TBSx LL Journey...

I've been shopping online again and discovered some right bargains in TKMaxx!

Ordered a lovely dress for work, it's a pencil style dress with an off centre v neckline. Can't wait for it to arrive! I have another conference this week so thought it would look smart!

I also bought a short denim waistcoat to wear on holiday as they look quite fun I think.

Only this week to go then off on my travels again it's going to be a messy one I just know it!

Hope you all have a good day, I'm off for a ride on cheeky Chester who has also lost lots of weight bless him, but he did need to he could hardly breath! He's looking lovely now xxxx

Hey gorgeous,
Just wanted to say a massive thanku for your texts. Your a wonderful person. Sorry to read about your son hun. I know as a mum you want to take their pain away, so hard when you cant and they have to face it (experienced that this week with Cheshka!) And i bet you wanted to rip her face off...!!! i know your better than that ;).

Dress sounds gorge...you'll have to post us a pic of you in it. Laughed when I read about your singing experience ...you go girl...

Big hugs xxxxxx

Hey gorgeous,
Just wanted to say a massive thanku for your texts. Your a wonderful person. Sorry to read about your son hun. I know as a mum you want to take their pain away, so hard when you cant and they have to face it (experienced that this week with Cheshka!) And i bet you wanted to rip her face off...!!! i know your better than that ;).

Dress sounds gorge...you'll have to post us a pic of you in it. Laughed when I read about your singing experience ...you go girl...

Big hugs xxxxxx

Hi gorgeous, you are so very welcome! :D

Mylad is getting through it he is such a wonderful son and I really hate the thought of him hurting, as you well know as a parent we would take that pain away if we could. Hope Cheska is ok x

I did contemplate ripping her face off, but thought Karma will do a much better job of things than I ever could. ;)

Cant wait for the dress to come, I think I have a fetish for new shoes, 3 pairs and a pair f boots in a week, surely that isnt normal lol. I tried a pair of knee highboots on today, just to see if I could zip them up! Oh yes is all I have to say on that matter! :D

I am hoping to get some pics when I go on holiday next week. I will post some then, I dont have any slim ones really at the moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday soon came and went again! This year is flying by it will soon be xmas before we know it.

My dress came today, what a delivery service ordered on Saturday arrived on Monday, fab! I took it out of the package and looked at it. It looked so small, its the first time I have looked at an item of clothing and thought, hmmm not sure thats going to fit. However i wouldnt have minded to much as it could have been an incentive dress to lose the last bit. Anyway I checked the label and the dress was a 10, however I caught a glimpse of the label in the dress it is an 8. I had to try it on though as I wanted to wear it this week to conference I have going on. It fitted like a glove, I couldnt believe it, but then again maybe I could you gotta love the lycra lol I felt so good in it! Dani and her friend were at home so I asked their opinion, Dani said I looked nice, her friend said wow you look slim! Happy days, that'll do for me!

Chilling tonight and working from home tomorrow. the dog is off to the groomers bless him!

Hope you are all having a fab day xxx

You are in a size what ?
A size what ? :banana dancer::banana dancer:

OMG!!!!!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::talk017:

Don't get to excited girls it's a stretchy dress lol

I emailed my weight related goals to my LLC today, I thought if I did this it was a commitment to myself and the plan to see it through to the end of RTM.

I feel so content with everything at the moment, something amazing is going to happen to me this week I can feel it!

Hope you are both doing well xx

Honey clothes can only stretch so far lol

Skinny malinky woot woo look at you!! I'll need to get some pics up chick! A huge welldone! Xx

Thanks ladies, I am going to wear the dress tomorrow with my new shoes! I am going to an office where I haven't been for ages, so it will be nice to catch up with people!

I hope you are all doing well xxx

How smoking hot will you look in a size 8 dress .... whoop whoop ! Makes me smile x

How did today go i bet you looked amazing.Do we get to see some photos?.
take care
Cathy

Conference went really well, bumped into a guy I was with for years! Sadly didn't get chance to chat as we were both busy, caught him checking me out and then got a text saying I looked amazing! Result!

I officially finished for my holiday which is Tuesday! I cannot wait to get on the plane now!! Sun, sea, sand and yes plenty of sangria lol xx

have a great holiday Hot lady T.
Cathy

youll be HOT HOT HOT !!! its always nice to get a compliment and when its an ex its even better! xx

Enjoy the holiday , you deserve it x

Thanks ladies! I am struggling to stay focused and motivated at the moment, so after the holiday it's back to it to shift the last little bit! It's so frustrating as I am happy with what I see in the mirror and so the crooked thoughts start grrrr!

Im wondering if it's just me or have others felt the same after losing a significant amount of weight xx

Yes we have - so hard that last little bit. So easy to make lots of excuses not to carry on - but soooooooooooo worth it.
Have a fab holiday. Is this the one with your girlies?

Back