Tea advice

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by zane_sh, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. zane_sh

zane_sh New Member

Hi friends, In last 3 month have lost 15kg, and now im 70 kg, but want to get down till 60kg. Now need advice what tea to chose to get my stomack work better. Last few days after meals i feel that all food blocks in my stomack and it make me feel really uncomfortable. Maybe you can advice few tea's from your experience for body cleaning...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    I find a peppermint tea helps, but not sure on the science of why. Perhaps some more intelligent people on here can shed some light on the matter.

4. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    Peppermint is very calming on your stomach, but i found that it can be a bit of a strong taste. I love Twinings Green Tea with peppermint, easier to drink and still as calming. I also love Twinings Lemon and Ginger tea, very warming and delicious.

5. Just Peachy

Just Peachy Slowly But Surely

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Exercise
    Well I know that cherry tea is good for your bladder, I'm pretty sure you can find brands that even say so on the box.

I find Jasmin tea to be cleansing and lovely, along with lemon tea, or even verbena.

I'm such a tea geek <3

6. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I find ginger tea nice and soothing, and also fennel but thats quite an acquired taste.

7. busybee9015

busybee9015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.22%)

Peppermint tea can act as a natural laxative if you drink lots of it, maybe that has something to do with it?

8. welshgirl21

welshgirl21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use Twinings Detox teabags which are really nice or Twinings Cleanse teabags - they are both nice and light, not too strong and taste refreshing. Try going on the Twinings website and you can order some free samples to taste a few different ones and find one you like :)

9. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    i take green tea as a supplement,and i swear by it..and it aids weightloss.

if you can get onto the twinings website at the moment you can sign up to receive 2 different free samples

xoxo

10. tigerjack

tigerjack Member

green tea is by far the tea of choice when it comes to fat loss. there's no better tea that increases your metabolism. have a green tea after every meal if you can and you'll be in the toilet getting rid of what you've eaten lol. if you don't like the taste of green teat, also try Chinese jasmine tea, which is probably just as effective as green tea.

Also shed some light on something else, if you do some sort of exercise, whether it be morning or night, have a short black coffee no sugar, it will increase the calories you burn during exercise if you have it beforehand.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.