TBSx LL Journey...

slendablenda said:
Yes we have - so hard that last little bit. So easy to make lots of excuses not to carry on - but soooooooooooo worth it.
Have a fab holiday. Is this the one with your girlies?

Thanks beautiful, hope you are staying strong, love the glam profile pic x x

It is extremely hard, I will get there I think it's a lot of holiday mode now too! When I get back I am sure I will get back into it, need to look hot for the Xmas parties lol and apparently according to my friend, put myself out there lol to meet new people!

Yes this is the holiday with the girlies and a token lad lol he is either brave or stupid lol xx

Hope you have a good holiday LadyT,I'm sure you will crack it when you get back hun!
Sexy xx

Hi sorry to gatecrash LADY T but waiting on my diary to be shifted back to LL.... exante didnt do it for m,e....... im a failure..... iv gained 14lbs...... im disgusted with myself..... slightly heartbroken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... as i cant let u all see my feelings on exante forum i have left it til i can be moved bk to ll forum..... I hope lady T doesnt hold it against me posting a msg on here...... im desperate all..... devastated....... never got back on track since turkey..... im spiraling out of control....... instant message me someone... give me some hope ... im scared of loosing control...... im going mad :( tears wont even come....... i have used them all up over the years of weight pain ohhhhhh. i feeel so sad..... sorrrrryyyyyy......... gem

aaw gem, im so sorry to hear things havent worked out for you. im still struggling but am worse when im not posting. at least 7 or 8lbs will be glycogen. im here xx

Hi sorry to gatecrash LADY T but waiting on my diary to be shifted back to LL.... exante didnt do it for m,e....... im a failure..... iv gained 14lbs...... im disgusted with myself..... slightly heartbroken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... as i cant let u all see my feelings on exante forum i have left it til i can be moved bk to ll forum..... I hope lady T doesnt hold it against me posting a msg on here...... im desperate all..... devastated....... never got back on track since turkey..... im spiraling out of control....... instant message me someone... give me some hope ... im scared of loosing control...... im going mad :( tears wont even come....... i have used them all up over the years of weight pain ohhhhhh. i feeel so sad..... sorrrrryyyyyy......... gem
Hi Gem
Sorry to hear you are struggling but you are NOT a failure you have just taken a little detour on your journey.You have made the first step by recognising you are gaining and feeling out of control so you are again restarting your journey on the right rd.You have done it before you can do it again.Get rid of the crooked thinking and onwards and downwards.
Take care Hun Welcome Back
Cathy

Hi Lady T - hope you've had a wonderful holiday!

And hi Gem - so sorry that you are having a tough time but there's no way you are a failure. You've had a blip and you can lose it in no time - the important thing is you knew where to come for support, empathy and encouragement - the LL forum and the lovely ladies here.

I have to say, although I'm doing okay on Exante, I wish I had left my diary here because it's just not the same over there in Exante land!

Hugs xx

Hey my lovelies I missed you all!

Omg Gem, please do not feel like a failure you are not! You have lost an amazing amount of weight si far, ok so a little crept back on but that's life, you can't beat yourself up over it, it's not like you can remove food forever you can't, in fact none of us can!

I too have gained whilst on holiday, the biggest worry for me is the eating I undertook whilst away, not forgetting the drinking! I could physically see the change in my body shape over the week and felt disgusted, but told myself I was on holiday and used it as an excuse to eat junk basically! I just feel like I have learnt nothing and being awake in pain tonight due to over eating is just reinforcing that fact! Doh! No major hang up though as it I know I have to get back on this with a vengeance!

We sound very similar people in some ways, with some of our Facebook updates lol, hope I haven't offended you with that comment! So just be reassured you aren't alone, I'm right there with you gorgeous!!

So let's get back on it together and kick FATS butt forever!!! I am due to start again on Wednesday I am going on total to get back into it!

