Tea/coffee...

Deezer

Gold Member
Is tea and coffee included in our water intake... i've never thought about it before but now i'm drinking a lot more peppermint and nettle tea (To keep warm)!!! Should i drop down my fizzy water intake or is it not included???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I thought it was Dee x

hiya hun.
u should count all your teas and coffees as it should be included in your water intake.
as the weather is colder now, its so much better than just drinking plain cold water.
good luck hun.
:)

According to LT and the chemist its not included in our daily intake ...we have to drink 2l-3ltrs on top of the tea/coffee/shakes amount. I have started doing that and the weight is moving....so I'm going with it x x x

Thanks Truleame, you have reassured me that I'm not the only one who thinks is it NOT included in our daily intake. I wanted to be clever and have the majority of my intake from peppermint tea etc as it's nicer but chemist told me I can't :-( Xxx

I was under the impression that it was extra to your water allowance and not included in it .

Im still drinking approx 4lts water every day as well as around 6 cups decaf coffee, hope Im doing the right thing too!!

You can have tea/coffee as drinks but it doesn't go towards your water intake for the day. Which I thought was a bit strange...but actually by changing that I have started losing the weight...so I'm not about to change what I'm doing ~lol~ x x x

it's quite funny that lipotrim say it doesn't count, cause your body doesn't process liquids in that way surely - i would drink your 2-4L of water but be cautious of drinking too much tea or coffee on top on 4l of water, plus on top of whatever you add to shakes, if you're exceeding 6-8+L of liquid per day I think that must be dangerous, water poisoning wise ?

Its weird how all chemists are different.
coz mine said that it all counts towards my water intake.
i count everything and try not to exceed 4L a day.
i always have a glass of fizzy water evryday, i love them. especially at work when everyone is eating on breaks, it makes me feel fuller.
they do say that the more u drink, the more u lose.
:D:D:D

I wonder if its caffeine drinks that don't count... but say peppermint tea would count!! Hmmmmm.... email sent anyhoo!! So we'll see!!! x

mither ...a good northern word

I'm really intruiged to the response! Let us know Dee. Xx

hope peppermint tea counts, as more than half my water intake is that lol i've been loosing good amounts so surely it does as if i wasnt having enough water i wouldnt be loosing so much weight ??? intruiging! x

~lol~ can't handle the suspense anymore ;) x x x

I know..... will give them till lunch time.... they're normally quite quick.... if nothing by my lunch hr i'll ring!!! xxx

Back