Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi Team!

Just back from my weigh in and have lost 3lbs:). Glad to have lost that as I had 2 instances of eating in the past week. The first time I went out and had a caesar salad with the dressing on the side and did not eat the croutons (ate the parmesan tho'). Then for some reason I managed to leave my bag with packs and bottled water in at home when I went to work so went to the cafe at lunch time and had basil and courgette soup. It came with a homemade warm brown roll but I managed to resist that! I checked I was still in ketosis and was ok so it was not too bad. My CD said that nothing I had would've kicked me out so luckily I managed to get away with it.

So that's my first stone gone - only 7 to go!

Now for the second.............

congrtas on the 3lb and 1st stone gone...........even with food
theres so many birthdays recently, that means cake. i normally put it in a tin so i cant see it everytime i go to the fridge.

we did have a lovely kitten, but living near a main road, he only lasted 4 months...poor thing, so not gonna get another cat, weve been looking for a while, but the one weve found ive fallen in love with. just waiting for the owner to get back as someone else has been promised 1st refusal, so she`s gonna try and talk her out of wanting the one i want............if that makes sense. lol

Hooorah.... Fantastic.... its great to see the weight drop off isn't it? As cheats go they were pretty good ones... and you did well to keep in check and not just go blow it... I'll have whatever and get back on track tomorrow (as I've done with so many diets), I always think its that worry of coming out of ketosis that keeps me from going completely haywire.

So whats everyone up to this weekend?? My hubbys working tomorrow so me and Leon are off out with mother.... shopping, shopping and more shopping... my ma's a shopaholic!! Then Sunday i'm hoping we're gonna be able to have a family at a day bird park thingy... not really sure whats there but lots of birds, lakes and walking..... Leon loves toddling about now so it'll be nice to just let him roam a little. Even better as its not costing us anything... tesco clubcard deals... fantastic!!!

Anyway... catch ya later.

Jules x

P.s don't forget to update ya sigy Choppy x

Hi gals,

Just a quicky tonight as i really should communicate with my husband some time this week..... just wanted to say... "good luck for tomorrow Buffydog".

Jules x

Good luck too BuffyDog!

I'm just watching X-Factor and wish I looked like Cheryl Cole (without the gimp of a husband like hers!!)

OOO, I'm all excited at the moment. After having a couple of slowish weeks where I wished I could have lost a pound or two more, I think this is going to be a good week. I get weighed on Friday nights and it normally takes a couple of days for any loss to show after that.

Wellllll, I jumped on the scales this morning and have lost 2 pounds already! Fingers crossed for a 4 by friday!!!!!

my fingers are crossed for you.
did the 10k in 1:19 and we had to go up a huge hill twice, nearly died going up second time.
we also got the rabbit, which is lovely and friendly.
i`m back on ss as of today, although i did eat the tracker bar they handed me at finish line, i needed it.
i see my cdc tom, to see what damage i did this week, but i know my first week will be a good one, so dont mind too much.
just got to get into ketosis again now.

Weight loss this week is 7lbs
Total loss for October 7lbs

Well done Minnie, thats fantastic... bet you're chuffed. Does your CDC measure you too? Have you lost any inches?

I've had a sh*t day today.. think TOTM is looming.... just wanted to eat eat and eat.... but I just know I wouldn't stop if I started now so had my bar early instead!!!

Hope everyone else is well.

