Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

I cant wait for my totm to go this month, its the worse month in a while. I really thought i was back on track getting back to normal periods but oh no lifes never that easy for me :(
Im the same as well every time of the month i feel i need carbs and loads of it. Really struggled last night. My kids came back from Dorset with the in aws yesterday. Havent seen them for 5 days :( I felt really guilty as i had the headache from hell :( I ended up going to bed @ 8.30pm, not that it done me any good as i have woken up with it in the morning :( Feel really uurrgghhh today. I managed to stay 100% last night though which was good.

Really nervous about tomorrow lunch time. Going out with fellow managers and Diirector (7 of us) The director has put pressure on me about not eating so i am going to have some fish or something and just play about with the food and pretend im not hungry :( I want to stay 100% all week this week but people at work dont seem to understand the diet and i really cant be bothered to explain it to them.

Oh well had my rant lol. Hope yo have a good day Amanda xxx

I forgot to say that mine seem to be more painful on CD(think it's the release of hormones as tha fat breaks down or something). And I've been getting them more frequently, sometimes every three weeks!
Well done for staying 100% last night :)
No exercises again this morning as we had to get to Bluewater first thing for dh's first eye check up. All looking good :)
I had every intention of staying on just shakes today but ended up having a tuna green salad for lunch, so I'll make it ss+. Might stick ss+/810/sensible choices until I'm back from the weekend. Will see how I go :)
Hope you're all having a good day :)

Hi Amanda,

u can still lose on the 810 so its not that bad :0

Well again i have had the day from hell at work. The director spoke to all individuals managers about the problems that have happened its a long story but believe me i dont know how much more i can take :(
I always thought i was such a strong person but i feel i have been dragged to the ground. We are all going out for lunch as a fareweel tomorrow for someone who is off on their travels but i am dreading it. The atmosphere is going to be awful! I hate treading on egg shells.

On top of this TOTM is making me crave for food (carbs) today has been the hardest day since i started :(

Hi Amanda,

Hope you have a fantastic time xx

Well where do i start :rolleyes:. Its been a weird week, in fact its been a weird 3 weeks!! I almost quit CD :eek:. I know what you are all going to say and dont worry im not quitting now :). I have found it really hard to stay on track. Friday we had the woks leaving party and i gave in AGAIN!!:mad:. Not to temptation but to pressure. I dont know what is wrong with me lately, i would normally stick to my guns dispite what others said but no i listen and gave up :confused:. I have stayed 100% today but i have struggled. I cant give up, i wont give up!!

On a good note I went shopping today and all the clothes i bought were a size 14 :clap:. I was so happy. The dresses fit but you can still see bulges which isnt good but thats given me the incentive to carry on and tone as well

Well thats my moaning out of the way, now for the reasons why i am so much more happier:

1. Being slimmer gives me more confidence
2. I have received numerous comments on my loss which makes me feel attractive again
3. I am another step closer to liking my body again.
4. When i was bigeer, i was down, depressed and had awful mood swing. My hubby and i were always arguing...this has now stopped.

I feel better already lol.

I WILL NOT GIVE IN, I AM HAPPIER WHEN SLIM, I WILL NOT BE BEATEN, I WILL NEVER GET TO A SIZE 16 AGAIN, I WILL REACH MY TARGET BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER :)

Good for you Dione :)
Well done for getting back to it!

