Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

I'm here!!! Count me in! I need all the support I can get. Ate like a piggy last 10 days! Official weigh in won't be until 14th Jan though! I have been WAY TOO relaxed over the break so feel ready to start afresh!! Still got 10kgs to lose!! Welcome all new gals...hello to old gals...special hello & thanks to Susan!

Hi hunni, welcome back , good luck for your restart you know you can do it chick.xxxx

Hi all, well although I'm still full of cold, am on it today. Wondering if Beechams all in one will keep me out of ketosis though?

Apart from that having an ok day, not done very well with water which i know isn't so great x

I think the beechams may make it harder to get into ketosis BUT if you are ill and they maake you feel better go for it hunni.xxx

We all have off days with the water hun especially when we are full of cold, try and drink the min of 4pts hun, you will be better in no time.xxxx

Well ladies, it starts again tomorrow for me, updated my ticker to show my wonderful weight gain for the last 4 weeks.........only a pound.....how fantastic is that?!

Got 2 weeks worth of supplies and cant tell you how much I am looking forward to starting again. I know I wont be feeling that by this time tomorrow, but at least I've written it in black and white for me to read back when I am feeling murderous tomorrow.

Hope you are all well, and I am sure I will be back screaming sometime soon

Kay x

1lb , wow thats fantastic chick, well done.xxx

You know the 1st few days will be hard hun but you also know that you can do it.xxxx

Cant wait to start hearing about all your losses in the weeks to come.xxx

Its my 1st 2009 wi today so im hopeing for a sts or maybe a lb loss.lol.

Good luck every1 in your 1st week s weather it be restarting or just starting, welcome to the new you for 2009.xxxxxxxx

:bliss: Good morning teamies... had day 1 yesterday... went well ISH lol.. had the mother of all tantrums yesterday afternoon and went for a walk to my mams, 5 miles away!!

anyway day 2 roll on!! going to have my shake in a min and a pint or 2, thats the 1st time ive been able to saying 'im having a pint' at 8.30 in the morning !!!!

good luck teamies for today

good luck for weigh in today susan!
well done on only 1lb bluegirl, thats brilliant!
alex mummy, i hope your feeling better soon chuck!

:bliss: Good morning teamies... had day 1 yesterday... went well ISH lol.. had the mother of all tantrums yesterday afternoon and went for a walk to my mams, 5 miles away!!

anyway day 2 roll on!! going to have my shake in a min and a pint or 2, thats the 1st time ive been able to saying 'im having a pint' at 8.30 in the morning !!!!

good luck teamies for today

good luck for weigh in today susan!
well done on only 1lb bluegirl, thats brilliant!
alex mummy, i hope your feeling better soon chuck!

Hehe in the first few weeks of cd i used to have mega strops, it gets better hunni.lol.

If i could have any losses for this week by friday girls that will be fab, im still waiting to hear from some old members to see if they are back on cd but we can work witha smaller group this week and maybe advertise next week if we need to.

Good luck every1.xxxx

My wi result is a sts which im very happy with, im not sure if i want to lose anymore weight so am just playing it by ear week by week at the moment.xxxx

Morning ladies, how are you all feeling? I'm a tetra pack down and a couple of pints of water and already feeling a little tetchy. Thankfully I'm on my own today so noone but me to fall out with.

Well done Susan on your sts, a fantastic achievement over the holidays. Pink Sarah, shall I give you a shout if I need a good fall out later!!!!! lol

K xx

Hi Everyone.
Day 2 for me today, had a choc orange shake and so far 1 litre of water, but have just filled my 500ml bottle again, I've ran out of Beechams as of last night, so I'm just going to keep off them now. I feel bit better than yesterday at the moment, the headache/achey-ness has gone, just left with the horrid runny nose and chesty cough...joy.

Well done on your STS Susan that's great, and bluegirl on your 1lb gain, for xmas and new year that is great!

I wont have a weigh in this week - but will be next Monday, so I can give you my (hopefully) loss then. I don't know if it's because I have been unwell or whether it's because I slimfasted for a few days before starting, or just because of my motivation, but I just don't feel hungry at the moment, which of course is a good thing, just very strange after eating so much rubbish over xmas etc. Don't get me wrong, I "could" eat all the big bad foods and gorge on takeaway tonight, but I just don't feel like it, which for me, is a really good thing.

On the beechams/ketosis thing I'll class today as my day 1, and will perhaps test on Fri/Sat as hopefully will be in it by then, if not before.

