TEA

Tanya-inprogress

I am getting confused about which tea is ok.
Is every leaf tea ok,just not fruit?
What about camomile, as its a flower,is that ok:confused:

Same here hun. I've just had a Green tea and am hoping that's allowed. The lady that's at the chemist told me about her "star lady" who mixes her strawberry shake with raspberry tea. But I asked her if I could mix some White pepper to my chicken soup & she said you can't add anything to the shakes :confused:
How are you doing today? I'm not as hungry as yesterday but am a bit fuzzy & weepy plus I've just got the start of a coleslaw :mad: Oh sorry, that's what my kids called coldsores when they were little lol!! :D Am weeing loads as well :D
Jackie xx

Hmm,seems that different chemists say different things,my pharmacist told me I could use salt and pepper,dried chilli and garlic salt in my soup but others seem to have been told no,and he warned me off this forum incase of bad advice !!!
I feel really well today thanks! I am trying not to have much caffeine and keep sipping the water.
You seem much more upbeat today - good on you! X

Thanks Dudley,how is the fennel and nettle? I've never tried them.

on the dvd it says, no flower, fruit or berry teas, only leaf..

sorry if this is abit dim of me, but what is Earl Grey classified as?
and what is silver needle?
never actually had it before so have no idea and wanna make sure..

earl grey is fine, it says it on the info bag. I have peppermint, earl grey, and raspberry LEAF tea. I wanted to know about salt and pepper and chilli, as i wanted some in warm water! x

Be careful about some teas, you think it's like an Earl Grey or something like that, they have names like "Morning Infusion" or whatever, then you look at the back and they have all sorts of stuff added to it! Nettle tea is quite nice, I have plain and also peppermint and nettle. Oh, and peppermint and green tea... I like my peppermint! Although the weather has been too hot for it recently.

I loooove green tea! I can't really stomach the peppermint tea though.
I make a huge batch of green tea and then put it in the fridge. Green iced tea is soooo good and it can help break up the monotony of just water! :)

Back