Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

So.........you wanna know how I did.....................................5 blimmin whole pounds!!!! Thats the most I have lost in any week since I started this 7 weeks ago. I know everyone will say my funny turn earlier this week has nothing to do with it, but I have definatley felt better since then. My ketosix has been pinker, I've been colder and definately not as hungry.

Anyway, Susan, sorry you have had family stress, people are funny and almost cant see others do well. Its my birthday at the weekend and I am already being called miserable because I dont want to drink, dont want to eat, dont want to ruin everything. Its like people like you how you are and cant cope with you making changes because of how it might effect them. Is your relative plump? Might that be it?

Really hope you are all well

K xx

That is fantastic bluegirl so proud of you, it sound like that night in the hotel room changed something.lol. 2.13% for you this week, FANTASTIC.xxxxx

Yes she is biggish, when I started I was bigger than her so maybe she was ok when she was the smallest but now she dosnt like it.lol. Im over it now wont waste my time trying to sort it in my head.

Well im in the 10s this morning, woohooo (10.13) wow wow wow, i think I was about 10 the last time i was 10st anything.lol.

Hope you are all having a great week.

Claire good luck with your WI today hunni, cant wait to hear your loss.xx

Hi all, I think I'm going to free up my space on the team. I've always found this diet very difficult and since the weekend I've found it hard to get on with it again grrrr
I know there are loads of people looking for teams at the minute so you should be able to find a good replacement. I'm not sure what I'm going to do regarding carrying on- the diet works I know that but it is soooooooo hard and i'm not sure I can do it.
So Good Luck everyone your all doing great!

I would be very sorry to lose you from our team, are you sure??
The team is for good and bad weeks hunni, Would you like to give it another week and see how you feel then??

I would like to make sure you all know that we all have days when we eat what we shouldnt and feel rubbish about ourselves this to me is what our team is about, NOBODY is letting our team down and we are always here for each other.

In the past ive eaten a pastie and crisps and one day I ate 4 cd choc bars in one sitting:eek::eek:, so come on girlies keep at it we can all do this with each others help.xxxx

Last edited:
ha ha beat me to it, please ignore my last message having had a good talking to from our leader :p I am still in and back on track- no weight added so thats good just got to endure the 3 days to get back to where I started??? who can I blame but myself:(

Wooohooo, Go tracey we love ya hunni.xxxxx

Morning ladies

Sorry aint been around in a few days as i have the period from hell!!
Well i went out friday night and had a fab night didnt get in till gone 3am lol

Well just been weighed and have lost 2.5lb despite my shannagings and af lol happy enough with that loss.

Oisin x

Morning ladies

Sorry aint been around in a few days as i have the period from hell!!
Well i went out friday night and had a fab night didnt get in till gone 3am lol

Well just been weighed and have lost 2.5lb despite my shannagings and af lol happy enough with that loss.

Oisin x

Hi hunni, fantastic loss well done.

Im glad you had a good time hun even with totm etc.

Your% this week is 0.85% well done.xx

Thanks hun & sorry for the low % this week x

Its fab hunni, honstly im really proud of you all, I love this team now.xxx

Aww thanks hun xx

Fantastic hunni.xx

Where abouts do you live hun, im from Grantham and noticed yours says nottinghamshire.

Hey Tracey i am soooooo glad your not leaving please believe me when i say i am struggling just as much as you this week.
I have found week 2 much harder than week 1.

But i am gonna put it behind me and and get through week 3 so much better *i hope*

But on the plus side i lost 5lb's today.I have got my bar's for next week so i hope they help my.

I dont know what is up with me but my spirt's seem low this week. BLAH!!

Anyhooo i am excited at my loss, this is the first stone off!!!

Back