Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hi All,

Glad you are having such a good week Amanda. You are racing towards goal now. Fantastic!

Did not have weigh in tonight as I had to pick my daughter up from Rainbows. According to my scales I have put on 2lb, due to too much coffee cake and eating out for my husbands birthday no doubt. Need to get back on the case, seem to spiraling out of control a bit this week and feeling much hungrier. Think I need to step up the water intake as I have been really bad at drinking enough. It is my birthday this weekend, so we are going away. Going to an Italian on Saturday night and there will be a big cooked breakfast on Sunday at the hotel - will I have the control to stop pigging out though?! Feel so much better when I am in control.

Hope you all have a good week.

Jemma x

Another 4lbs gone since Sunday :) (Just realised this makes 7lbs gone since last Friday! I think)Really is just dropping off me. Wish I stuck it to the end earlier :) Getting there! :D
Hope you're all well :)

must admit i came off ss in spectacular style on saturday.
split from my husband this week after 11 years together. i'm fine. i know it's the right thing. really needed a release though so ate five chocolate hobnobs to throw myself out of ketosis and then drank a whole small bottle of vodka! wasnt ill, not even a headache or anything. i must be running on adrenaline at the moment. probably explains why the weight is still falling off so quickly.
another three pounds gone since i'm not sure when(probably since thursday but i'm not sure). only 7lbs to go. i have three weeks worth of cd left so should get there in that time.
i'm planning to go away at the weekend and will have a sensible meal on saturday evening. feeling in control now. i really think that lots of my weight issues stem from the unhappiness in my life that i was suppressing. i have let that go now.
anyway, hope you're all well x

Hi All,

All going o.k and had first weigh in for a month this evening - down to 10st 3lb, so got to my healthy BMI at last.

It has been fairly frantic for the last couple of weeks, so sorry I have not checked in. Hope everyone is doing o.k.

Amanda - Going to send you a PM.

Take care all

Jemma

Well done on reaching a healthy BMI. I hope to be joining you soon :)
Thanks for your message. Have replied. Please excuse all the typos! lol
Now, off to bed as it's 1am.
Take care all x

Go up to blue bar with titles at the top and click on "chatback" - use you minimins log in to get into the Main Room. See you in there!

Hi guys - Well, my non stop journey to Skinnyville made an unscheduled stop at Podgy Town - I've kept off most of the weight i lost, but put on half a stone. I think i patted myself on the back a bit too much after losing four stone at the beginning of the year and lost sight of the fact that I still had another five stone to lose so back on the weight loss train - choo choo!! lol
I don't know whats going on with team challenges or whether you have enough members now but i'd like to join in again if possible? Hope everyone is doing well. xx

Hi all, I'm back!! :/ are we still a team, sorry i haven't been around - have missed you all.

Hi Sarah & Ray

I am still around - check in occasionally, but no one has been on here so I haven't posted.

How are you both?

How is it going now Ray? Have you settled in a bit more now? How are your children getting on? What about your husbands work?

Sarah - long time no hear! How are you? What have you been up to? Are you still on CD?

I have been plodding along since I returned from holiday in August. Still hovering between 10st - 10st 5lb, so happy with that. Just glad I seem to be maintaining, although it really has not changed my eating habits, and I have slipped back into having sweet treats at night etc. I am also not making great choices if I go out to eat. Think I really need to get that gripped if I am going to stay this weight long term. Think the only thing keeping me sort of on track is the exercise. I got made redundant last week, so I now have no excuse for not going to the gym! At least while I can still pay the membership.......;)

Lovely to see you both on here, catch up soon.

Jemma x

Back