Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Good afternoon, Just come back from work only 3 more days then half term yipeeeee.
I'm still feeling a tad hungry at times :( and I've been kept awake by niggly stomach pains fink that dreaded time is nigh just in time 4 my first weigh in with CDC how unfair is that!!!

Im sure you will have a great WI hun.

Ive just been and bought some new jeans in a size 12, woohooo , I dont think ive ever been in a size 12.lol.

Still no sign of duchess, hope she is ok.xx

It's very quiet on ere at night times isn't it?
Congratulations on the size 12's you must be well chuffed. I wouldn't mind a pair one day. I've promised myself some diesel or firetrap ones!!!!
Not seen duchess maybe she doesn;t come on every day

Hello everyone, blimey I've been busy today. Decided to take a day off work to get some uni work done, so been at home all day working and reading, and not snacking at all. God its so difficult, but I'm at my house not my boyfriends so there is very little to tempt me anyway....he he he!

Well done on the size 12's Susan, didnt you used to have some before and after pics on here? Be great to see you in your lovely jeans. I've bought some Long Tall Sally size 16's in the sale and trying desperately to get them over my bum....another couple of weeks and they might just be there.

Next couple of days are going to be testing for me. I'm working away from home, so 4 nights in London hotels, avoiding all the food that is bound to be on offer, and just having tetra packs.........I do feel determined though. Thanks for all your support xxx

SIZE TWELVES!!!!!!
Celebration time, come on, lets have a celebration!!!
Showing my age singing that arent i lol.
Well done susan.
Lynne x

Thankyou girls, Im waiting for Paul to take some new pics of me then I will post some more.

Why is it when you just start thinking you are doing ok some 1 stops you in your tracks?? Last night I tried my new jeans on to show Paul and he said you ought to go get some more clothes now you are in a 12 (ive only been buying a couple pairs of jeans in each size) but i said i would wait for Jan sales and also I might need a size 10 by then well his responce was, I dont want you to look ill and go to small, wtf according to my bmi im still overwieght, ive still got a jelly/baby belly so noway will I ever look skinny, sorry to moan just makes me mad, you get so far and then people start telling you you will look ill etc. When I post my new pics i will let you judge for yourselves.

Wizz- thats one of my fave songs.lol.xx

Blue-good luck on your London trip.xx

Tracey- some days are busier than others hun, I had an early night as Lewis has been waking in the night. Your doing really well hun, cant wait to see your loss tomorrow.xx

Well heres to a great day all round.xxx

Hope you are ok duchess and doing well, if not let us know we may be able to help.xxxx

Since when have you listened to your husband!!!!! Darling you will know when its time to stop, and it sounds to me like you know its not quite yet! Bless him, I suppose he just wants you to know that he loves you now, loved you heavier, and just wants you to be ok. I guess its difficult for them to accept that we are changing and maybe they arent? Mine has already started "you just want to lose a couple of stone don't you? I love your curves". Well no, actually I want to lose 75lbs!!!

Definatley not old with that song......it was my first dance when I got married and I'm dead young........I wish!

So today, 1/2 ltr of water, a couple of coffee's and just going to get packed for the long drive.

Have a great day everyone. Sorry if I'm quiet for the rest of today but I'm thinking of you all xx

I know he means well hun but thanks for pointing that out to me.xx somtimes we just need the voice of reason.xx

thankyou.xx

Hi Everyone,

All good here just finished a ltr of water and had a tetra.. going out for a walk now so will be back later xx

Hi oisin, ive just got back from taking Lewis to nursery, not sure if Im starting with a cold, my nose is tickling but not yet running and my throat feels a bit funny I guess I will find out soon enough.lol.

Glad your having a good week Oisin ready for another fab loss.xx

Not too sure if im gonna have a fab loss hun as we are invited to a 30th bday party on friday, I have spoke to my cdc about maybe having the night off, not quite sure what to do yet as i just feel like going out and letting my hair down iykwim. lol

Hope you have a great time hun you really do deserve a night off hun as long as you can get back to it right away, which i m sure you can hnni.xx

Oh yeah hun i can get back on it no problem but knowing me after 2 drinks i will be in a wee world of my own lol

you will be fine hun, but if you are drinking on friday make sure you eat some carbs on thursday and friday.xx

Yea will do hun, but knowing me i wont make my mind up till the last second lol

Dont make yourself poorly hun, enjoy yourself.xx

Thanks hun xx

Evening ladies, hope you are all well.xx

Back