Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Have just submitted our results....late again :(
Will have to have all your results in by Saturday evening in future so that I can send them in on time.
Would be lovely if we could have a full set of results. Maybe we should do a roll call of members this week :)

Hi teamies,

Sorry I have been AWOL again :( Have been poorly but have just got the O.K. from the doc to continue with CD SS :)

So I am back..

Will post weight loss Friday, have even set a reminder on my phone for it lol

How is everyone??

Hi Sarah,
Sorry to hear you've not been well but am glad you're feeling better now :)
Good luck for this week :)
My weigh in in 5 mins. Eek! Will post when I get back

Haven't lost anything :(
CDC reckons I've hit a plateau so my body is holding on to the weight. We have decided I will add in some food this week and see if that gets the scales moving again :)

Hi Amanda, sounds like you have a wise CDC :) Hope this week goes well for you x

Amanda - your life sounds like mine- I'm doing fine Mon- Friday then over the weekend am having loads of "going out" times and it all falls by the way. Mine also suggested that I came off SS for a week and restart next week so we'll see.
Nice to hear from you Sarah - hope this week goes well
With love all

Imac was 215 now 214lbs -1lb

246 lbs... STS this week..

hope you are all well xx

Ok chaps ...we are all back on track - I've done 2 days of food, feel throughly sick as i've been eating as if food has gone out of fashion so since we all had weigh -in we deserve lets get back on diet and remember why we are doing it in the first place !!
This "sermon" is aimed totally and absolutely at ME
big hugs to everyone xx

Am about to submit results so that I don't forget tomorrow! lol

Amanda71 0/163x100=0%
Diet4-40 0/246x100=0%
Imac 1/215x100=0.47%
Overall 1/624x100=0.16%

Well done Julie :)
Think we might get the wooden spoon this week lol ;)

1am is probably a bit early lol

School closed today so I get a day off. Woohoo!. Waiting for a couple more inches to fall before we build our snowman(should be lovely and deep by then.

We achieved the wooden spoon with our 0.16% team loss this week.
Next week's target.....any position but last lol

Have a good week :)

And of course we can do it ! Lucky you being off today - I struggled to get to uni only to find the tutor couldn't get in til 11.00 so I went to the canteen and spent 2 hours drinking black coffee smelling the wonderful breakfasts - but I stuck to coffee so am very proud.
I've just got home and had awarm choc shake...sainthood here I come.
xx

I hope everyone is doing well this week :)

I'm not weighing in. My CDC is bringing in my shakes etc to work tomorrow for me. Another week with some food added in and then I'll see whether I go back down to ss for the last push :)

Please add your results ready for Saturday morning. Ta muchly x :)

Hi there

I'm not getting weighed today as kids are poorly so I'm getting weighed on Monday instead. So my result is STS
with love xx

Hello one and all - sorry to have been scarce but life has overtaken me however I have lost 3 pounds this week
with love xx

Hi teamies, I am back with my tail between my legs...

How is everyone, I have fallen off the wagon and need a kick up the bum to get me motivated..

Hi Sarah, Hi everyone.
Likewise, I've not been adding food very sensibly so have gained 3lbs. I'm going back to ss on Friday so will be back next week when my head is in the right place!
Wishing you all well :) xxx

Good luck Amanda xxx

I have a had a good start to my re-start and just need to keep it going, feeling positive and looking forward to a good loss this week.

How is everyone else??

Back