Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi,
yes your more than welcome jaxmummy. just introduce yourself, what plan you on, goal weight etc.....
then if you could just post your start weight every week and let us know how much you lose. team challenge is a thurs but if you weigh in after this, just use the weeks before.

jules minnie left team, she`s had to come off cd. haven`t seen kazzie for a while, so i`ll leave her space for her.

i weighed in at 153.6 today, hoping to be back at 151 by wed!!!
but this time i`m sticking to it, and will get past this weight.
disney on ice was good, but a 3.5 hour journey twice in one day is not.....lol
have a good day all xx

Well done on the team challenge this week
xx

Well done on the team challenge this week.
Buffy, I have been good, away from the scale, tomorrow is the day! I can’t wait, Jules every day i am losing hunger more, and get tempted to miss meals but i remembered what my CDC said, so i try to stick to 3 meals.
welcome jaxmummy to the team.

Hi Guys...

Well done for getting rid of that hunger Hur.... I never have.... although I went into ketosis relatively quickly I never got over the hunger and find it very weird when peeps say they could miss packs... my mother is also on CD and she reckons she could quite easily go without some of her shakes.... I on the other had am always chomping at the bit ready for my next one!!!!!

I think Jaxmummy has actually joined another team.... I saw here posting on one of the other threads earlier.

Jules x

i dont get hungry either, but i do get a need for food, i have been so full i cant fit in my last pack, but if some one put a choccy bar in front of my face, it would`ve gone straight in...........lol
good luck for tom hur, it`s lovely that 1st big loss.
just been reading a post off wannabeslim who lost 19lbs in her 1st wi, how cool is that!!!!
must taken too long for me to answer jaxmummy, will advertise again later, or tom now.
getting cold now, so hopefully back in ketosis, will check scales tom but then i`m staying off til thurs.

Wayhey we won!

No weigh in for me this week as I was off the plan and felt like death warmed up. So I guess it is a big fat zero for me. Sorry guys - will do better next week:D

Today was my first wi, and I have lost 8lb!!! Iam so excited, it is half a stone in a week, plus 3inch round my waist, I did feel my waist is forming and my CDC confirmed it.

Whoooo hoooo.... well done Hur... thats fantastic. That 1st weight loss really spurs you on doesn't it!! Heres to a fab 2nd week.

Jules x

choppy, i`m sure you`ll have a good week next time, you just need to make sure your 100% 1st.
hur wow.............well done over half a stone & 3inches off your waist is amazing in 1 week.
if you could let me know your starting weight for this week, if you dont want all to know just pm it to me.
i had 2 bars yesturday, i think i might do that every day now till i use up my supply, they make me wanna eat, so gotta get rid somehow.
have a good day all x

Thanks girls, hope you all doing fine, I am excited this week, hope I get good result too but my CDC insist I should not start exercise until the second week! I really want to do though, but she said my body has to get used to ketosis first before introducing anything else.

Oh buffy my CDC weighed me in stones which is complicated, anway I started 16st 7lb and yesterday weighed 15st 13lb, I calculate it to be 9lb loss not 8? Am I getting it wrong? If there is 14lb in a stone? Anyone?

Hur if you want to start exercising, why not......i did in 1st week, just not anything to strenuous. work you body up to it slowly.
there is 14lb in a stone, but i make it 8lb`s too. wait for someone else`s opinion too though, as i`m not sure now.........lol
i`ve done ok today, had 3 spoons of peanut butter, i know i shouldn`t have, but it could`ve been alot worse.
gonna have some porridge now and curl up under a cover maybe i`ll watch a dvd or read a book.........not sure yet.
Hope every one has had a good day.
x

Hi everyone..

Hope ya all well... just popped on as I had my weigh in this morning.... but only lost 2.4 lbs!! Boo hoo.... really wanted to be in the lower part of the 12's by crimbo but at this rate i'm gonna be nowhere near!! Gonna do my AAMW next week so hopefully that might kick start things off again!!!

Anyway... so thats 203.4lbs at start of week, 201lbs today!!

Jules x

Well done 2.4 is a good one jules!!!!
This aamw, when should you do it, my cdc never mentioned it to me??
i have seen threads on it a few times, but just ignored it.
mind you my cdc said i can stay on ss till target, but i think once you get to bmi 25, you have to move up to 810?

well girls our % this week is: 2.14%
with hur575 as our biggest loser at: 3.46%

well done all.
one day though we will hve a full team:eek:..lol

Well... we done good again girls..... and wow... 3.46% Hur... thats fantastic.... hopefully you'll win SOTW with that one.

AAMW Buffy is mean't to be on ya 12th week... it used to be ya 5th but they put it up..... I should think ya week moving up ready for the run would have counted as that anyway as its only the 810 plan.

Hows the peanut butter today?? Managed to keep away?

Jules x

Just reading your post jules..............lol with a spoon full.
But it`s only a teaspoon & i`m only having the 1.
I had my 2 packs to early so this was planned so i can have my last pack at usual time. It`s the only low carb food i fancy............hmm wonder why???? loads of calsories maybe????

Well done Hur! A great result.

I am having problems at the moment getting back on track. I am going away next week with for a work course in Torquay and all the food is included and I have been fretting about it. I have emailed my CDC to tell her that I am going to eat for that week and face the consequences:eek:.

I know that plan works and will be 100% for when I come back on the thursday. My weigh in is on Friday so will get straight back on it. I know this diet is the only thing that works for me so am determined to get back on it. Am I still allowed to be in the team if I have the week off?

yes of course your allowed a week off......good god what kind of team do you think we are.........lol
Have a nice week, just do it in moderation so then you wont have loads to lose again.
if you do gain, dont let it put you off, maybe dont wi for a while after.
x

Hi Guys,
I`ve been advertising the team, so hopefully will have some members soon.
I`m dreading this weekend, it`s these that i always mess up on, trying to be 100% on this as i`m so close.
Any ideas & tips on suriving weekend????
hidden peanut butter away...

Back