Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hi there one and all
I had the WEIGH IN yesterday and 5 pounds gain !! Noit as bad as I thought considering the night before we went to an Indian "stuff yourself silly" buffet. So today I'm planning to be a saint.
Happy new year to each to each of you and good luck in getting back on.
with love x

Good luck for today Julie :)

Checked this morning and I am in ketosis! Yay! :D
Have taken down all the decorations and blitzed the house. I'm so glad to have my energy levels back :)

Sainthood here I come - Christmas is over , decorations packed away,spare mince pies are still frozen and tomorrow back to SS ....good luck to all xxx

Morning all - I hope that you are all well.... Well back to SS this morning. Xmas is finally over and I can get back to "ketosis"land I hope?

Hope you all have a great day.

P

Hi Teamies,

Keto land and sainthood here I come!!!!

Feel so so releived to be back on SS.. Not enjoying the bloated feeling so much and I can't wear my size 18 jeans :( not a good thing..

Will be on here loads over the next few weeks - look forward to catching up with you all xx

Hi everybody. Hope you all had a good day. First day back at work with a cd bar for lunch. Had some chicken and lettuce for tea. Think I will go between ss and ss+ as needed. Weigh in on Wednesday and I hope I lose all that I gained. Fingers crossed :)
If you want to pm me your losses this week and then I can send on to Irene on Saturday. If you're not weighing in or are just restarting then let me know and I'll send a message to that effect. Ta muchly :)

Hi Amanda, sounds like a plan.. it is better to plan it that way otherwise, if you're anything like me, it spirals out of control!!

I've changed my WI day to Friday so I will post then, I am SS'ing 100% now until the end of Jan then I will re-assess (sp?) The weight is coming off already :) so vvvv happy :)

Hope everyone is well xx

That's great Amanda, it does feel nice to get back to some kind of normality... whatever that is in my house lol

My husband starts a new job on Monday, it has been a worrying Christmas so we are over the moon :)

Well done Amanda, you must be over the moon :)

I'll post my weight loss on Friday x

WI day today:

was 259 - 13lbs now 246 (woooo effing oooooo)

Hope you are all well, I am very very happy :)

Wow wow and double wow
Well done to both of you...I'm not getting weighed until Monday this week as I've been to a funeral today so I'll let you know after that
with love x

Sorry to hear about your loss :( Hope the funeral was ok.
Good luck for your weigh in on Monday :)

Results so far-
Me
Sarah

Anyone else?

Hi all Shape Shifters,
I'm gradually getting back into CD. I've started working down the plans and over the next 5 days I will get back to SS+. Unfortunatly the off CD binge has left me 4lb heavier than I was, but it could have been alot worse.
Good luck to all
Maggie:break_diet:

Back