Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

i`ve got a family thing on sat, but wi in on the mon,
this is gonna be a big p**s up.............so will have to come out of ketosis.
not sure if i wanna go, i know i shouldn`t put my life on hold, but i`m so close and have been stopping a few times lately. this means that i haven`t actually lost any weight in a month as i just keep going up and down.
i should go as my aunt & uncle are moving to america, prob last chance to see them for a few years.
really not sure what to do??

antibiotics is a good one, never thought of that. now i can go and stick to the diet. unless theres loads of food, prob will knowing my lot.....lol

Woooo hooooo... we won... well done gals!!!

Well... I'm still battling the cheese monster... just made my hubby eat the nice stuff he bought in 1 go just so I couldnt.... now all we're left with is yucky stuff and Leons dairylea... so should be fine from now on... phew!!!

Buffy... you have to go... just take it easy on the drinks and try and stick to meat if theres lots of food.. I can see how it must be so hard when ya so close to target... ya just wanna get there... but you will.

As for the bolognese... looks like I won't be indulging in some this week after all... just had an email from the seller saying that paypal is playing up and all payments are not clearing at the mo... I can see this my end too so I know its true.... but I don't want to send a cheque or anything as you don't have any come back if the things never arrive, plus the seller has no feedback which always makes me weary.... I'll see what she comes back with and if not successful I'll have to bite the bullet and order some officially from W8!!

The waters going fine... 4 days now done.....

Jules x

paypal is prob playing up because there new and not authorised there accounts etc.....
i dont like to risk any more than £5 on new sellers with no feedback.
my stomachs all bloated today i think totm is coming, but i`ve been saying that for a while, not sure where its gone.........lol
just waiting to watch the new prog dead set, looks good
and reading 1 of my books about addictive eating, trying to sort my head out before i get fully back on food.

Yeah i know what you mean about newbies... but at least with paypal its easy to get your money back if the goods don't arrive!!

Yeah... I'm waiting for dead set too... there now't on at the mo... i'm just watching this embarrassing illness thingy... which makes me laugh cause they're so embarrassed about it that they couldn't possibly go to see their own doc but they'll go on national telly and show all and sundery... wtf!!!!

Just finished work for the night so feet up and downing some more water.... gonna be on the loo all night I think!!

Oh and I'll join ya on the TOTM thing.... I've been waiting for Aunt Flo for the last week and a half and she still hasn't arrived... not that I'm complaining.... the longer the ole witch stays away the better at the mo!!

Jules x

how`s everyone doing today?
i`ve been busy baking, to stop myself from eating, haven`t had porridge or a bar today and have not had any cravings.
thinking maybe eating pack rather than just drinking is what is causing my cheating.
will see if i can keep it up for the rest of the week.

Hi there...

Well I've been good today now the darn cheese is gone gone gone... long may it last!!! My god is it cold tho.... I'm sitting here with the heating whacked up and layers upon layers on and I'm still frozen!!

Meant to be working at the mo... but really can't get into it today.. my attention span is so short. Baking all day Buffy... you're a gluten for punishment... I'm fine making savory stuff but if I was to bake a cake I think I would find it just to hard to resist... but hey, I'm just weak!!

Got my spag bol sorted... she's gonna post it tomorrow and just trust that the payment goes through.... if they arrive and it hasn't I'll just cancel it and post her a cheque as theres no risk once I've received them. Thought it was quite nice of her to still send them tho.

Jules x

Bah, feel really poorly today. Yesterday I spent all evening on the sofa under the duvet and I lasted an hour at work and had to come home. Hardly drank anything yesterday as throat so sore so expecting a bad weight loss this week.

hope you feel better soon hun, curl up under a duvet, till you do.

can`t believe how cold it is here, my fingers are practically numb.
was planning on a frozen tetra for tea, but have changed my mind.......porridge would be nice, but i dont have any.

Hi gals... well I've just had my weigh in and have to say I'm really peed off this morning.... after all my hard work with the water my weight loss has actually dropped to 3.2 lbs..... AF has arrived so it is TOTM but still.... very annoyed!!!!!

Jules x

3.2 is really good, i have lost zip this week, been faffing around all week.
i found cd so easy when i started, since my hol and my first restart i just cant do it.
i think the main prob is i`m really happy with the way i look now, i have nice clothes, so there isn`t anything to aim for anymore, if you know what i mean.
gotta sort myself out and just lose the last 7lbs, if i`m still messing by mon, gonna ask cdc to start going up plans and lose the last stone with just healthy food?????

can everyone post start weight for week and loss.
cant find any more on thread.
thanks guys.

got myslef loads of books on sorting my bingeing head out, so hopefully one will hit home, i also got paul mckenna`s with cd.
something has to work, do not want to gain this weight.

Hi ya...

I had the Paul McKenna book and CD a couple of years ago.... it did work for a few months, then I got really lazy and didn't bother to listen to the CD anymore and it all went to pot... I tell ya... how bad is that.. couldn't even be assed to sit and listen to a CD, does it get any easier!!! Anyway... to the point... i hope you find something that works for ya... I know thats gonna be the hardest bit about this... trying to get out of the "I need to eat everything because it may not be there tomorrow" mindset.... its crazy....!!!

Well I'm feeling a bit chirpier now... got over my 3lb blues... bloomin PMT does funny things to ya!!

Hope we get some good weight losses in gals.

x

Hi all, I get weighed on a friday night so my details for last week are:

Starting weight: 17 stone 6lbs
Weight loss: 4lbs

Hi all.
i`ve done % for this week, but i only have 5 members, can someone tell me who i`m missing
me,
jules,
kazzie,
minnie
choppy.
if theres no one else maybe we should advertise next week?
hope i haven`t offended whoever i`ve forgotten.

this week we lost 1.17%
i think this is quite good as a few of us only lost 1lb.
well i`m off halloweening, in a skimpy devil outfit, then off to manchester sat morn.
hope you all have a lovely weekend, i`ll be back on sunday night prob.

xxx

Bah, still fell like c*** :sick::sick::sick: but looking on the bright side I did manage to lose 7lbs on friday night. My husband drove me to my CDC as I forced myself to have a shower and get dressed. He said not to bother going but I just have to get weighed or else it does not seem right. I only need 11 packs tho as I had not managed all last week. As I haven't really drank alot my CDC said I was probably dehydrated so I am trying to sip some water to keep my going. Still not managed any packs but had a tiny bit of scrambled egg friday after weigh in and some chicken last night which made me feel better. Am going to try and get down some packs today (got plenty of tetras which I find easier).

Good luck for this week everyone!

Hi Choppygirl... sorry to hear you're feeling rough..... and I hope ya on the mend soon.... just take it easy and look after yourself. This diet is so much harder when ya ill isn't it.... but you have to do whats right for you and if you can only face food rather than packs eat.... they'll always be there when ya better. If like me you didn't fancy anything.... then the packs are probably the best thing to force down as at least ya getting all ya vits and mins.

As for 7lbs.... whoooo hooooo.... well done.... that should have perked you up a little.... men think we're mad don't they... I'd do almost anything not to miss a weigh in but Steve just doesn't understand!!

Anyway... must go... just a quick hello whilst my little mans asleep... had a good couple of days but struggling with the water yet again.... coffee seems so much more attractive in this weather!!

x

Back