tea issue/2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samsmummy, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    hi fellow dieters
    i am supposed to be doing sole source but as i said b4 really struggling without my tea now i know there is the one ss790 where you are allowed milk i was going to do this and perhaps limit myself to 3 cups of tea morning,lunch;bedtime but wot i need to know is am i still allowed to use the tablet sweetners in it im only going to do this for a couple of weeks gradually cutting my tea down to none then totally doing ss please advise
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Tablet sweeteners are fine hun x
  4. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've had tea with tiny bit of milk in from the start! I must admit. It hasnt made any difference to me, and hasnt knocked me out of ketosis, there is no way i can stomach black tea!
    I have about 2 cups a day. I know its probably naughty, but if it gets me thru without EATING anything else, then its worth it!
  5. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

cambridge diet
    ive been having a couple of cups of tea aday with a little bit skimmed milk and i tablet sweetener and its been fine hope that helps ashley xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.