Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hi all i hope you are all well. I have just had my weigh in. I have lost 3 pounds. Start weight 149 and new weight 146 one more week of sole source and i will move up the plans. I am 8 pounds away from my first target. And 13 away from my new target.

I got weighed on Monday and remained the same so I'm now back on SS, or at least I should be but am finding it so difficult so am off to bed shortly with the day starting tomorrow.
with love to all xx

Hi Teamies,

I don't WI until Friday, will do it then x
Hello Pretika and IMac, hope you are both well xxxx

Just in case you missed it........

we were the biggest team losers :D and
Sarah(Diet4-40) was the biggest loser! :D

Well done :D

:wow: only just seen this, I always new I was a loser lol.

Well done team :)

Hi New photo of me Yesterday - 10st 6lbs

Attachments

• Photo impoe 462.jpg
    Photo impoe 462.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 26
:wow: look at you :) well done love, you look amazing... can't wait til I look like that :)

Hi everyone. Good luck with ss Imac. Can you post your weight in lbs please? I will still include you in our team results :)
Lovely photo Pretika. You look great! :)

Well done Amanda!

Greetings one and all. My weight as i'd said earlier is the same
Pretika 149lbs -3lbs =146lbs
Amanda 165lbs -1lb =164lbs
Imac STS

But Pretika you are looking very different. Well done on your loss...here's to next week...so far today sainthood :)

Thank you :) Just wish I had lost more but a lb in the right direction at least ;)
Is that 217 as per your stats Julie? I need the figure for calculating our team overall figure :)

Still looking for everyone else's results. Would be nice to have a full set. Need to submit today. Please post here or send me a message asap. I will check back a final time at 5pm. Ta muchly :)

Imac 217lbs? STS =217lbs

Yes mine is 217lbs so just confirming

Imac 217lbs STS =217lbs

Morning all - Ihope that you are all well. I had WI yesterday and I Lost 1lb - I am now moving up the plans so I am on 1000 plan to help with the final 1/2 stone.
Start weight 146
New weight 145
Loss 1lb

Hope that you are all well.

Well done Pretika :)
I'm not having a good week :( I weigh in at 6pm and I am eating twiglets! It's totm and I feel as though I could murder someone. Will probably be my husband or my mother so I have taken refuge in the bedroom with the laptop!
Will do better next week :)

Well, rather amazingly, I lost another lb :)
I am determined to have a better week. I'm drawing a line under this one!
Good luck to all of you for your weigh ins this week :)
Add your details below(copy & paste these into your own thread)

Pretika 146lbs-1lb=145lbs
Amanda71 164lbs-1lb=163lbs

Well done Amanda....I was dreading this week having had a very foody weekend with several parties and eating out but miracles of miracles I've lost 2 pounds !!! Whoopee. Like you I've drawn a line under it and have started again .....

Good luck everyone
with love xx

Imac 217 lbs -2 = 215 lbs

Well done, Julie :D
Am going to be having a better week this time. Feeling less stressed today and I'm resisting the urge to eat the crisps that my son is scoffing! lol :)

Keep copying and pasting with your results everyone :)
Imac 217lbs-2lbs =215lbs

Back