Sarah - keep going hun, ketosis isn't far away, and the results will be so worth it all.

Hope Everyone is having a good day, I can't wait til week 3 when I can get the water flavours, as I know I'll struggle with water until then.

Right best dash a minute, my little boy is tugging at my trousers! lol bless he's only just 1 xx

good morning teamies...
day not too bad up to now, had a shake, and a pint.... lol that always tickles me when i write ive had a pint!!
my car has gone to the great scrap yard in the sky:(, i have a job interview on thursday, not too far away so i think i'll walk it! looking for another car now, but i think i might hold off for a while makes me walk:8855:if i havent got 1!

blue if you fancy a fall out give me a shout lol.. i think the headaches a good thing, well in a certain way! keep going chuck, it only gets better... right!

good luck for today teamies

Good new son the headach hunni, shouldnt last long.xx

Well done sarah, what the job your going for hunni??

Hi susan, hows things going?
the job is for Hospedia, or Patientline as its known at the moment.. its customer services for them little teles you get in hospital! I went for an interview for the same job but different hospital last year, but this 1s closer... so fingers crossed.

so far so good today.. going to have another hake at about 12 or 1ish!

Hi Girls
Spoke to CDC about the Beechams and she said in tablet form they should be fine, so fingers crossed. She didn't have any ketostix left though, so I'll wait a few more days before knowing if I am or not in Ketosis - day 3 for me today, and because have been so full of cold/flu anyway I've had headaches constantly, so no idea if they are CD related or not. On the plus side, my motivation is still very high right now, so the tempation of food hasn't got me just yet. 1 litre of water down so far, so will keep glugging today - esp now I have the water flavours, they make it soo much easier to drink, and I know will help the cold aswell. Had a strawberry shake this morning, and will probably do what I've been doing the last few days later, and have a soup later on today before a hot shake tonight, seems to be working so far...fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is ok, and good luck for the interview Sarah, positive thinking, and remember to interview them as well as them interviewing you - Best of luck :)

xx

So another day half done. How are you all? Headaches? Bad moods? Or are you euphoric now?

I have to admit that i have already had 3 tetra packs (I live on chocolate tetra hot, cold, mixed with water and frozen!), but as a tall bird I get to have another before the end of the day. Hope I can manage it.

Lots of water down too, might just have a boulion for "tea". I know this works, but blimey its hard before ketosis kicks in.

Whats everyone up to tonight? Diversion techniques?

Kay x

Hi all, i think im gonna have a hot bath in a mo my feet are like ice cubes.

Ive not had a good day diet wise but never mind tomorrow is another day I know it wont make a differance to my weight in the long run.xx

My 1st day home alone today and i got a bit bored so went searching the cupboard.lol.

Oh Susan, dont worry about it, you'll soon be back in the habbit won't you? I'm lucky that I live alone so other than soap powder there is very little for me to eat really. As you say its a long road, you did the quick fix so fantastically with CD and now you're planning for the rest of your life. I know you're determined to do it.

I've had a hot bath already, still the headache, but time to do some uni work now. Do you think we'll ever get warm again?

Kx

Morning all.xx

hope you are all well.

Bluegirl you ask will we ever be warm again, personnaly NO i dont think so, this winter Ive have felt colder than ever, i hardly ever used to wear jumpers and hated big coats but this year ive bought jumpers and a big ski coat to keep me warm.lol. But i am nearly 6st lighter than last year so i guess im bound to feel the cold more.xxx

Six stone is alot of insulation to be missing Susan!

How is the rest of the team doing? I'm holding back the shakes this morning, dont want the first one till lunch....make 'em last.

Still got this blimmin cold too. I'm ok having paracetamol arent i?

K x

Yes hun and also the tablet form cold and flu stuff should be ok just not the powder form.xx

Hope you feel better soon.xxxxx

Thank you, I think its that general feeling sorry for myself, start of the year, diet, blues as much as anything else.

Are you keeping out of the kitchen today lovely?

K x

LOL yes im fine today, ive made sheperds pie ready for tea and just getting Lewis his dinner then hes off to nursery for the afternoon while i visit a poorly friend then pick him up again at 3.15 then at the docs at 4.30 then tea the hot bath and chill so fairly busy today, thank goodness.lol.

Hope you feel better soon, get this week out the way and start to see the scales move again and you will feel great.xxxx

Back