Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Morning all, hope you all have a great weekend, I know weekends seem harder but its only 2 days so enjoy and keep busy.lol.

Morning claire could you tell me how much you weigh please ( you can pm me if you dont want to post it on here) then after your wi on tuesday could you send me your loss, thankyou.xx

I may not be around much this weekend( well after lunch time today) but will try and pop on in the evenings.xxxx

Are you doing anything nice susan? I think I mite take myself off to meadowhall in sheffield for a spot of retail therapy. Woke up at 5.30 this morning so it'l be an extra long day!
I have this week off work so it'l be a good test for me.

its my birthday today so have visitors this afternoon and going to mums tomorrow for the day.xx

i love medow hall.xx

Sorry!!

My starting weight was 13st 8lbs.

I am now at 12st 13lbs!!

I also find the weekend's hard but i will try to keep myself busy.
I dont mind cooking the food, that doesnt bother me at all. It is when they come home with KFC i want it, it smell's soooo good!:sigh:

Thanks claire. you weigh the same as tracey113 so could be a little healthy comp between you 2.lol.

I love cooking , ive just made some cornish pasties from scratch and it dosnt bother me at all but I cooked a gammon joint the other day and I would of killed for a slice.lol.

Have a good weekend hun.xx

don't healthy competition me, I always lose :(

Dont worry i wont, we can do great at the same time!!:D

I notcie that since i have started this diet i cook alot more thing's from scratch. That might be much better for when i go back to food.

I usually cook from scratch it's portion control and eatin g take outs that does me. Just tried making crisps but they were mingin so binned them>

Hiya Claire,
Susan, happy birthday!! I haven't been on much, been a bit busy.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Lynne x

Morning all.

Thanks whizz/xx

Tracey i only tried the crisps and the muffins then I gave up and settled just to have my shakes/soups as cd intended.lol

Im heading off to my mums for the day so hope you all have a great day, I will try and pop in this evening when i get home.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow bluegirl cant wait to see how much you have lost this week.xx

Happy birthday Susan, hope you have a great day!!:party0011:

It's my daughter's 2nd birthday 3 week's today and i will be breaking from cd for that day and i also have a weekend away at Newcastle at the end of November for christmas shopping and drrrrinking!!
But dont worry i will do my great to dance off whatever i have ate!!;)

Apart from that i will stick to this 100%

Morning claire.
Not a bad day I guess, family issues (hubbys side) never mind wont let it get to me.lol.

Are you having a birthday party for her??

Just remeber if you are going to be drinking make sure you eat properly the day before you are drinking so you come out of ketosis or you could be very very ill hun.xx

Oh i didnt know i had to eat the day before, thank's for the head's up!!

Claire, I think there is a thread somewhere about drinking and ketosis. have a read of it.
Lynne x

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/26311-dangers-alcohol-when-ketosis.html

Here is a link to the alcohol and ketosis item.

Morning girls, did you all have a good weekend??

do you want to know my sister in law saga?? I will tell you anyway.lol.

Before cd we were really good friends, would go to each others houses and look after each others kids go shopping together etc.

when I started cd she told me I was stupid its not a good diet I will put any weight i lose right back on etc, but I told her it was my choice and I was going to give it a go.

So after I started cd (june 13th) it was my sons b day (23rd june) she came round with pressies etc normally we would have cake and a drink but she wouldnt eat any cake (obviously I wasnt eating), the following week was one of here daughters b days I text her to see what time she wanted us to come round she said anytime after 6pm so we did and she was out left hubby and kids at home we stayed 3hrs and still no sign of her, to cut a long story short we have been to her house 4times since this and she is either never there or she just happens to be on her way out, she hasnt once been to our house. This leads onto my birthday she came to my door didnt say happy birthday or anything , passed me a bag said 'cant stop Billy is at work and Sophie is ill' and then walked off??!!

Maybe its just me but in 5years we have always spent birtdays together (only have small family) and in 5yrs Billy has not once worked on a Sat, I was upset about this but what can I do, but things only changed when i started cd, why?? Ive asked her if she has a problem with me and she says no, I cant do anymore, but I am pretty upset by it all.

So if none of this makes sence but I really needed to write it down.

Hope you all had a better weekend than me.lol

Good luck with you WI bluegirl.xx

hi ladies.

Sorry I couldnt be here my worklaptop went kaput. I missed the weighin and it looks like im out of the team.

Sorry all - best of luck.

Im sorry duchess , I was just trying to do what was best for the team, I really am sorry hunni.xx

Well hows every1 doing?? Ive cleaned my house and cleaned my bunnies out had 3pts of water and a coffee so , so far so good.xx

Sorry about my moaning post before was just a bit fed up.lol.

Susan i am sorry about your sister, people can be strange sometimes!!

I have just done a workout for over an hour YAY me!!!:superwoman:
My leg's are on fire now, it's gonna hurt tomorrow.

I have to still clean the bathroom!!

Back