Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Oh Susan! i hope you are in less pain soon! That sounds great about the comp. My CDC is on hols for that period anyway!

I have lost 3lbs this week which i am really happy about! After my little binge over 2 NIGHTS....i think i was very lucky!!! Great work to everyone else too!!!

hi all.xx

team results Only 3 this week.

missp=1.63%
sezzy=1.25%
oisin=0.88%

team total=1.19%

well done girls.xx

hope you all have a great christmas, after new year i will collect your weights again and we can start the new year a fresh.xxx

Hi susan i have stopped for the time being got really poorly and fell off track will be back in the new year hope you all have great xmas xxxxxxxxx

Hope you get better soon and have a great christmas.xx

have a great christmas everyone!!

Hello, I'm back.
Ive been so washed out and low, im sorry I havent been able to post or be part of the team. I havent read any of the posts properly yet but will do as I get more time.
Thanks susan for the pm's and support in the background. It was much appreciated, your such a lovely person, in pain yourself and concerned about others..... thank you xx
PS I get weighed in the morning

Hi guys - filling in for Irene this week - please post week 18 results on the thread or PM me if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Hi all just popped in to wish you all a very merry xmas and happy new year will post again in the new year and hope you all feeling better xxx

merry christmas team mates hope you all have a wonderful time.xxxxx

Hi every1, i dont think i will be posting for a few days ( will probably be lurking and reading) , I just dont think I can offer any encouragement etc at the mo.

Last night around 12.30 someone set fire to our front hedge it took hold very very quickly but we did get it put out before any damage was done to our house or family, thank god, the house from the front looks awful so our only option is to have the trees dug out I think but this on top of our window being smashed before christmas and the bloomin leaking central heating ive just had enough.

I dont feel i can leave the house as what will i find when i come back??

Hope you all have a wonderful new year and i will be back posting soon, just need a few days to get sorted.xxxxxxxx

Happy new year girls.xxxxx

Could we have a sign in so we can who we still have and if we need any new members please.

Hope you have all had a great christmas and new year.xxxxx

Moning girls, have pmd you all so hopefully we will be up and losing again in no time.

Ive sts all over christmas and new year so an very happy with that,.
how have you all done??

PS dont worry about the simply the best in my sig thats my ww team.lol.

yes i think so hun, so far no1 has replied to my pms so still unsure who is still on the team.lol.

Im not actually in the team I just do the sums and post the results, I used to be on cd and in the team but when i switched to ww i stayed on as team leader.

When is you wi day? and could you tell me what your weight is please.xx

o by the way welcome to leahs lightweights.lol.

Good luck on your cd journey, its a fab diet with great results.xxx

Hi Susan, just wanted to call in to say hello and Happy New Year. I hope you are well, not read back in the threads but I can see that you stayed the same which is wonderful!

I am weighing in tomorrow and then starting again for 2009 on Monday

Kay x

hi hunni, are you staying with the team????

I don't know if there's space, I ran away in December didnt I? Has everything been quiet since then? I'd love to stay, but understand if the spaces have gone

K x

We will always have a space for you hun, to be honest i dont no how many members we have at the moment as when you left we finished for christmas really so just waiting to see who comes back etc, i have pmd them and asked them to get in touch will leave it till onday then may well need some more members.lol. so far it is only

you and lyn8124.

If you want to pm me your weight when you get weighed on monday then we can start from there if you want hun, you will do fantastic i just know you will.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back