Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Hi Girls

Well, feeling a bit better today headache wise, although like bluegirl still have this cold - it's really hanging on for dear life!
Going to Dr's at 3:50 as my ear is totally blocked, and can't hear a thing out of it, so I'm hoping they may be able to give me some drops or something, but while I'm there I may mention the cough that's gone just to my chest now, and see what they suggest, I'm just a tad worried if they give me anti bio's will these affect ketosis?

Did a test this am and test line was dark purple so I think I am finally in Ketosis! Yey! Scared, but looking forward to W.I. on Monday.

Hope you feel better soon Bluegirl, and Susan, 6 stone is fantastic, well done! I hope you're able to warm up soon, the weather man predicts it is supposed to warm up a little at the weekend...let's hope so xx

Alexs mum when your keto stick goes dark purple it is indicating dehydration so you may want to up your water intake hunni, you are deffo in ketosis so yayyyy.xx

Thanks for that Susan - I have no idea how I can be dehydrated with 2.5 litre's down me, but I'll keep glugging! Thanks hun xx

How are you all today?? Are you ready for you wi's, im sure you have all done sooooo well I cant wait.lol.

Im still waiting for a few of the old team members to get back to me I will give them until sat and than ad for a couple more members, do you think this is fair??

good morning fellow teamies!

how everyone doing? i had an excellent day yesterday.... NOT
had a job interview, which i didnt get, they rang last night to say i wasnt successful because i have a tattoo on the back of my wrist(which is covered by my watch), but this isnt the type of collegue they were looking for!

went and bought myself a little run about for £500 , v reg punto, only for the engine to seize up and smoke and generally give up and die, after only 20 miles lol...
so thats going back today for a refund, he wasnt going to give me a refund but he is now.. so at least im getting the money back!

on the plus side...
*****weigh in*****
:banana dancer:im 5lb down! since i started on monday!:banana dancer:

sorryabout the job hunni, what a stupid reason.x

sorry about the car im pleased you are getting refund.xx

well done on you fab loss, is that you official loss or when do you eigh in properly??

as my mam always says, 'there was another reason you didnt get that job, theres 1 waiting for you...' shes usualy right!

got a full refund... which i didnt think i would, but i won lol!

yeah thats my official weigh in, i arranged to see my cdc today instead of mondays.. so fridays is my official weigh in..

hows you doing today?
any more weighins from teamies today?

Evening all.xx

up to now we have 4 members do you think it is fair for me to advertise for new members now, It has been over a week since i pmd the old members and they havnt been in touch??

our team so far is

misspiggy will wi on 14th Jan
bluegirl, could you post what you weigh and your wi day please hunni.
pinksarah star teamie this week witha fab 5lb loss.
alexsmummy will wi on 12th Jan.

Sorry haven't been on for a couple of days, my little man isn't too well, so is giving me the runaround at the moment.

Been to dr's and have been given anti-biotics, and my cold has switched to a chest infection and ear infection :( joy.

Sorry to hear other people are having a bad time too.

Tried making the "crisps" tonight and wasn't all that impressed, so switched and had a strawberry shake instead. Haven't got too many flavours left for the weekend, but at least I know roughly what I want to get next week. My w.i. is at 8.30pm on Monday, and I'm just praying to have a loss, and hopefully a good one. I think I will need the motivation of a loss to get me through week two!

Have a great weekend everyone. xx

Hope you and your little one feel better soon hunni.xx

Im sure you will have a loss on monday, one thing about this diet is that if you do it right it cant fail.xx

My 1st wi when i started cd i think i lost 5lb and i was really dissapointed cos i had read about how others had lost 10lbs and more but over the next 5mths I lost even , regular lbs and it really comes off quickly.xxx

I tried to make the crisps and also the muffin each without any sucsess, personnaly I wouldnt waste the packs the mix a mousse is nice for a change and the porridge is good, my fave was toffee and walnut made with hot water as my evening/bedtime drink it was like a toffee horlicks.xx

Hope you all have a great weekend.xx

hope hes better soon alexsmummy.. not nice when the kids are poorly

susan i think it would be ok to advertise for new members now, i think if no1 has replied ot your email then i think its ok..

hows every1 doing today?

Hi Guys

Are you still looking for new members?

I am looking to join a team...I have been doing CD for 13 weeks now, but still have a fair bit to go!

Are you still looking for new members?

I am looking to join a team...I have been doing CD for 13 weeks now, but still have a fair bit to go!

Hi, yes we still have 2 places for new members, you are more than welcome.xx

Im the team leader but im not on cd anymore but still do the sums etc.lol.

If you could tell me your weight and when you next wi will be I will get you on our team list.

What is your goal weight??

Hi Folks

Yipeee!!

Its good to be on a Team....extra motivation!

I was starting to panic that I had stopped losing weight after Christmas...but I must have used up the stash of carbs etc as I have started losing again!

Oh, forgot to add...WI day is Monday

Hair

Has anyone noticed an increase in hair loss on this diet...and does anybody know at what point it returns to normal?

Its not coming out in clumps or anything, but there is definately a little more coming out than normal!!

Just been looking at your losses hun, you are really doing well.

I started cd june 2008 and lost just over 5st then swapped onto ww and am nearly at the 6st loss mark now im trying to plan where i want to stop but just cant make my mind up yet.lol.

Hair loss is fairly common from what ive read on here, mine has always come out a lot so ive not really noticed any diff.x

Super Achievement!

I have just looked at your pics and your tranformation is superb...you look so much younger.
I don't understand why being fat makes us look older!

Its really nice having someone in the Team that has lost a lot....inspiration for me to carry on and do the same!

I'm not too worried about the hair loss...I would rather be healthier and thinner and cope with thinner hair!

thankyou.xx

i promise if i can do it any1 can.xx

Hi Girls - welcome to the team aswell.

Alex isn't too bad today, we've been out to Asda to get his and dp's food for the week etc. Can't quite believe this is day 7 for me, I'm really pleased to have got this far, and it's and 11 week countdown til my holiday and til AAMW, so I'm hoping I can really stay on track til then.

We went on a bit of a splurge too as we have wanted a Wii Fit since before they came out last April, and today we finally gave in and bought one :) My other half is just setting it up now and then we will have a go on it, although I want to know how it does how much you weigh etc first, as I'm not ready for him to know how much I weigh just yet...so I'm hoping I may be able to password it or something so he doesn't see.
Anyway - that will hopefully be the next step in fitness for me, we usually do long walks over a place near us, but at the moment it's wayyy too cold and icy to be going there, so maybe this will keep me on track and give the start of exercise to me too.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend - I wish these antibiotics would kick in now, my ear is soo sore, and my chest is driving me nuts, keep constantly coughing.

2 days til W.I. and I'm nervous but don't know why as I have stuck to it 100% and even got my water up to 2.5litres - which I've never been able to do before...fingers crossed it shows! xx

Wii Fit

I got a Wii and Wii fit just before Christmas.

I have been using it a minimum of 40 minutes every other day and it has certainly toned me up.
I have had to resort to doing things left handed to tone both arms!

You can protect your info using a pin No, but unless someone logs in as you its only your weight loss info thats visible on the group graph and BMI when you log in.

Super bit of kit and VERY addictive! Its amazing how competitive you can get!

Have fun!

Back