We CAN and WILL do this hun, have faith and trust in LL! xxxxxxx

Just checked what packs I have in the cupboard and I have enough to start back on lite today rather than wait until Wednesday :)

I reckon I have gained 9lb which isn't bad I have been in carb heaven the past week! Barely a salad in sight!

So I will have my first pack at 8ish then go to muck out, today is going to be a tough day but bring it on!!

Have a good day everyone xxxx

Great to have you back lovely tanned girl. Hope you really enjoyed your holdiay and made the most of carb heaven. I am glad to see you are back, and back on track to kick bottom! That is the attitude. No regrets, adult choices, now motor on ! You pays your money, you eats your carbs and crap, you pay the price and deal with it with a smile on your face, a shake in your hand and a pitch fork of poo as you muck out the stables lol

Onwards and downwards lovely girl.
ps Gem sent you a message, chin up xx

Clarabow said:
Great to have you back lovely tanned girl. Hope you really enjoyed your holdiay and made the most of carb heaven. I am glad to see you are back, and back on track to kick bottom! That is the attitude. No regrets, adult choices, now motor on ! You pays your money, you eats your carbs and crap, you pay the price and deal with it with a smile on your face, a shake in your hand and a pitch fork of poo as you muck out the stables lol

Onwards and downwards lovely girl.
ps Gem sent you a message, chin up xx

Thanks lovely I am looking forward to catching up on everyones diaries later this evening, I figured it would keep my mind distracted because tonight will be a toughee for me!

I PM'd Gem on Facebook too, hope she is ok!!

I can't believe how many if the originals have now gone from here, it's quite sad really but looking forward to getting to know lots of newbies I always find they give me a new found enthusiasm for LL.

Have a great day gorgeous and hope you are still doing well xxxx

nice to see you back chick. glad ypu had a fab time and if you cant indulge on holiday when can you? hope your gonna put some pics up? xx

carrie1980 said:
nice to see you back chick. glad ypu had a fab time and if you cant indulge on holiday when can you? hope your gonna put some pics up? xx

Ello gorgeous, good holiday but paying for it now not being able to sleep etc grrrr!

How's things with you?

Actually I will try to get some off my Facebook that the girls have put on for me later on tonight! Xx

im good thanks chick, still struggling away but day 4 now of my restart! yay! ive got some pics up in my album if you wana keek. xx

carrie1980 said:
im good thanks chick, still struggling away but day 4 now of my restart! yay! ive got some pics up in my album if you wana keek. xx

It's really hard when you lose a significant amount of weight to stay in control and focused, but we know it works so must stick with it, well done for getting to day 4 hunny!

I will have a look later when I log onto the laptop I'm only phone at the minute xx

Welcome back Lady T.
Sounds like you had a great time.
Good luck with your restart.
Onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Hey all I have uploaded some before and after pics, not official ones as I havent had my after yet, I want to rech goal before I get them. Apologies for the state of them, I really struggled to find full length pictures as I hated my picture taken at all. I am a camera whore now as some would say lol.

Happy viewing, they make me cringe, I am not that happy with the latest shots, although they are a massive improvement, it has proved I need to lose more than I thought and so will be aiming for a lower goal now. XX

wow wow wow!!!! you look amazing and the transformation is unbelievable! im so proud of you, bet ur girl friends cant believe the difference? xx

wow wow wow!!!! you look amazing and the transformation is unbelievable! im so proud of you, bet ur girl friends cant believe the difference? xx

Thanks chick, yeah I do get alot of comments about how different I look. My bezzie mate lost alot of weight but has put some back on over the years, she was feeling the pressure of me being slim on holiday as she felt frumpy next to me she said, she actually weighs less than me but has a totally different body shape and height to me. I felt good though, I would normally wear floaty tops out to cover a multitude of sins and rolls of fat lol, but feel chunky in them now and prefer the more fitted clothes even though I still need to lose a about another stone and a half i reckon.

I couldnt look at your pics so sent you a friend request to check them out not sure if it has come through yet. xx

Back