Well, I took my shakes and bars and only had one of each! Tried to eat sensibly and did for most of the time but not always!
Needless to say, I feel bloated, blah, blah. Hsve probably regained the five pounds I lost last week so I am not going to weigh myself until Sunday!
Back on track today. One shake and one litre down. Have been chatting on fb to my mum in Australia so I'm only now jumping onto my wii fit for my yoga etc. Will take it easier today as haven't been on for a few days.
Catch you later :)

Hi HUn,

Did you have a good time? i am borrowing my mates stepper for a while as she is now preggers and i havent got the time to go to the gym, ive promised myself to start with 15 minutes and 20 sit ups 4 days a week, increasing steps every week and increasing sit ups by 10 every day. I am determined to get rid of this flab lol

Hope you are ok. Stick to it hun you look amazing xxx

We had a gr8 time, thanks :)
My attempt at ss 100% didn't go so well yesterday! Renewed determination today though. So far, so good :)

Love your new pics btw :)

Aw thanks hun

Glad you had a good time. SS is so hard especially wjilst your away so dont beat yourself up about it. Just make sure you keep yourself occupied when you feel the urge to eat.

Well ive just had my shake for lunch mmmmmm and have drunk 2 litres already :) Wont be able to do stepper tonight as i have to blitz the house when i get home (which will be excercise in itself) I just hope i have the energy by the time i get home. I feel really energetic at this time of the day yet sit on my ass at a desk. By the time i get home i just want to slump on the sofa lol

I am going to make sure i get the house done tongiht. I feel so much happier when its tidy. God you are all going to think i live in a hell hole lol. I dont honest lol

Things to do when i get home ( i will tick them once its done so i def do them)

1. Make kids lunch for tomorrow
2. empty dishwasher
3. Do 2 loads of washing
4. Hoover downstaris and mop kitchen floor
5. Hoover stairs
6. Put kids clothes away
7. Clean bathrooms
8. Hoover bedrooms
9. Bath and put kids to bed (with a story)
10. Have my shake
11. Have a bath
12. Update my status
13. Go to bed

God im tired already lol lol. If you have any urge you can always come and do my house work for me ;) lol

Have had an awful day. Mum's boyfriend was in a car accident in Australia. She called me from the hospital.
I opened the chocolate digestives and waited for news. He died about 4 hrs ago.
My mum is on the other side of the world, distraught, and I feel useless.
Diet is out the window. Apart from the 8 choc biscuits and two slices of jam on toast I've eaten nothing. Not even hungry now, just worried.
Sorry for total negative post but needed to let you know x

Oh sweetie i am so sorry. Are you going to see your mum? Is she coming over to England? My thoughts are with you and your family and dont worry about the food as it will only stress you out.

I will catch up after work as snowed under today :)

i'm feeling a bit calmer now. brothers girlfriend came over this afternoon,
mum says not to fly out and shes due to fly back on monday which was his birthday and will probably now be his funeral.
its too much to take in
we hadnt met him yet as he wanted to introduce her to his mum and family first. she only flew out thursday. i feel like i know him tho as shes talked about nothing else and passed messages back and forth for the best part of a year
she lost my stepdad suddenly just under three yrs ago and now this. i just dont know how she copes
wish i was there for her. i really wanted to be there for her yesterday and last night
shes coming online and talking to me quite a bit and has promised every 12 hrs minimum so at least i know shes ok
gtg will b back when i can

Hun i know we do not know each other but i am here if you need me. I am a good listener and will be here if you want me xxx

Thanks Dione
Have just chatted to her for three hours.
They're off to church tomorrow to organise the funeral.
I know she's being looked after just wish it wasn't so far away!
Thanks for listening x

Not sure if you still want to know hun but had WI o Tues and lost 2lb :)

I hope you and your mum are ok xxx

Well done, Dione :)
I'm not going to be weighing this week. Seems very little point!
Not sure where all the rest of our team has gone(I know Jemma is on hols) but I will try and organise messages to people next week to see if they still want to be in the team and recruit more if needed. Does that sound ok with you?
Mum seems to be doing ok. I'm chatting to her for 3 or 4 hours a day so that's helping. She should be home by Wednesday.
Sorry if I'm not being much support. And well done again for your 2lbs loss :)

Oh hun dont be sorry, you have sooo much to deal with right now and its me that wants to support you :) Glad your mum is coming home on Weds as you really do need each other at a time like this. If you need ANYTHING at all just give me a shout or PM me xxx (((((BIG HUGS)))))) coming right your way xxx

Hi Amanda,

Thought i would send you this :).

