Tea dilema!!! HELP PLEASE !!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Rozzy, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Rozzy

Rozzy Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante total solutions
    Hi everyone!!

All I ever seem to do is ask questions on here about drinks...well you guessed it, here's another!!

I have just brought some Satrbucks Tazo Green tea.. but after reading the contents it says that it has lemon grass and spearmint leaves in it too... Can we have this? Will it effect Ketosis? I hope not....

Thanks everyone!

Rozzy ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    Leaf tea's fine. I'm afraid most of us here can't comment on the suitability of individual products, other than from own experiences - we're just interpreting the same set of rules as you. But IMHO, it's got no flowers or fruit in, so as far as we know, it should be OK.

4. Blonde82

Blonde82 Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(24.81%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry can't answer your question but I did get some instant coffee packets from Starbucks at the weekend (£4.25 or free with a coffee) never thought I would like black coffee until I tried it and they are so handy you can take them with you.
    As for Tea I know you can have 'leaf' teas so I got Peppermint & Eucalyptus from Twinnings in Sainsbury that is really nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.