Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Well done tracey you will have a great WI tomorrow.xx

No still no sign of duchess hope she is ok.xx

morning girlies, my WI and...........................................................

5lb lost which brings my total to 5st in 19weeks, im soooo happy.lol.

Have a great day girls.xxxx
And good luck in you WI's wizz and Tracey.xx

Wow well done Susan xxx

hi everyone my weigh in today (tis 2 days early) is 6 pounds + totm so I didn't do too bad:( would have liked more tho

well done hun, i lost 6lb in my 1st week .lol.

i felt the same hun but trust 6lb is excellent hun, well done.xx

Hi everybody on this windy rainy cold day.
Well done on the losses girls.
I lost 6 today as well, so I am very pleased with that.
Lynne x

well done wizz, fantastic loss.xx

Thankyou girls for all your losses we are just waiting to hear from duchess. but so far here our our results.

tracey113=3.20% team slimmer of the week sofar. Well done.xx
susan70 =3.12%
Wizzbang=2.21%
Oisin =1.34%
Bluegirl =0.93%
Duchess = ????

well done every1 and again thanks for being so prompt with you WI's
I will do the team total tomorrow eve hopefully duchess will be in touch by then.xxx

Last edited:
Ladies, you have all had fantastic losses........well done. Tracey, week one for me was to gain a pound.....impossible I know......devastated I was........well done that you lost!!!

I bet you're wondering why on earth I was allowed to join the team!!

K x

thanks Bluegirl x its a good job we don't have to fill in a cv b4 joinin as I'd had a few failed attempts :(
Like the idea of being slimmer os the week even if its for a few minutes till ms wobbles takes me crown;)

hey ladies just checking in to see how all of you are... and say hi to new members!!

susan... that is an amazing loss... you never fail to amaze me!

i have a feeling you guys may just win the weigh in this week!!!

xx

thankyou littlemiss.xx

morning girls,

please can i have your loss today duchess.xx

Morning everybody.
I'm having a lazy morning, only just had my first cup of tea and litre of water. Im feeling a bit fed up today for some reason. Must be the weather. Im really chuffed about my weight losses though and cant quite get to grips with how much I have already lost in such a short time. If I lose just 2lbs this coming week I would have lost 3stone in 8 weeks. I cant wait and am really excited lol. I'm glad I have everybody here to share my excitement with because otherwise I think I would go out on the street and shout about it lol. I dont know many people so there arent a lot of people who would comment about it and most people I know are too polite to ever mention my weight.
Anyway, I love CD. Ive got an absolutely fab cdc and am really looking forward to seeing how much weight I can lose before christmas. How many weeks is it now??
Lynne x

Morning whizz, you are doing fantastic on cd, you should be very proud of yourself.xx

Thanks susan, Hopefully I can do as well as you.
Lynne x

Back