TBSx LL Journey...

Never heard the car bonnet expression before, but I know what you mean.
I know exactly what you mean about feeling empty inside. I LOVE
that feeling and also I can always smell when I've been eating the wrong foods. Full ketosis seems to stop body odour for me, not something that people often mention on here.
Can't say it applies to me at the moment. LLC says I shouldn't be thinking about my weight at the moment as need nourishment -
well that's like putting me under Starter's Orders! Have to be very careful not to overdo it because OH and me keep wanting to give me treats when I feel well enough -going out to eat tonight!
Luckily alcohol makes me sick at the moment and is not recommended- phew!
4lbs off already - you'll be on track for that Bank Holiday challenge.
Yes, lots of new people just starting out - you're one of the people inspiring them to know they can do it too. Well done.
Lovely positive attitude Lady T. xx

Aw SB I love your posts, honestly I do.

Mmm never noticed the body odour thing before lol I defo agree with your LLC about giving your body nourishment especially during your treatment. Aw your OH is just looking out for you because he just wants to care for you and loves you :) Thats so lovely!

Thank you for saying I help inspire people, not sure I am feeling that at the moment, but give it a few days and I will for sure :D just need to get my head firmly in that space again, i'm defo getting there though :D

Have a lovely evening xxx

No you are an inspiration. Your positive outlook is really a breath of fresh air. You do the positive and I'll do the soul searching negative lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Clarabow said:
No you are an inspiration. Your positive outlook is really a breath of fresh air. You do the positive and I'll do the soul searching negative lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think we should agree to dismiss the negative completely and soul search the positive, it will be far more satisfying!

I always think you have very deep emotional posts but not negative at all! xx

Good morning LadyT i have just read your diary and im so happy to see how far you have come.. wow.!

diaries like yours make me want to fight till i reach my goal :)
happy saturday to you x

Good morning LadyT i have just read your diary and im so happy to see how far you have come.. wow.!

diaries like yours make me want to fight till i reach my goal :)
happy saturday to you x

Hey hun, hope it wasdnt too boring lol!;)

It has been a rollercoaster for me to be honest and in th beginning I did question if it was achievable, but tried to stay focused and that really helped :D

I still have a way to go but it is achievable.

You should lose your weight within 2 months on total if you do lite it will take longer, I always believed that the hard part was going to be maintaining and still think thats the case, especially having two holidays in the last month or so and puttingweight on by eating 3 meals a day and drinking alcohol! Well I havent ben on holiday for a couple of years so I wasnt going to stay on plan thats for sure! Some might frown on that decision, but its mine and its an adult one as far as I am concrned.

Good luck and look forward to hearing how you do hun xxx

So its saturday and as most of you know that means Dani is at work and I have sole responsibility for the horses until she comes back home to feed her two later, Chester gets nothing he is huge! So I turned them all out them went off to the local tack sale, I needed new riding boots desperately. Eagerly I tried a pair of boots on that had a zip up the back, gorgeous in brown, nervously I zipped them up and YES, they fitted and they are not even wide fit, I can hardly believe it! I'm actually sitting in the living room in them now because I am so excited at the thought of them not being wide fit, I never want to take them off lmao! I bought chester a rug for when it rains so it means i can ride him more often. Happy days!

Just been looking online at courses, I fancy doing something non work related so a hobby type course just for some variety in my life. I did fancy a beauty course as I find it quite interesting, but couldnt find one locally, so then decided that I might try hairdressing again. I started to train after I left school but got pregnant, so I had to finish the course without qualifying! There are two options available, one is a basic couse for 6 weeks so striaght forward cutting and the other is a full course for 30 weeks but costs £700. I seriously need to think about it as thats a lot of money to spend and I would have to really tighten all my purse strings to get it in time for the couse in September. I suppose I need to decide what I would do with the knowledge, do I want to go back into hairdressing or is it just a hobby. The drop in wages would be significant if i went into it full time, decisions, decisions!

Just chilling at the moment before I go to ride Chester and get the others in for the night.

Hope you are having a good day everyone, onwards and downwards xxx

Hey hun, hope it wasdnt too boring lol!;)

It has been a rollercoaster for me to be honest and in th beginning I did question if it was achievable, but tried to stay focused and that really helped :D

I still have a way to go but it is achievable.

You should lose your weight within 2 months on total if you do lite it will take longer, I always believed that the hard part was going to be maintaining and still think thats the case, especially having two holidays in the last month or so and puttingweight on by eating 3 meals a day and drinking alcohol! Well I havent ben on holiday for a couple of years so I wasnt going to stay on plan thats for sure! Some might frown on that decision, but its mine and its an adult one as far as I am concrned.

Good luck and look forward to hearing how you do hun xxx
Hey Lady T nooo noo your diary was uplifing hon.. which helps me alot. And of course the remaining weight you need to lose is achieveable of course. Im happy i have a long break from food it is so needed. I hope you have had an succesful day hon x

Hi LadyT

Have just read all of this in one sitting and wow! What an inspiration. The thought of non wide fit boots...bliss!

Glad you had a lovely holiday.

H x

Hiya, wow fair play to you lol that must have taken some doing!:D

OMG seriously I haven only just took the boots off, never did I think normal fitting boots would go over my legs, it is such an amazing feeling! :D

Hope you are doing well xx

Hey Lady T nooo noo your diary was uplifing hon.. which helps me alot. And of course the remaining weight you need to lose is achieveable of course. Im happy i have a long break from food it is so needed. I hope you have had an succesful day hon x

Aw thank you! :D

I totally understand your comment about having a break from food, the empty feeling I get is amazing, not a hunger feeling just a light feeling, its surreal. :D

Had a great day took Chester out this afternoon for a ride in the sun, feel like things are going well in my life at the moment, yay

Hope you are ok xxx

Good afternoon LadyT ive just noticed your in the midlands like me I live in Great Barr do you know it ?? ha
hope your enjoying your sunday :) x

Hiya, wow fair play to you lol that must have taken some doing!:D

OMG seriously I haven only just took the boots off, never did I think normal fitting boots would go over my legs, it is such an amazing feeling! :D

Hope you are doing well xx

My dream = normal width boots! congrats xx

claire30 said:
Good afternoon LadyT ive just noticed your in the midlands like me I live in Great Barr do you know it ?? ha
hope your enjoying your sunday :) x

Hiya Hun, yeah I know it I am from a little place just outside Stourbridge! I am off partying in Birmingham on Thursday night and can't wait it will be with lots of people that I haven't seen for about 10 months or so, can't wait to see their faces.

Had a lovely day horses and a visit to the hairdressers xx

Hope yours was nice xx

loopylorns said:
My dream = normal width boots! congrats xx

Heya gorgeous, think on it's a dream that is going to be a reality for you soon Hun xx

Carrie carrie where are you, couldn't find your diary .... Boo! Hope you are staying strong lovely xx

I am chick!! I'm made of strong stuff lol. It's on the exante diaries section called my wee daily weigh in thread. Xx

Hi Lady T.
Just catching up on diaries and WOw just peeped at your photos you look great.
Cathy

Back