Tea

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by Hughesy, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Hughesy

Hughesy Member

Hi,
    Just a quick question, I'm on day 2 of LLL but am finding it hard to give up my cups of tea! Before LLL I'd usually have 8/10 cups a day. I've been able to cut it down to just 4 a day (each with semi-skimmed milk) but is that too much? I don't want it to effect my first weeks weight loss...
    Thanks!
    Claire

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Claire, welcome and good luck with LLL. You have a dairy allowance which you means you can have milk, so as long as you stick to it you will be fine.

Maybe try and have just one cup in between meals rather than constantly drinking it, not sure if that helps you. xx

4. Hughesy

Hughesy Member

Thanks for the advice and good luck! I'll try and cut down from my 4 cups although today (day 4) has seemed really tough. Ah well, just the weekend to get through now!! Thanks again! :eek:) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.