Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi all,
hope your all well, i`m doing well sticking to diet.
had a bit of chicken on fri night & had a handful of nuts today, will have a bit more chicken later. will prob miss off half a pack to compensate for nuts.
So not too bad, why are weekends so hard.
Haven`t weigh today, hoping not to till wed or thurs now.

hi all, I am sorry but Iam leaving CD, i have been bloated alot and felt sick the past two days, i think the products does not suit me, and i could not take any of the products so decided to leave the plan and do my own, cd has helped me, and it is been great in this forum, sorry but iam leaving now, best of luck all

Hi guys...

Hur.. sorry your having to leave but you know whats best for you... and Good Luck with ya new weight loss programme... you'll have to pop back sometime and let us know how you are getting on!!

Now Buffy.... nuts!!!!! So ya put the peanut butter down and found the nuts... what are we going to do with you!!! And you know you really shouldn't drop that half a pack... all the vits and mins you'll be missin!!!

I started my week of 810 today... and just sat down to my meal... my god its huge!! I have half chick, half cottage cheese and my 3tbs of salad..... I'm about a quarter of the way thro it at the mo and I'm stuffed... think it may take all night..... its soooo bazaar, I would have wolfed it down without taking breathe pre CD... and a couple of rolls and half a lb of cheese to!!!

Anyway... back to the eating!!!

Jules xx

p.s Choppy I hope you're enjoying ya week off... but now too much ;-) xx

Hur, good luck with what your going to do now, you know yourself whats best for your own body. we will miss you.
so now it`s just me & jules, until choppy comes back.

i think the nuts is an atkins programming, knowing they wont knock me outta ketosis.
had my meal of chicken & salad, which was filling, gave dogs quite alot of chicken too. gonna try mushrooms with cot cheese tom, sounds lush.mmmmmmmmmm
but will prob have the last half shake, have to do some exercises to burn of nuts, really dont want to go into starvation mode!
i really dont cope well at weekends, i`m trying to save money for xmas, so nothing much to do. i`m not good with my own company if you know what i mean.
i think probablly early night to keep myself outta food`s way.

Just the 2 of us (sings out of tune in her head)!!!! This keeps happening to us doesn't it..... do we have bad internet B.O???!!! LOL.....

Yeah I know what you mean about not being good with your own company.... I keep surfing the same old sites but it gets soooooo boring after a while..... and if I just try and sit and watch the tv it starts me thinking of food!! I've found the arcade on here really helps... but oh... I need some hobbies.... wouldn't be so bad if I could pop out somewhere but with little'un in bed its not going to happen!! Finish that pack.... put down the nuts.... and think about that ultra slim you....!!!!!!

i think i`ve done the arcade to death............lol
gonna buy myself a new ds game tom, keep me busy for a while.
i hope

Oh my word... I think my belly is going to explode!!!! Had a huge tea but it was so yummy.... pack of W8 spag bol with half my quorn quota, half my cottage cheese quota served with cabbage, brocoli and a mushroom.... delicious!! Wouldn't mind eating that out of diet, it was that tasty... think I need to lie down for a while now... its soooooo much food.

xxx

that sounds lush,
there are no new members around, but there is another team that has trouble with members, were thinking we may have to merge the 2 teams, is this ok with everyone............lol jules. x

weve got a local christmas market and fair down with us for the next 3 weeks, i hate this time of year, so close to christmas, but with 4 kids these next 3 weeks are very expensive as all there friends go every weekend to the fair and at £3 a ride it`s ridiculous.
Also they have all the food stalls, doughnuts, waffles(hot & with chocolate)lamb burgers, i`m sure i can manage to keep myself away from the food, just gotta think about all that fat there cooked with.

oooooh just noticed jules your way past halfway mark now............well done how long has that taken?

oooooh just noticed jules your way past halfway mark now............well done how long has that taken?

It will be 12 weeks this Thursday... and boy hasn't it flown by. I do find I'm getting slacker the longer I'm doing this tho... the odd lick of this and nibble of that seems to be happening... I must stop or I'll never get there.... I've got about another stone on top of my ticker to lose as that takes me down to 11 stone 12 and I think i now want to get down to about 11... I'll see when I get closer tho.:thinking2:

I'm getting a little worried with doing my week of 810... I really struggled with the quantities of food on Sat but tonight I polished it off in 10minutes flat... i know its healthy stuff but theres loads of it... so I must be stretching my stomach surely??
:eatdrink051:And I'm really craving :smoke:again... I gave up 2 years ago!!!