I really think we should all start to focus on losing the weight rather then how long it takes. As long as we are not piling the pounds back on we should be proud that we are actually trying to better ourselves.

Cd is difficult enough without putting extra pressure on ourselves. As Mini said there are people out there that have to face far worse senario's in life yet they still smile. We need to all start doing the same. It is inevitable that there will be occasions that take us off track but as long as we learn from it and go straight back to it then we should accept it. I am no longer going to beat myself up over everything and start to look on the positive side.

The fact is i have lost nearly 2 stone which is a fantastic result. I know i will get to target and i know i will never put all of the weight on again as it has made me realise how unhappy it made me. I am not going to stress anymore as that makes me just as unhappy. I will stick to CD until target but if i have an off day for whatever reason then i have an off day. I want to enjoy life, you only get 1 shot at it and you never know what is going to happen in the future.

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE. REMEMBER FOOD IS NOT THE ENEMY ITS THE WAY WE SHOULD CONTROL IT THAT WE NEED TO EVALUATE!! WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN OUR OWN WAY, WE WILL ALL HIT TARGET AND IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES AS LONG AS WE DO IT WITH A SMILE :)

Hello there

Sorry i've been scarce but i've been in France for the past two weeks and the weeks before that I couldn't get onto minimins from any machine at home.

So i'm now sunning myself in St Tropez, we spent the first week in Paris, including 4 days at disneyland and then travelled south last Thurs and am here until the 2nd Sept. My older kids have been with us for part of the time but they've all gone now so its just husband and 2 youngest (6 and 15 year old) so its all very relaxing.

Hope you're all well and i'll be in touch after the 2nd as i'm currently in a cafe.

Take care and love to you all xx

Hi Julie,

Glad you are having a lovely time. Enjoy the sunshine as it seems to have disappeared in this country lol.

Amanda: How you doing hun? Not heard form you and am a little worried. How is your mum? I hope all is ok xxx

Well where do i start..........i know the beginning lol. On sunday we all went to Joss bay and what a beautiful day it was. It was so nice to be able to spend time with the kids building sandcastle's and splashing around in the sea. I took my shake and bar with me and all was going really well. Then the evening came and i was a little bit naughty and had something to eat. It didnt go down to well and i felt awful that night. Very bloated and sick. Anyway i underlined the day as a bad experience and woke up a different person. Monday we all went swimmimg. We have never laughed together so much it was great. Again the evening came and hubby got a takeaway for him and the boys (which i dont normally mind) but Yes i joined them. My body couldnt take it so i was physically sick! Too much fat in it which im now not used to. I felt awful i am such a child when i am sick i hate it :(. To top it off we went to chessington yesterday and disater struck. It all started really well, there were 9 of us having lots and lots of fun until a power cut!! Apparently its happened twice and there is some problem witht the national grid. Everyone decided they were hungry so went to a fast food place. I went to take out my bar and realised i had forgot to pack my cd meals grrrrrr! I was so disappointed and very very hungry. I had no choice as the power cut meant this was the only place that was open so i had something to eat :(

If anything i did learn that i didnt actually enjoy it. It has made me feel really stodgy and bloated. We are having a day at home today as we are going back to chessington tomorrow (if its open) and then cinema on Friday. I havent been weighed yet as cdc isnt back from holiday until Friday but im not going to hold my breath on any weight loss:( I guess im not going to hit my mini target for my nans 80th on Sunday which is a bit disappointing as i was hoping to surprise the familymembers i havent seen ina while.

Oh well i a back on 100% ss as of today and hope that i can either sts or lose a little beofre my WI on Friday. I'll also weigh myself on Sunday as well, u never know i may still do it if i am extra good and drink lots and lots of water xxx

Hope you are all ok :) love to all x

Back