Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

An expected result

no loss for me this week.

Hope everyone is doing well.:D

Mooee although I'm sad you haven't lost, I'm really pleased that you haven't gained either!

Well we're off to the seaside tomorrow :) quite looking forward to it - just hoping the weather stays nice.

It could be the one day I fall for a bar, but hoping to have a tetra instead, but I know while the boys have fish and chips etc, I am going to want to 'eat' something so it may well fall to a bar x

I'd certainly rather...

stay the same than gain!

I am hoping the change of diet makes a change by Friday.

Heres to a good weekend with lovely weather!

Morning ladies - hope you've all had a lovely weekend in the sunshine.

My weigh day has changed to thursday for this week as my cdc is at a meeting wednesday.

Feeling good today the weather is gorgeous I'm feeling better in my own skin and I'm married to the best man in the world :D

Hey All

Well it's Monday again, W.I. for me tonight - my home scales don't look like I've managed the 3lbs I was reallllly hoping for this week, but then to be honest I never really know with them because if I move them even 1/2 inch different then they will change what I weigh, so I'm just going to wait for tonight, and hope for the best!

Anyway I had a really lovely weekend, spent the day at Southsea/Isle of Wight on Saturday and then went to the Cotswold's yesterday, perfect weather, Alex behaved impeccably, and really enjoyed himself, and was just lovely. To top it off, my MIL to be finally said that I look slim! I nearly cried when she said it, because I've been waiting for sooo long for her to say it. I know it shouldn't matter because other people have said it, and I know how much I've lost so far, but I've wanted acceptance in a way from her for so long, that it was such a huge huge thing for her to say it to me. So that really made my day. The only downside to the day was that when we went to eat they had salad there which said you could ask to have it how you wanted, and with ham/tuna etc, but the tuna had mayo with it, so I asked if I could have plain tuna, but they said no, asked if I could have salad without pepper's/onions in and they said no, so ended up just glugging water until I got home and had my small 200 cal meal then plus my shake.
Must buy some extra tetras this week for possible days out - as this is why I didn't have anything with me, and to be honest if I'd have taken a bar it would have just melted anyway.

So this week before I weigh in - I can honestly say hand on heart, I have stuck to the plan 100% and started the fybregel too (until the psyillium husks come) - I have had all my water, the small meal each night, 2 bars in the end (one on saturday, one on Thursday) done lots of walking up and down hill, and weights if you include carrying Alex everywhere too! Really learned to relax and enjoy family time again too! And more than that got the compliment from MIL to be! So if the scales don't budge, although I'll be disappointed, I know I have done alllll I can do to help them go in the right direction.

xx

Hey Claire,

Sounds like you've had a nice weekend. Good luck for tonight.

Can I just ask if you don't mind, what are you having for your small meal?

xx

Thanks hun - well I'm on ss+, though I have my 810 week starting tonight. I like to try out all the different things I'm allowed but for example tonight I will be having 1/2 my chicken breast allowance cooked with sage and garlic (both in herb form) with 1/2 the cottage cheese allowance. I'll cook some mushrooms and courgettes with small amount of pepper, and a little bit of spinach, and have 3 tablespoons of that with the chicken/cottage cheese. I'm finding that mixing it all up is def helping me feel like im eating lots - plus being on 810 will be a lot more than SS+ anyway. x

Hey girls, well I didn't quite manage the 3lbs I wanted this week, but I got 2 1/4lbs - so I'm not gonna complain it could have been 1/2lb like last week afterall!

Anyway, I'm on 810 this week, and think it's about to be TOTM, waist was up 1/4 inch (usually a good indicator) so although I'd love 2 1/2 next week, we will see I think... and if TOTM does arrive (which I'm hoping it does as I know I'm not waiting then) then I'll just take the week as it comes.

How is everyone today?

I'm going over to advertise for an extra team member as we haven't heard from Shlinz for over 2 weeks now, and I have pm'd her a couple of times with no response, so it doesn't look like she is coming back, which I'm quite sad about as she did sooo well in her first week and was so confident, but as a team we really need the full 6 members to stand a chance in the team rankings etc.

Hope you all have a lovely day in this gorgeous weather again :) ahhhh lovely sun :)

Claire xx

Hiya,

Well done on your weight loss Claire that's fab!! I know you were a bit concerned about it.

I'm thinking the hot weather is helping because it's far too hot to eat lol. The trouble is I've loads of soups and it's far too hot to be eating them too.

Did Schlinz say she was going on holiday? or could she have an internet blip? Seems such a shame if she's decided to leave as she did so well.

How many do we actually have in our current team? The list on the first page is out of date, I understand it'll be hard to get it changed tho.

lotstolose has gone on hols - so I know where she is but Shlinz disappeared after her first W.I.

We have 5 in our team at the moment, but with lotstolose away, this week and next week we only have 4,

The list is

Alexmummy
Rhiana
Mooee
Lotstoloose
nattyw

I can leave it another few days if you all want me too?

Hello everyone. I haven't weighed myself this week as I haven't been at my house. It will have to be later in the week.

Congrats on everyone's weight loss so far this week!! x

Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a good day. I'm feeling a bit sore from the stomach crunches routine I started on Monday (challenge on the board) but apart from that all ok.
Just got that dreaded assignment to get done and in now...8 days to do it x

Hi everyone.

Having a bit of a weird day - went for a walk at lunchtime and some bloke was hanging around in the underpass. I stopped so my colleague could finish her ciggy, turned around and he was having a thomas the tank right in front of us!

Called the police and they're currently standing in the underpass waiting for scenes of crime to collect the semen from the floor.

I feel very sick since I found out he had actually "finished"

eww that's nasty! Hope the sick bloke gets caught! Hope you're ok too, must have been a bit of a nasty shock x

I'm ok thanks hun, just a bit shocked. My first instinct was to laugh but now I've had time to think I'm pretty shaken up.

Lets hope he gets caught, I'm impressed with the police involvement so far tho!

I used to work within that kind of department, so I'm glad they are doing there job properly! Ps totally off topic - but just looking at your stats, your BMI is dropping v quickly, that's great for 4 W.I's! I hope you're watching it too, as it's a great motivational tool :) x

Hi guys

OMG Rhiana there are some bloody strange people about. Great news about the police getting so involved though.

It may be time for me to leave the team as I am not really CD'ing anymore.

I have been having the shake for breakfast but then low GI healthy meals for the rest of the day (too warm for soup!) about 1200 cals a day.

I have lost 5lb this week, so its definately the way forward for me.

;) Hope everyone is doing well this week.

Morning all, still feeling a bit bleugh about yesterday but my statements been given. It's in their hands now.

It's my weigh in today - I don't actually feel like I've lost any weight so I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I'm keeping an eye on my BMI Claire, I'm loving how far it's come down in such a short time.

Well done on your weight loss mooee!! Would be a real shame to lose you from the team tho :(

xxx

Mooee I'm happy to keep you in the team! If you're happy to stay! And well done on such an impressive weight loss too!

Well unfortunately my post is a negative one today - had the really bad news today that after our car broke down on the way to the ashes scattering the other week, my parents had offered to get it fixed, well in short - it's not fixable :-(. I've sat and cried this morning as we literally have no pennies at all to get a new car, not even a runaround, so I think I may have to leave CD also. Or at least go up and do what Mooee is doing too in a roundabout way. I'm really gutted, but right now I just don't see any alternative :( We've had so much bad luck one thing after the other the last few years, and it's really got on top of me today x

Back