As for joining with another team.... :party0038: I have no probs with that.... thats if they want us!!!

Jules x

You know i`ve started thinking of the fags again too. why????
but know i wont do it, my youngest has asthma.
i managed to have only 1 bite of a doughnut, had to have some tuna though to take away the taste.
I`m finding this diet extremly hard now, i think every one does, the closer you get to target, the worse it is.
if i just stuck to it 100% ss i could be done in a month, but i just cant do it, feeling so tired & faint now on the days i ss. gonna start slowly moving up, as long as i have my 3 packs and eat low carb it should still come off.............i hope

i got my wi in a bit, but i got totm, i think i`ve lost 1lb in 2 weeks, but normally gain around 4lbs with totm, so i`m quite happy.
will find out proper results soon.
i normally dont drink anything for 2-3 hours before, but just had to have my cup of coffee, so might end up with nothing off..

Hi Buffy, how did the weigh in go? I hopeful this week... the scales didn't really move last week but considering I'm doing 810 this week they're going down... hopefully when I return to SS next week it'll be a good loss cause I won't have alllllllllll this food in me!!!

Sorry I'm not posting much at the mo.... really busy with work... turkey business seems to get busier this time of year for some reason!!

Jules xx

Hi,
Well according to my cdc`s scales i lost 3lbs in 2 weeks, with totm. so it`s very good, as i`ve been eating too.
So that means i lost 2lb this week i think.
My scales were still 150lbs this morn though, maybe mine will catch up this week.
i also lost 1inch on my waist, so came away very pleased with myself.
we both agreed that the tiredness may be down to totm, so gonna carry on eating as need be this week and then if i feel better maybe i can ss for a week again.
but she says my bmi is now 25 exactly, so no more ss after my next meeting 5th Dec, so gotta pull myself together now & get it done.
I know someone who has a turkey farm, and i know just how busy it gets, i`m also getting busy now, but will try and post most nights, just to keep myself on track
x

:happy096: Well done Buffy, thats fab..... especially after all that peanut butter :7834::479: lol!!!! How far off target are you?? 150lbs.... cor I wish... that must feel fantastic..... I was 251 lbs at start and was down to 198 this morning.... and it has made an amazing difference to my confidence.... I can't imagine what 150 would feel like!!!

Tried on the size 16 cheapie jeans I bought again this morning... they go on a little further but still not completely.... I'm still a size 17.... grrrrrr how annoying is that!!!

Still craving the ciggies... but I will be strong..... if now't else I can't afford it..... i spend all my money on cute little clothes for Leon now... and my hubby would kill me too.... he hates it..... but oh... if I had the choice I think I would pick a fag over food at the mo.... so strange!!

Anyway... enough waffle.

Laters xxx

:109::26:

Hi.... well I had weigh in and I've lost 2.6lbs this week.... last week 201... this week 198.4. Not as good as I was hoping but not bad for a week of 810.

Jules x

Oh my god.... I feel soooooo sick now... been incredibly stupid and eaten choc, jelly bears and cheese...... why oh why oh why.... nothing like a touch of self destruction is there!!! Don't know what set it off..... well I do...... had some peeps round who I haven't seen since i started CD and was a size 24.... they didn't know I had started CD and not one of them mentioned that I had lost weight..... that on top of my own head battle (I feel slimmer but i still see the morbidly obese me) just pushed me over and I thought I wanna eat.... and I did. Not a huge amount but def enough to take me out of Ketosis and def enough to make me feel sick..... AAARRRRRRGGGHHHH.... what a fool!!

Better get glugging this water!!

Jules x

that makes 2 of us jules, i ate toast but i did enjoy it, felt sick last night.
well done on the loss, and being under 200, surely thats an achievment.
as for 150lbs, i keep gaining and losing, it`s driving me mad.
not only is it harder to get off, but i just cant stick to it 100% anymore.
i`m sure we`ll get there in the end, just site seeing on the way, that`s how kd put it & i like that wording.

your friends will have noticed the difference, some people just wont mention it until you do. i have alot of friends like that. they have never been overweight & dont know how much it means to me.
your pictures show a huge difference. x

Back