his presents and also something to cheer myself up, the stupid thing was I had to stop myself picking something up for Dani even though I am annoyed ith her at the moment! I bought a lovely coral top for work, a headband and some diamonte earings. I also bought the Beck diet book as so many of you seem to be raving about it. I thought it worth the 1.99 in the book shop!I am looking forward to reading it.

Weather is dreadful here today, so stuck indoors which means online shopping lol

Have a great day peeps xx

Hello lovely, I hope the situation with ur daughter gets better. Dont worry about venting we've all had our fair share.

Nice thy u treated urself the top sounds lovely. Hope the rest of your day was okay xxxx

Hi LadyT
Sorry to hear you have been having a bit of a challenge with your daughter, I went through some really tough times with my 2, same as you, unconditional love, but my son on occasion drove me to distraction! Only advise I can give is sometimes they need tough love. You bring them up with values and morals to the best of your ability, then, they surprise you and you feel very let down. :mad::confused::cry::sigh::wave_cry: It will blow over, step back and let her stand on her own 2 feet as you say, paying for everything etc for her. There is no easy solution, maybe some new house rules? allowing her to take more responsibility for her own things etc. On a happier note, this will be short lived and you will then become the bank of mum once again, but appreciated!!
It worked for mine!

Keep shopping for clothes chick, the economy needs you !!!

Beck book seems great!
Jx

Hmmm still not talking and I am away tomorrow for two days, I hate us being like this as we normally get on so well. One of her friends told me yesterday that Dani said whilst I was away last week that she misses me when I am not around, aw thats sweet! Why is she so stubborn! I might have to be the adult and make the first move, not sure what or how to say though lol OMG I am acting like a child ha ha!

Good news I have called ther doctors this morning and I officially have NORMAL blood again!! yayay! Phew what a relief, I have text my LLC to see if I can go back on total without a letter from my doctor as he will not write one, doh! If she says no then I am going to screammmmmmmmmm. I am so close to goal and can almost smell it on total, on Lite is feels a million miles away riddiculous I know.

Started reading the Beck book last night, it is really good, reinforces what is taught in the group sessions I feel, looking forward to really getting stuck into it though and do some of the tasks. I know that this time the weight is staying off for good, yeah sure I will have the odd blip going forward but I will have the skills to deal with it and stop that blip becoming a huge problem and the weight going back on.

Thanks for the support ladies over the past few days, I know I have been miserable, but feeling much more positive about things now. xx

Hey listen misses, your not miserable ....you got a lot on your plate.

Cheshka will be 8 and I sometimes look at her and think ...I've not brought you up to be like that....its hard. God knows what she'll be like at Dani's age. So many lovely things to look forward too ;)

I agree with Julz, tuff love it has to be sometimes but I understand with you being away you dont want to leave on bad terms. Do what you feel is right huni.

As for your bloods you must be so relieved. LL can be quite anal when it comes to signoff's. I had to prove my mammogram was clear before I could start, they wouldnt take my word for it.

I hope they let you do it, like you said, your so close now. I have my fingers, legs and arms crossed for you lovely

xxx

Tough love is the way to go. My brother was ruined, always bailed out. Allowances made ect. He is now38 and still behaving in the childish irresponsible way he did when he was 18 and expecting others to pick up the pieces. Makes him a really unpleasant chap to be around and is ruining many a girls life with his antics.

You don't have to turn into Atilla the Hun in slingbacks. You do however need to be honest with her a out how her behaviour is affecting you. Allow her to grow up or ur doing her no favours and creating a monster lol

Great news about the bloods xx

Only you know Dani well enough to decide what you think is best to do hun!
Fantastic news about your bloods yay!
Sexy xx

Thanks ladies for your advice with lady muck! I will sort her out, dont worry! She just needs a reality check, or maybe I did and just got it lol. I have made the first move to break the ice I text her to tell her my results, got a nice text back, so it should make it easier to tell her how I am feeling when she comes in later.

Nervous to hear what the LLC has to say later, but fingers crossed and for my WI. xx

Thanks lovely, I will definately use these phrases when I get to sit down and talk to her!

**Food talk**

Right so back to LLL talk, I went to WI with a very set idea for what I wanted to happen over the next week! Basically because I cant get a doctor letter advising my bloods are now normal the LL Medical team will ot allow me back onto total! I think the biggest issue for me is having the control taken away from me. I want to be able to decide how I do this for too long many people have dictated to me, this is my life and I will make my own way and choices in it. I totally get what some will say about health being important and I realise it is a gift and thankfully I am not in anymore danger with the high potassium. My LLC is fantastic and totally gets where I am coming from with the control aspect of my thinking, not sure many would to be fair! Anyway she got me to hope on the scales before we got into a full depth conversation about my next move so to speak.

I cannot believe it but I lost 4lb, seriously I wasnt expecting it, crooked thoughts arre playing havoc with my mind with me being on Lite. I explained to my LLC food is becoming an obsession and that scares me, thinking about it constantly, planning what I can eat and when and cravings are starting to kick in, last night it was chocolate. How I managed not to open the box of thorntons in my bedroom is beyond me! I didnt have these thoughts on Total. My LLC always reassures me that this is a fantastic opportunity and will be a huge learning for the future. I know she is right but is is so hard sometimes. I know I sound miserable when many of you probably want to have the option of going on Lite. Sorry! The outcome of the conversation is that I am to do another week of Lite and see how it goes! I am feeling slightly more optimistic this week about the fact that it can work for me and getting to goal, which is now only 8lb away is achievable!

I couldnt have got through the past few days without you guys, you are all amazing! Big hugs from me to you all! xxxx

Aw hun 4lbs is amazing, well done to you and well done for not having he chocolate.

I have no words of wisdom or anything, hey what do i know.... You've not had an easy ride of late but can I just say I think you have handled the situation in a level headed adult fashion, there's no way i could have handled it like you. You have 8lbs to lose hun and you have lost a whopping 59lbs. 8lbs is nothing compared to what you have lost.

Please stop saying your miserable - your not, dont doubt you as a person and your strength to lose that 8lbs.

I've loved reading about your journey, please dont poo poo your achievement - its huge.

Keep going hun the prize is nearly at your fingertips ;)

xxxx

Back