Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Lol Amanda, now that would be a wonderful sight :)

Well done on your weight losses you two, i will delighted if i lose the same on Saturday :):)

Hope everyone is well..

Feeling a bit stressed today, OH has another interview and I have to take my 3 year old to see his consultant, they think he has a form of epilepsy, thankfully it isn't big seizures more absences but it's still a worry.

Speak to you all soon,

Hi all - Amanda well done you!!!
Sarah - hope all goes well Today.

I am fine - feeling a bit de motivated - I am sooo cold and lethargic at the mo.... roll on the weekend!!!

Hi Teamies,

It is quiet on here, but i think the whole site is a bit quiet at the mo, maybe we're all busy bee's :)

Yesterday went well, little one needs to have an EEG, this will be our 3rd attempt because he has to go to sleep!

OH interviews are going well, just desperate to hear abut a job now as time is ticking on and things will be pants if he doesn't get one soon!

Hope you guys are all well, I am going to try to get on here tonight for a bit, I need the motivation!

Hi folks,

Just dropped by to see if anyone is about... it's my WI tomorrow so I'll post as soon as I can in the morning x

Hi there
Instead of working I've just been watching Children in Need ...boyzone have just been on and ...still gorgeous !!!
anyway weight ...15. 10 last week 15.7 this week so 3 lbs off. Same as everyone else.
Have a good weigh in tomorrow Sarah and congrats on everyone's losses
with love x

Hi Girls,

Well 2lbs weightloss this week, must admit it seems to have really slowed down for me, I am feeling a bit despondent.. altho i think i know the reason... for the last couple of weeks i have been using Ducolax and it has given me terrible stomach aches plus i feel more constipated now then i did before!!!

What do you girls use, if anything??

I'm out all day today so have a ogod Saturday.

If in doubt I use Senocot (usually take 2)when desperate. I have found the bars make me more constipated but generally if i just have shakes plus water I'm ok
with love

Sorry to hear you're suffering Sarah :(
I put fibresure sachets in my shakes. Take 2 per day(boots have a 3 for 2-cost me 17.98 for 6 weeks supply). They keep me 'moving'.
I recently tried not using them and had to resort to senokot(the week I lost nothing :( ) Good luck :)
Well done on your losses :)

Hi teamies, i am here too as my hubby is eating crusty bread and cheese...:( The smell is divine... he asked if I minded and I said no, it's OK i'm going on Minimins...lol

Had a good chat with my CDC today, she reccomended Benefibre I am having some in my coffee now, it totally dissovles and has no flavour.

Hope everyone else is OK?

Haven't seen a result from Magliz and still no sign of Skinnylala so I'll submit the 4 results I have.

Amanda71 3/167x100=1.80%
Pretika 3/161x100=1.86%
Imac 3/220x100=1.36%
Diet4-40 2/257x100=0.78%
Team overall loss 11/805x100=1.37%

Hi all, it's a cold Monday and as usual I am flipping feezing!!

Hope you are all well :)

Hiya All - I hope that you had a good weekend.

I am freezing too!!!

Hi Pretika, had a nice weekend, the atmosphere at home is 'strained' tho as OH is still frantically job hunting ,everything seems to take so long, 1st interviews, 2nd interviews, goodness!!!!

It is really cold out, just popped outside to the bins and i am frozen, I love CD but I hate being so cold :(

I agree - cold hands and feet are the pits. I've had a crazy weekend with too many people and not enough time. Moan moan moan....ex foster child came for pop in and stayed most of weekend(he's now 18), current respite child over for w/e. Own kids all over the show and to crown it all phone line playing up, computer died and Sky stopped working on Thurs so ....bought a new base unit for computer, Sky came to repair TV, phone working and I've put my fat clothes on ebay an sold some so its going to the when I'm slim fund and most importantly did NOT eat but stuck to shakes.
Am I a saint or am I a saint.......but i'm still cold :(

hi guys sorry let u all down been off line and off track for a few weeks, hope ur all doing well, am back to c my cdc tonight so tom hope to get back on track

I know it's Tuesday already bit hope your weekends were good even if a little busy :)
Welcome back Skinnylala :)
Congrats on staying with the shakes Julie :)
Hope dh has some luck with these interviews Sarah :)
I know what you mean about cold. This is the first winter in at least six years that I've felt cold!. Have resorted to big thick coat, scarf and gloves already. Dread to think how cold I'll be if it ever snows!!!! :eek:

Hi All i hope that you are all wee. My weigh in results from last night I lost 3lbs.

Start weight 12st 4lbs
loss 3lbs
new weight 11st 1lbs

Back