TBSx LL Journey...

Found a couple of lovely christmas party dresses on the net. xx

$(KGrHqQOKk!E3v6Mu14+BOCKjvh-+Q~~3_12.JPG

Another one, I am thinking red might be the colour for me! xx

$(KGrHqV,!jEE1nse,BHmBN,75Uuo3w~~0_3.JPG

I might buy both lol you can never have too many evening dresses xx

what site are they on?????? they are stunning! the red one with your long dark hair would be beautiful! xx

Loving the style and decoration on the first one, but red on you would be a knock out x

wow they are both lovely .
As well as slimming down is it possible to get stretched just a few inches lol.
Defo the red would look great on you.
Cathy

Thanks ladies, I think I like the silver best, but I know red suits me. They are on ebay, imports so really cheap. I have had dresses off ebay imported or made to measure before and the quality is pretty good to be fair. I love shopping for evening dresses for xmas parties. xx

They are beautiful dresses!
I wish i had somewhere worth wearing such a dress lol! (our xmas do's are more like xmas don'ts!)
I agree with shopping on ebay.... I bought a beautiful pink and grey lipsy dress (mini dress) but cannot yet fit into it.... this will be one of my targets i think!;)

They are beautiful dresses!
I wish i had somewhere worth wearing such a dress lol! (our xmas do's are more like xmas don'ts!)
I agree with shopping on ebay.... I bought a beautiful pink and grey lipsy dress (mini dress) but cannot yet fit into it.... this will be one of my targets i think!;)

Well gorgeous you soon will fit in that dress I am sure :D

We have lots of nice xmas events I will go to a few, last year I ducked out of all of them, fed up of bieng the fat one in the corner, well no one is putting LadyT in the corner this year just you mark my words on that one!! ;) xx

Both, both, both, Gorgeous xx

I've seen your pictures! you honestly look BEAUTIFUL, you were beautiful in your before pictures to be honest, but you're going to have the confidence to match this year!
I hope you knock them all dead! <- Which looks to be a very easy task! :giggle:

I've seen your pictures! you honestly look BEAUTIFUL, you were beautiful in your before pictures to be honest, but you're going to have the confidence to match this year!
I hope you knock them all dead! <- Which looks to be a very easy task! :giggle:

Aw Lozz thank you, I just wish I had embarked on this journey before I did, I also wish my friends had pushed me to do it, but then I guess they just loved me the way I was! :)

I do feel more confident already and still have over a stone to go, who'd have thought I would be over 4 stone lighter this year! Not me I hadnt even though about it, now I just think about how I can continue to lose and then stabalise my weight.

I have been on ebay again tonight looking at fancy dress costumes, its my sisters 40th in October its all very exciting! :D

Hope you are ok hun xxx

I have been on ebay again tonight looking at fancy dress costumes, its my sisters 40th in October its all very exciting! :D

Eeeeek that is exciting! are you going for a sexy number...? :giggle:;)

Eeeeek that is exciting! are you going for a sexy number...? :giggle:;)

OMG yes I am, do you think I wanna cover up now I am slim, not a chance although i will go for classy and sexy, not trashy and sexy lol :giggle:xx

LadyT said:
I might buy both lol you can never have too many evening dresses xx

Completely agree Hun. Buy them both. The silver one is my favorite but the red is stunning too. You will look gorg in either.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

OMG, can't wait for the day when I can wear something as lovely as those dresses! Definitely buy both Lady as they are beautiful!!!

Your new profile pic is lovely too, you little skinny minnie you! :happy096:

Julslynne said:
Completely agree Hun. Buy them both. The silver one is my favorite but the red is stunning too. You will look gorg in either.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Aw thanks hun I live clothes shopping now buying what I want to wear rather than what covers the body I was ashamed of, loving LL lol xx

Autumn Leaves said:
OMG, can't wait for the day when I can wear something as lovely as those dresses! Definitely buy both Lady as they are beautiful!!!

Your new profile pic is lovely too, you little skinny minnie you! :happy096:

Hey lovely it will come quicker than you know!

Omg skinny Minnie lol funny how you never imagine having comments like that directed at yourself, but feels great thanks xxx

Well it's the weekend, love short weeks it soon came round again lol.

My plan of action is to go let my lovely gees out, muck out and ride! After that back home to chill. I need to get some water down me today as it hasn't been that good this week with being away with work doh!!

Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

Back