Jules x

Hi Jules thanks for that.
I got measured last week. I am going to save getting measured again for a week when I have a poor weigh in. I know I will be disheartened so if I get measured then, hopefully I will have lost inches and won't feel so dishearatened. Do you know what I mean? Good for you for sticking with it, this dies isn't easy that's for sure but keep thinking of your goal!
xxx

hi,
i`m up 7lbs from my binge.
but 2nd day on ss going well so shouldn`t take long to shift.
minnie what was your start weight this week...........just so i can work out weight loss for the challenge.
didn`t enter this week as it would have only been jules wi....sorry
but should be a good one this thurs.
spent all of today putting together rabbit hutch, i put it together then realised all the bits were the wrong way, so had to dismantle and start again. i could have got it made for free, but thought it would be easier to make??????? lack of carbs affecting my brain.

did actually say at the start well done on the half a stone, but it`s vanished.
so congrats minnie, thats really good

Hi all,
quiet in here today, i`m on my 3rd day and really enjoying it, feels like i`m in ketosis already, got on scales this morn and it seems i`ve already lost 2lb.....woohoo
But i`m going back to thurs offical weigh in again, so hopefully will be back to pre holiday weight by then.
my only prob is drinking miles to much coffee and not enough water......too cold & my hands are freezing, feels good holding nice warm cup of coffee, might start having my water hot????

hipe everyones having a great day. x

Hello everyone.... Well I've had a good day today... just been to aqua aerobics and still have my bar and coffee to come in a mo... yum yum.

Feeling really bloted at the mo so I'm sure AF is looming so I don't think it'll be too greater weightloss this week. As for water.. I know what you mean Buffydog... I'm really struggling at the mo to get it down, I did buy some water flavouring which has helped a little but thats just the 1 litre... the other litre and a half is not going down too well.... think I'll just have to get up and down a load before the cold sets in!!!

Anyway... off to bed now....

Night night.

Jules x

afternoon team,
just popping on to say, i lost another 2lbs this morn!!!!
really starting to enjoy the porridge, but i only bought 7 for 2 weeks.
also dont forget those of you who haven`t posted a weigh in this week, we need them in on thurs.............just post start weight for week and the total weight loss for that week.
Thanks guys.
speak later x

I get weighed on a friday so do you want last friday's result? If so I was 17 stone 9 and lost 3lbs making 17 stone 6.

thanks choppy, yes any wi`s after thurs, just give me previous week.
but i prob wont send them til fri morn anyway.

d2 birthday tom, and sent d1&d3 to pick her cake as i didnt feel like cake shopping.....they bought a profiterole gateau(sp?). cannot believe how delicious it looks, will be saving my icecream & bar for when they eat this, i will need all my power to resist.
on sat we are all going ice skating,mc donalds, then cinema to watch hsm3 with 3 of her friends.
when they go to maccy`s i`m going xmas shopping, will have to take a bar for cinema, i hate days out now, really not looking forward to the temptations.
off to bed now, looking forward to getting on scales in morn, hope i lose again. i know i shouldn`t weigh every day, but cant help myslef.

goodnight x

Hi gang!

Welcome to the new members, glad we are up to full strength now! Sorry not to have been on for a week! Can't believe it is that long and don't know what I have been doing - other than trying to resist eating and not doing too well. I did brilliantly tues to sat evening, then went to my brothers for dinner. Have not been for ages and he knows I am on a diet but don't think he understands what carbs are!! We had pie, roast potatoes and parsnips and one piece of broccoli - didn't leave me with too much choice, managed to share some of it with my other half.

Any way have lost 1.5lb this week which takes off what I put on last week. Starting weight this week = 14st 9.5lb and now 14st 8lb - slow but sure eh?

My CDC has pointed out how much this is costing me £ per pound in weight to lose and it is expensive,but as I pointed out to her, if I stopped trying before I get to my goal weight, it will creep back on. To try and stop this happening I am either passing on the clothes I have 'shrunk' out of, onto friends and family or throwing them away. It has been far too easy in the past to just get out the next size up, everytime another few pounds goes on. I have managed to get into a dress I wore at a xmas party about 10 years ago - it slipped on over jeans and was still loose!!! I bought one of the 'little black coats' from George and it was 'only' a size 18 - can't recall the last time I bought clothes that size. It is this I must try and focus on and get back into the zone!

Well I have rambled on for long enough tonight - sorry everyone! Good luck for tomorrow!

Back