Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

There is always a way Alexmummy

Dont give up, keep your chin up.

I know what a pain it can all be when things are tight.
hubby wrote our car off last year...5 days into the new year. The insurance company gave us less than we owed, so we had to resort to buying a "cheap and cheerful one" from the Uni intranet. Its an old N reg mondeo but it was only £250....and its worked out to be a really good car so nearly 18 months on, we still have it!

The diet is going really well, I think its worked really well with the weather too as the salads are all I fancy, but I still enjoy my shake at breakfast!! The reduced costs are a relief too after 6 months!

Oh no Claire :( I'm so sorry to hear that.

Maybe you could take a break until things look up a bit.

Big hugs for you xxx

Well doen Mooee, sounds like you're doing really well

STS this week, I'm gutted I feel like I've really let you girls down :(

Hey Rhiana you haven't let anyone down - please don't feel like that. It's probably just your body adjusting to big losses the past few weeks, and it's soooooo much better than a gain.

Things here are still tough, it's going to be a busy weekend, and I'm feeling shattered and in no mood to so my assignment which is now due in 6 days! Have got to get it sorted at some point, but just in no frame of mind at the moment to do it.

Have a good day girls, wish the sun was back out, at leas that helps a little! x

I read on your other post that you're trying to work out a way to stay on CD which is fab hun. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, fingers crossed things start looking up soon xxx

Well done Rhiana

You haven't gained anything so thats bonus.

You have some great losses, so its just one of those weeks. Keep going. ;)

Hope you are doing okay too Alexmummy.

xx

Hello girls. Well, I've been busy the last few days on the house, hence no posts. Hope everyone is doing OK. I've come to a decision, mainly due to money but also emotional costs, that I will only be on this diet another few weeks up until my holiday in July and then after that, I am going onto Slimming World for a more gradual, 'OH friendly' diet. I am still determined to lose, aiming for my goal of 10 stone 7lbs. I also feel I need to live and this diet, whilst it works, its just too much and as I am starting a new job in two weeks, I need to mentally relax. Probably not making myself clear here but basically this diet is too intense!

I am still around for now as I find this forum really useful and I find everyones losses inspiring.

Hope everyone is having a good evening xxx

Natty I'm sorry to hear you're not able to stay for the long haul, but I understand your decision too.

For financial reasons is why I have gone up the plans, and as of tomorrow, I will be on the 1000 plan, which fits in a lot more with family life.

Tonight though, had weigh in and am so pleased to finally have a good loss and to say I have lost 3lbs :)

Thrilled! xx

I am here for the moment and I will give my weight loss a final push! Unfortunately it TOTM this week :(

Congrats on your weight loss this week, you are in the 160's!!! You have lost so much.

Off to work now - have a good day everyone! x

Yeah!

Great result Alexmummy.

Good luck Nattyw. Whatever diet path you take, I hope you reach your goal.

I am off for a Family get together on Friday, so wont be about until the end of next week.

:D

Hi Girls, sorry I'm not around much this week, I'm still looking in, but just up to my eyes in assignment, due tomorrow. Feeling very deflated about how life is (apart from the diet so far) finances etc just rubbish, and although we've got a great family supporting us, it's so hard trying to stand on your own two feet and asked to be treated as adults when we then need help from others.

On a positive, enjoyed my first day of 1000 cals yesterday, but am terrified of how the scales will go on Monday, I've been warned because it's the re-introduction of carbs I could put on for this week, which worries me immensly, although in another way I'd rather it happen now, before I get to goal, than have to hit goal twice as such, but I'd be soooo happy to get under that 12 stone mark next week that it may just lift my spirits if that were to happen.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great week, good luck for your weigh in tonight Rhiana.

xx

Hi girls,

Just to let you know I'm being weighed tomorrow instead of today CDC had last minute appt she had to get to.

Well done on losses everyone.

Sorry I've not been around much been really busy at work. Also got to go to an ID parade this week :(

Take care all xx

Thanks Mooee. I still may stick around....

Rhiana - did you pick him out? Not sure where I would have looked! :eek: Hope you have got over your shock now though.

Claire - good luck with the 1000 cals. Let me know how you get on, maybe I should consider it before I go to slimming world? Will it take you out of ketosis?

catch up soon x

Hiya,

I couldn't pick him out :( It was a close call between 2 of them, my colleague who was with me picked him out tho and it was one of my choices.

We'll see if anything happens.

Weigh in tonight!!

Morning ladies,

I lost 7 lbs last night I'm absolutely stunned!!!

FAB LOSS RHIANA! WELL DONE! That's absolutely brilliant!

1000 is going ok, it seems like sooo much food - yep it takes you out of ketosis because of the addition of carbs (or i think it does but touch wood haven't felt hungry yet)

Scales not moving so far this week, and even though I've been prepared the first week on 1000 could prove a gain, it's still terrifying as haven't gained as yet - and I know am sticking to it and measuring everything out etc.

Just think I need to give it the 2nd week at least, it's nice to have a 'proper' breakfast again though I must admit, although I've never been a breakfast person, it's a good habit for me to get into. x

Fab result Rhiana!!

Claire - good that the scales aren't going up. Surely 1000cals you will still lose, even if not on the first week?

woo hoo they got my flasher man!!

Arrested, been to court and remanded awaiting sentence all in one weekend!!

Police rock xx

Hi Ladies

Back from weigh in, and lost 3/4lb this week. I'm 50/50 about this, disappointed it's not a little bit more, but pleased that I've lost having gone up the plans too.

Really really hoping for a good loss next week.

Fingers crossed. xx

3 lbs off this week :)

Well done on your loss Claire, as they say at tesco every little helps xxx

Back