Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi guys,
choppy well done on the 7lbs, thats brill, bet it cheered you up for a while anyway, sorry your still ill.

i`ve had a great weekend, spent a fortune, but nearly finished my xmas shopping.........woo hoo.
but on the diet front, i`m restarting again tom. cancelled my cdc for tom and asked for any day wed onwards as i`m not going near scales till i`ve done at least 3 days ss.
i want to do ss for 2 weeks, i was thinking of going up to 810, but i`m not ready yet.
just need to stop messing around. and drink more water..........maybe try peppermint tea instead of coffee as it can count towards water, i think.

hope everyone else is ok.

Well, the Bolognese arrived this morning... and can I say... mmmm mmmmm.... its very spicy but lovely... it was fab to finally have something savoury that didn't make me wanna gag!!! Well worth every penny in my opinion! Think they're gonna make sticking to this even easier.... gonna have to do a SS+ day and have a couple of mushrooms stuffed with it tho.... drooling thinking about it!!

Anyway... hope everyone is good... and Choppy I hope you feel better soon... i saw ya other thread.... 1 is bad enough but 3!!!! Look after ya self.

Jules x

Thanks Jules, at least with time off work it's more time to spend on here! Not thinking too much about the diet this week as can't seem to keep any of the packs down. Just having 'normal' soup and bits and pieces then will get back on SS when I am better.

hi all.
i`m gonna advertise for our last space tonight.
i`m doing good with my restart, & not been on scales yet, which is amazing for me.
got cdc on wed night so i will know any damage then.
i`m back in manchester at the end of nov, so would like to be at target by then as i know that that weekend will add a few more lbs for me to lose.
i`m thinking of moving my target down to around 9 stone, beacuse 10.4 doesn`t give me any leway(sp?) to gain water when off diet.
hope everyone else is good and choppy is drinking lots of water & resting.
x

hi all i want to join your team please

Hi,
your more than welcome here.
just post your starting weight for the week and how much you lost that week, the team weigh in is thursday, but you can post the weeks before if your wi day is after.

well i got wi tonight, am dreading it. have had 3 day 100% ss but just hoping i`m at least back to 151lbs.
i was 155 on fri before the weekend of food, hopefully i hadn`t put that much more on.

going to disney on ice on sat, so gotta buy alot of bars and teras to stop me going off program.
x

Hi

I just started Today, I was weighed yesterday, and weight is 16st and 7lb. I am determined to stick to the plan and I have a holiday booked in 6 weeks to keep me focused.

how`s your 1st day been?
my wi in i was 151!!!!!! i will never get past this weight, i have reached this weight 4 times this month.
i`m determind to get past it......lol

that means i lost 4lb for team challenge.

Wha hay.... well done Buffy.... 4lbs is fab.

Welcome Hur575, hope ya 1st day has gone well....... how much are you hoping to lose? I started at 17st 13... and a size 24 and am very very chuffed to say I bought a dress and jumper today in a size 16 hoorah!!!! Still felt odd going into the changing rooms with them tho... i felt like the assistant was looking at me as if to say "ha, what ya taking a 16 in for ya'll be lucky to get in a 22"!!! Strange isn't it... and I am now doing that double take thing when I walk past a shop window cause I can't believe its me!!

Anyway... must go... really behind on work this week.... Leon's been a nightmare!!

Stay strong gals...

Jules x

Welcome Hur575!

well done on the 16`s jules.
i do that...think the assistants are looking at me thinking"who`s she trying to kid" lol

just on dinner break and wanted to see who`s wi results i`m missing?

how`s your 1st day been?
my wi in i was 151!!!!!! i will never get past this weight, i have reached this weight 4 times this month.
i`m determind to get past it......lol

that means i lost 4lb for team challenge.

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome, my day went ok, I did not thought it was too bad, I think the water made it much easir. Good luck with your weight loss, I am sure you will get past it.

Wha hay.... well done Buffy.... 4lbs is fab.

Welcome Hur575, hope ya 1st day has gone well....... how much are you hoping to lose? I started at 17st 13... and a size 24 and am very very chuffed to say I bought a dress and jumper today in a size 16 hoorah!!!! Still felt odd going into the changing rooms with them tho... i felt like the assistant was looking at me as if to say "ha, what ya taking a 16 in for ya'll be lucky to get in a 22"!!! Strange isn't it... and I am now doing that double take thing when I walk past a shop window cause I can't believe its me!!

Anyway... must go... really behind on work this week.... Leon's been a nightmare!!

Stay strong gals...

Jules x

wow that is great, congrat in your weight loss Iam hoping to get to 16 as first goal, I wear 20/22. I want to lose 6st at least may be more.

Hi everyone... well i lost 3.6 lbs this week....... last weeks weight... 207lbs... this week 203.4..... I'm desperate to get under that 200lbs mark now!!!

Hur575.... I wanted to lose 6 stone when I started and it seemed to be so far away... but this diet is amazing... it soon falls off ya and ya goal will be here before you know it.... don't get me wrong, it is hard but I think 6 months hard work has gotta be better than years of yoyoing on other diets. I think I really need to lose 7 stone in total but I'm heading for the 12 stone mark and then I'll decide whether or not I want to go any further. My main aim is to be in the 12stones by Christmas... if I keep losing at this rate I should make it..... that would be 5 stone in 4 months... how fab would that be!!

Anyway... Leons just gone to kip so I'd better get my head down and work!!!!

Attachments

• me before 2.JPG
    me before 2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 05112008(001).jpg
    05112008(001).jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 24
Jules77, I know it does look a long way but I am very motivated now, because I have holiday booked to Egypt in 6weeks and I want to lose as much as I could before that.

Tell me about yo-yoing I think I have been doing diets as far as I can remember, I just want to do it this time once and for all. I wish I started earlier then, I could have great body in my holiday but Iam determined to get there now.

So best of luck for us all

WELL DONE on the 3.6lbs Jules

those pictures are amazing, & i`m sure if you be good this week you`ll get under 200.
Well done on the water front hur, i`m useless at water, i drink around 1.5 litres, & i know my weightloss is alot better when i drink 4, but i just prefer my coffee too much.

Hi,
Does any one know where kazzie has gone.
she`s not been on thread for over a week, & i cant send her pm`s.
i`ll wait til tom before doing team challenge to see if she turns up.

Hi ya..

I know kazzie had a relie in hospital a few weeks ago so couldn't get on much... I don't no whether thats still the case tho...!!!

xx

Back